fasten your seatbelt

Wow you guys are confident ! Why ?
First thing I want to do is eject right now

Newfag here btw.

So ... why ?

no

volume
weak hands sell now

added an extra .5 before I'm off to sleep.
The coin is still around its price 3 months ago.

My opinion or theory is that Jed McCaleb is a rockstar in terms of selling/communication to the banking world compared to the other Alt-Bank-coins and used that to secure more banks than expected. I still think Ripple is the leader ... but i guess we'll see what happens around SWELL.

Do you think that after SWELL & the London Conference the people who are buying RIPPLE & XLM are already in the market ... or do you think that the people who are at these conferences
are signing up for Gemini as we speak & planning to buy 100,000 of Ripple at 2x the cost that we're paying for?

This is like buying into the next Venmo. But instead of paying your dog walker you're selling this to major corporate accounts that send in 2 million in payroll every week.

Fucking stellar is a worthless piece of shit. It's ripple for poor people. Good luck with that. I am out

WE ARE THE XLM MARINES

>get in

just bougth 100btc worth of xlm

iam not sellling but i am still sad i bought at 521. i really thought it wouldnt dip further

I bought at 500, I made the same reasoning.
Does it really matter when we are going to 2000 sats?

Daily reminder that this shit coin is only pumped because has been mentioned on the Palm Beach Confidential.

It might be good it might be not, I'm still waiting OMG to $700.

discord.gg/5UsVFmP
rocket ship

DeltaV about to jack this baby higher??

Check at 3pm

which timezone? iam a europoor and i think its time to note down the timezones of burgers and gooks. and research what their hot points are

Nice frikn trips good sir!

Guys Stellar CEO has a personal vendetta against Ripple, he will take them down. Nothing motivates a man greater than vengeance.

jed is the one who hacked mt gox. he created it and ended it with his own hands
he's going to get arrested

stellar, old shit news that died with polo

Only when he has ate of his enemies flesh will the mans vengeance be satisfied