Can someone tell me why my thread was deleted? I am making videos about fitness. (Batsinthebarbell)...

Can someone tell me why my thread was deleted? I am making videos about fitness. (Batsinthebarbell). Either my workouts or giving advice about social anxiety (I wanted to help other autistic people here)at the gym or discussing other YouTube personalities that get discussed daily. Perhaps it is my autism but I don't understand. I thought this was different from sjw safe spaces like Reddit. Also please discuss your favorite lifts to assist in deadlift.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liY56MHNs8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You triggered the gay autists and landwhales.
Also, your kik plz

I dl to assist with my dls

Post hips

You made a thread about social anxiety at the gym? Fuck I'm pissed I missed it. I have horrible social anxiety and that's whats preventing me from going.

Bro how do u not have a copy?

I do, but I want a new one

You can't shill on Veeky Forums

God that puffed up crotch, you just know shes sporting a real hairy snatch. Would love to slip inside her and blast a phat load. I love me some hairy pussy.

Cause it was spam

We all do but she's self concious as fuck because of her bulk.
And the mad jelly hiplets, fedoras, homos, and hamplanets always tell her she's fat. I dont blame her for not.

>said the tripfag
Oh how i would purge you in fire

I like her body, wide sexy hips and just the right amount of fat on the right places. Keep lifting bats, you are looking good.

Nice

Hope scooby really said this

How? Not like she's making money.

I'm making more about it. I noticed 10 threads a day.

Good point. How about rdls?

How deep/shallow is your vagina?

Hiplet kek

It's because you don't have a trip

Just made this for you, breh.
youtube.com/watch?v=liY56MHNs8E

Bats, what's you kik

Don't have one

>year of our lord 504x4
>not having Veeky Forums exclusive accounts
Wew
Make one, easier to keep in touch with ppl

I'll look into it

Kek, it takes less than 60 seconds to do
Get on it

y tho

>TFW you will never fuck bats while punching her in her half retarded face for every stupid attentionwhore post she's made

so he can't coerce you to shoving his peepee into your brown balloon knot, why else?

Fuck off, Chad, this isn't meant for you.

>implying i would need to coerce

Because jewtube doesnt let me message, i have /pol/ looking into it now

What if someone recognizes her and goes to the same gym and then rapes her? I would watch that video

What is /pol/ helping you with?

>someone recognizes her
Here?

Course you would cuck, probably hope it was a bbc too

Of course

A bbc would complement her skintone nicely

>tfw you're so fucked up that you have to show your videos here instead of a safe space like reddit

>TFW she will never post herself filled by a big black cock

Why even bother

Is that suppose to be a gay pepe

I'm not sure, it just accurately portrayed the situation, even the way he's looking at the phone like that

what is this weird shit? its like a cult. She isn't funny, hot or strong yet people are going on about her like those nu-males on 'gurl-gamers' twitch channels whiteknighting and supporting her.
Can someone who is not indoctrinated in this cult explain it to me.

Will you ever post your spread asshole

Do you not see the social anxiety/autism threads everyday? This was actually trying to help, not be funny. I'm past intermediate for squat and deadlift. So not strong but getting there.

Will you be willing to fart in my face and crush my balls for $500?

Sigh bats, why do you have to be the perfect gay waifu?

Post new pic bats

"Physique" update tomorrow, been a month. Might be less fat but still fat.

nice hope its really u

haha what? it will have my face, just going to mimic the first one I made (video)

Its her bro. I always know when she posts even tho her ass still hasnt made a tripcode

I recognize that ntr'd expression.

Also, I'm confused. I just looked up female twitch streamers and most of them were trying to look attractive and such. Am I doing that? I don't care if they do but that's not me. Fuck, I was in the process of making a "female privilege" video.

Y tho.

Because I fucking empathize with the young virgin autists of the board too much. I feel their loneliness through the fucking screen. Being a rather masculine youth, I frequently felt alone and full of rage and angst so I can relate.

Kek female privledge eh? Go look at shoe0nhead's videos, she does that shit already.
She's dyel as fuck but her boy Armored sceptic is based, when he's not skelly pussy whipped.

ok, I used to think I was a feminist btw, I was going to talk about that...but man, I need to focus

Yes. Focus on gym related topics. The autists in here just need to make up their minds. I include myself in that list.
To go as far as " muh wimynz privilege" is too stupid.

ok I will try

Veeky Forums's got u whipped

Tbh, the only thing I listen to is form advice and suggestions about helping them because I have a soft spot for them. Veeky Forums is a muse though...just to let you know about my sense of humor, I see that Mike Patton thread and I laugh everytime. The more it is posted, the more I laugh. Comedy, when annoying or overdone becomes funny again sometimes.

