That girl who wears tights to the gym that are see through and you can see her thong and ass

>That girl who wears tights to the gym that are see through and you can see her thong and ass

B-bruhs... I tried not to look but it was in full sight

It felt dirty and wrong. My innocence was taken away, I thought the gym was a safe place not where cuties with near perfect asses flaunt them to distract us from our goals

Other urls found in this thread:

bookzz.org/book/1254880/1d3345
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do they mean by this usually?

They want to catch how many guys are staring at them.

Girls are more subtle when 'mirin, guys are not.

I wish she would just shove it in my face instead of teasing me

I hate being a dude at the gym. Girls can eyefuck anyone to their hearts content, and I have to play hot potato with my line of sight because every other chick is wearing spandex booty shorts.

I'm fucking sorry I glanced at your tits, your workout top is cut lower than goth's forearm

Real talk when I get caught peaking I just make a dumb ass face at them and continue doing my lifts. Google, "Blows Rasberry" for solid visual reference.

Do people really do this? I never look away, and i always lock eye contact when they look at me, i've girls flash me when i look to. Some go bright red in the face and i just smile at em.
I had one makeup wearing hoe give me dirty looks one time the whole time i was there cause we made eye contact, when i was leaving she slapped my ass and eye fucked me when i turned to see who the fuck did it.
Why are you guys so terrified of women?

>It felt dirty and wrong. My innocence was taken away, I thought the gym was a safe place not where cuties with near perfect asses flaunt them to distract us from our goals

could this post be any more reddit?

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER

>Flash me when I look at them

I'm not a chad

IVe never had sex before

>I tried not to look but it was in full sight
lol why?

>It felt dirty and wrong.
Oh because you have crippling sexual shame issues.

And another one.

See a therapist, or read some self-help books.

>Why are you guys so terrified of women?
do you know where you are?

Oh, shit. Well im no chad either. Women are immature as fuck and think everything is a game when you dont back down. Sometimes it gets annoying but its mostly harmless.

Top. Fucking. Kek. Such a simple question, yielding so many sides.

> had one makeup wearing hoe give me dirty looks one time the whole time i was there cause we made eye contact, when i was leaving she slapped my ass and eye fucked me when i turned to see who the fuck did it.

so unbelievable you're not even trying anymore

Checked.
Are you confused about something?

Here.

Reading this book might help you understand and correct the emotional issues that you have about sex and women.

bookzz.org/book/1254880/1d3345

Lifting is good, but you have to do other things to unfuck yourselves.

No it just feels wrong to stare at a girl's ass. Idk man it just feels wrong

Everyone could see it but no one overly stared.

Like if I saw a guy's balls sticking out I wouldn't look, id just ignore it and hope he noticed himself later

atleast make it a believable story when you're going to make one up

Youve never has your ass slapped at a gym?
Breh...

>Idk man it just feels wrong
Yes, because you're uncomfortable with your sexuality. The emotion you feel is called shame.

Because my gym is on a libcuck campus, and I've been called out before for "oggling" while I had my eyes locked to my phone.

Also, eye contact isn't eye-ass contact.

What?

It just feels wrong dude. It's like staring at someone doing a lift, you don't do that man.

But you're not sexually attracted to a guy doing a lift... or you might be since we're on Veeky Forums

You didn't start a thread about being tormented by large sweaty guys lifting weight at your gym, you're talking about hot girls asses.

Be honest with yourself at least.

It makes me feel like a pervert

Yep. That's called sexual shame.

>I tried not to look

why bruh

actually, I do get you, there's all these women complaining that men stare at them

Like how the fuck is that a bad thing? I wish I was attractive enough for women to stare

Ok I downloaded and ill read your shitty book

Inb4 some chad bullshit

Don't be a fucking fag. If they call you out smile and tell them its biology and you can't do anything about it while smirking like a mofo. Confident like a mofo too. Do it faggot

>I've been called out before for "oggling"
By whom?

This guy knows. Also, don't call them dirty looks, call them the Fuck Me Eyes

She gave me the stank eye, like a girlfriend who's pissed off at you while youre in polite company but you dont know wtf you did wrong.

If you're attractive and you stare at them, its good. If you're unattractive and you stare at them, then its not and they don't like that.

The easiest way to not be attractive is to stare while trying to hide it, since it demonstrates anxiety and neediness in the form of defining yourself through what others think of you.

More likely if you just stare unapolagetically you'll be more attractive than a guy who's stealing glances, or pretending to look around the room and his gaze just "happens" to pass across her ass... They can still tell you're looking, they have amazing peripheral vision and can read body language far better than you ever will.

Sure if you're hideously ugly or morbidly obese and you stare directly, it probably won't work that way, but then your self esteem is probably already in the toilet anyway.

Girls can be turned on and pissed off at the same time. They're strange creatures.

Tell me you grabbed her hands and slap her ass, please.

No, i just went the fuck on with my business and wrote her off as immature.
I'm not dumbass enough to do shit like that in public where i frequient. Especially while there's cameras.

Kek, autism.

>on the exercise bike looking forward and at the TV
>one hispanic woman just finished her circuit and starts walking towards the bikes
>we make eye contact and she lifts up her shirt to wipe her sweat and then turns around and then turns around to "pop" her grey leggings and makes her booty jiggle (kind of pulling on the sides real quick to fix them, I don't know how else to describe it)
>she walks past me and goes on the stair master
wew, she's like one of the few women who bothers to actually use the free weight area for it's intended purpose

Bump

I just stare who gives a fuck?

You black?

Holy fucking shit senpai I died of laughter

This is beyond true and relatable