Give me motivation guys

Give me motivation guys.

I have been lazy fucker all my life 25 years
allways quit things
avoid doing hard work
impatient

I need to get my life together asap or im gona die like an average miserable man.

I know i can do great things in my life, im smart, im tall, look good.

but i need to break all my laziness and bad habits off and get out of my pathetic current life help me guys ..

Motivation lol,
If you really don't wanna do something then don't.

really none of you fit guys were like me ?

lurk more newfag

We can give you all the motivation in the world OP
but you lack the discipline to follow through on it

you are still avoiding hard work. You are literally asking strangers online, people who don't know you or care who you are, to take care of your life for you.

get your shit together and take responsibility for your actions

If you need other people to motivate you to improve yourself then you're just wasting everyone's time.

If this pic is honestly the sort of shit that """motivates""" you, you should actually kill yourself.

The shit that motivated me was from pictures.
Not pepe but that one about beta NEETS.
I forgot what the name was

*from frog pictures

>I'm smart, I'm tall, I'm good looking
no one gives a fuck if you can't accomplish anything with it Elliot. Either do something or don't

Dammit senpai. Don't make me search my folders.

The image that comes to mind implies that if you can't motivate yourself, you're not going to make it.

Motivation is useless.
You want habit and discipline.

Improve your diet.
Lift and do cardio regularly.
Set goals for yourself.
Write lists of what you will accomplish each day.
Be grateful for your opportunities in life.
Practice your social skills.
Step outside your comfort zone.
Meditate.

Do these things regularly until they become HABITS, and you will find success.

thank you man this actually what i have been doing on and off but never for long periods of time...

allways some disctractions and things or people fuck everything up when i start becoming successful...

>Simple shit like day planning
>"Did that on and off, never stuck with it"

How the fuck do you think you get fit? Start with some small goal you can do in the next hour. Keep doing that shit. For the rest of your life. If you stop setting goals for yourself, it's over.

You need to do them every single day for the rest of your life.

Every day that you act like a loser you are slipping into a downward spiral. The more you do it the easier it becomes and the faster you spiral out of control. On the other hand, every time you work towards the positive goals, you are on an upward spiral. The more you keep at it, the easier it becomes until you're consistently making huge gains in every area of your life.

bumping so OP will see this shit

>Give me motivation
You have already failed.

Admitting to being a lazy piece of shit doesn't make you any less of a lazy piece of shit. Only you can break the cycle.

>tfw you're Somalian

I just picked a random pic out of the meme folder, and I get repaid with this, Thank you, based user.