>I see that Mike Patton thread and I laugh everytime.
I hate you

They keep coming up with new ways of wording it. And I know people are confused and annoyed and that adds to the humor, although it's not mean or hurtful. It's nothing. It's senseless. ABSURD.

Hi Batsy!

Good. Anyways, just watched some of your videos and gave me some motivation to get back to gym.

I lost about 40 lbs over 4 months, yet I stopped going to gym a month ago since I found a job and it was really tiresome. I quitted my job but haven't goback to my routine for any excuse I find. It's hard for me to start a routine or anything in general.

I'm glad that helped. Did you find a routine?

hello lad

I'll do my old routine again. Hope I can keep up with it since I added and increased many things!

Good luck. It might help to track your progress with a notebook or app or something.

ur cute bats dont let gays get ya down

Those hips hnnnnnnnnng
That ratio hnnnnnnnnng

You wanna know why?

You shill your content here,if people wanted to watch you they are free to look you up on youtube.

>. I thought this was different from sjw safe spaces like Reddit

It is diffrent,someone might like you on reddit.

I do have a notebook with progress I made and what worked or not.
Also, what are your stats?

no, reddit deleted me immediately :/
Maybe I'll only post the requests I received from Veeky Forums. Hugging manlets, etc.

I'm in a cut phase right now but my maxes are squat 215, deadlift 265, Bench 105, OHP 75. I'm trying to maintain strength and tweak form issues.

>no, reddit deleted me immediately :/

Only took Veeky Forums a week tho.

I would probably do the requests,it would grab you a ton of views,dirty jew.

Yes, but I know I'm making videos that Veeky Forums likes based on analytics.

there are plenty of anons that help here with practical advice not your shitty ramblings and they don't put their faces on it too. is the reason it was deleted.

> I just looked up female twitch streamers and most of them were trying to look attractive and such. Am I doing that?
>Hey guys here's my hips haha
>new pics coming soon just wait boys ;)

deny it all you want you like the attention these betas are giving you. There are many guys more knowledgeable and/or funny than you but these fags prefer your shit b/c your hips and vagina

Go shill your shit somewhere else

it was deleted because you're essentially using Veeky Forums to advertise your youtube channel.

would smash to the moon

I'm not the one who posted that picture in this thread. I don't have new pics coming. I have a new video coming to show my progress. None of my videos but one are showing my hips. And I'm showing my fat as fuck stomach. When I first posted my youtube channel, someone posted a picture I posted to CBT a long time ago with no face or name, just anonymous. I actually cringe at the attention that revolves around my looks. The attention around me possibly helping like this guy
Or people who laugh.

>based on analytics

wew

Seriously tough,its Veeky Forums what kind of information are you looking to get. This board isn't about actual lifting,its all memes,and thus for your youtube to thrive you need to fill it with memes.

just like all the other subreddits - I mean boards.

I've made about $4.00. Youtube doesn't even give you money unless it's over $100. I'll post less. Will post some of the requests I got.

Y-you could be of more help if you post those well-shaped nalgas and nudes for more courage and hnngggg

I request those hips bb

The nude body always encourages me to do my best!

it wouldn't matter if you earned nothing, you're still 'advertising' it.

if you just raised the topics for discussion without linking your vid it wouldn't get deleted.

The analytics from youtube tell me where the views are coming from

good goy

Post another one in reverse babe, whatever it takes right?

You don't even lift you fucking fag stfu...

Got damn i havent heard more faggot salt in my LIFE. Youre litterally dripping with semen
Just the sight of a female must drive you BATTY

what are you even trying to convey?

Drives him batty in the barbell, amiright?

Kek, you're getting btfo by /r9k/ woman haters and flaming homos. Now will you give you kik bats.
You need advisor on your channel and public dealings and you know it.
Make one and post it, i'll add you.

But does that really matter? You have like what,20 videos,the most popular is the one you answering questions that were asked on a thread. Be honest,the only reason why you getting views is "xDD am grill"

This thread is another test of your personality.

It rustles my jimmies, if you will, because I've really tried to return my female card as much as possible to avoid special attention in real life. Damn, I don't want to be Uncle Tom of women, senpai.

That's it. The rest of my videos will be done as "Karl" or another male character I create.
>tfw I got called a cute guy