Etherdelta? WTF

Is the creator of Etherdelta fucking retarded autist? Worst exchanger in existence, worst website I ever saw in my fucking life, just delete it and kys fucking faggot

I cant even leave my bags for a loss because it doesnt work get cancer motherfuckers

Kys.
He's a high IQ individual, and you're just another stupid fag on a chinese tea packaging forum.

this. op you just don't have the intellectual capacity to use the exchange.

>exchanger
>the way of the pajeet

t. brainlet

Exactally fucking this. If you can't use etherdelta you shouldn't be in crypto. Fuck me can you tie your own shoelaces yet.. sick of hearing newfags moan about ED. It's fucking amazing you should stick to coinbase or maybe buy Bitcoin from eBay, if that's not too complex.

the website concept is the same but the GUI give me fucking aids

It's slow because it runs entirely on the block chain. True decentralisation, it's actually unbelievably impressive. If you want faster transactions up the gas price..

Don't use if you don't know how gas and nonce work.

I actually enjoyed ed. No faggy registration and shit like that. Decentralised so devs wont bail with all the money

ether delta has its problems.
yesterday "deposit" took me 2 fucking hours.
luckily re-deposited with higher gas ant it worked

how is nonce relevant to ED?

fuck off etherdelta CEO kys you faggot

make your own exchange then pussy lips.

I don't see a problem with it other than the UI, plus it keeps the fucking brainlets like you out

literally this. WHICH IT SAYS IN THE HELP GUIDE. Increase your gas to 60gwei, fuck it its only a dollar, and your fine. shit any transaction I make takes 5 minutes tops

If transactions are slow up your gas price to 12. Should take around 5-10mins... max...

i just used 8 :^)
gasstation said 5 is "safe". safe my ass.
never again will cheap out. it was nerve wrecking.

5 is safe for 25k gas limit, 250k not so much.

eth is really complicated.

thanks just bought 100k

this

its slow AF because ethereum increased the block time and reduced block rewards, which will be fixed in the metropolis update coming in a couple of weeks which will greatly improve transaction speed and etherdelta's performance

and on one forces you to use it either, fucking brainlet

Brainlet here. I get that upping the gas makes it go faster, but what is the whole gas limit thing? Should I muck with that too?

Unable MetaMask in Chrome.

Export account in Etherdelta, save it (Public Adress and Private Key).
Open Incognito Mode or another Web Explorer
Import account>inser your private key and public adress.

This will turn your Etherdelta in the fastest exchanger. No kidding.

Each block can only 'use' a limited amount of gas. That makes sense since gas is a measure for computational effort.
>tx fee= gas price * gas used
That means a miner favors txs with a high gas price and mines those first. Now, a miner doesn't know how much gas you're going to use, he can only guess by looking at your gas limit.
I'm too lazy to write a lot, so I'm just giving you one possible example:
>Tx A: has a gas price of 5 gwei and a gas limit of 250k.
>Tx B: ... 6 gwei, 25k gas limit
>Txs C1, ..., C9: 5 gwei, 25k gas limit
Let's say there's only 250k gas left for this block. The miner will obviously choose to mine B,C1,...,C9 instead of A. What if C1, etc had a 4 gwei gas price? etc.

The point is: that a tx with a small gas limit can easily squeeze into a block even if the gas price isn low.