Het Veeky Forums, let's be completely honest here

Het Veeky Forums, let's be completely honest here.
Have you ever lied about your stats online?

>Why would I?
>These are my stats
>4/5/6/8

yes, I add around 5lbs to every lift to motivate myself because I'd feel bad if I didn't hit that soon

always delude myself with "yeeeeeah in perfect conditions I'm sure I'd lift that" knowing I wouldn't

>implying there's anyone to impress on this board

Kek

>post progress pics
>reduce time frame by 50-70%
>increase lifts 25-35%
>make nerds mad

is that fucking cosmo
jesus christ

why is cosmo wearing lipstick? XD

No.

Please don't derail the thread.

not really, who gives a shit about some user faggots i don't even know, i'm not trying to impress grills. hell, even irl i'm truthful about my dyel lifts because they're worse than what other guys lift, yet better than what others lift. it's always funny when someone tries to one-up me saying he can lift as much as me or more and then struggles with a smaller weight, i don't like being that guy

me too brah how many months of natty lifting did it take you

It's an anonymous board, retard. Why bother?

Let me answer that for you. Yes.
>add 1-2" height
>add 5 -15 lbs to bodyweight
>subtract x time from how long you've been working out

I'm not even getting into the e-statting that goes on with lifts. Can't tell you how many skellies i've seen that claim 1plate OHP amd 2pkate benches.

The worst, though, is the manlets who add several inches to their height. You can't hide your proportions, little guys. For example, MassTest claims like 6'0 or some shit. Fucking lol

No i only lie about my weight, i always add 10 lbs because i've always been skinny af and i'm still insecure about it.

>tfw no longer underweight but still adding 10 lbs to my weight.

nah

Fucking Cosmo. Why the hell did he go down this path?

>pic related

This faggot said hes been lifting for 4 years and can bench 315. Also said that bulking and cutting is retarded and that you don't have to eat more than you use in a day. Oh and bulking up by 10-15 pounds makes you fat.

Is this guy DYEL?

lol yes

I sometimes say i have a 200kg max DL but the most i pulled was 195kg.

Not on Veeky Forums because I'm anonymous so I have 0 ego to boost.

I don't even post my stats in here since im dyel, I just shitpost and call people poor (even tho I'm the poorest faggot I know)

I am tempted to start lying, because when I post my actual time lifting and stats, people just make fun of me and say I look like shit for having lifted that many years.

I am guessing it's mostly newfags who just started lifting who think they're going to look like Jeff Seid or Zyzz or Matt Ogus within the next 2 years or something, so I guess I shouldn't be too annoyed. Can't blame em for their ignorance.