High-protein diet Works?

they are a lot of fans or bulking-cutting here, But i hear about the,High-protein diet makes you lose fat and gain muscle AT THE SAME, its true? its a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AeOh18mWWzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I also hear that the, READING THE STICKY makes you LEARN STUFF LIKE THIS and AVOID POSTING SHIT THREADS at the SAME TIME!

It doesn't matter. Stop trying to overcomplicate everything you fucking jew cuck.

This is news to me familia

Incorrect.

High protein diets such as PSMF were designed for bariatric patients too large to operate on. Put them on 200g protein daily and nothing else but a vitamin cocktail, and they lose 75lbs in three weeks.

The "Velocity Diet" was adapted from PSMF but is absolutely marketed to men on AAS.

PSMF is fantastic for providing s positive nitrogen balance and increased insulin sensivity for people on gear. Even with that, it does build muscle, not at that deficit. You're just extremely efficient at maintaining while burning; but gear is needed.

If you're natty, you'll be catabolic in 4 days. There's no point. Don't be stupid, just time sugar and eat at a deficit.

I miss that owl...

You can't muscle and lose fat at the same time unless you're new or on steroids.

High protein diet is a waste. Max you need is 2g of protein per kg of body weight

Me on the left

They said they found the holy grail of losing bodyfat and gaining muscle its basically a psmf with fullbody workouts and cardio.I did it for exactly 30 days I measured my bodyfat with a few diff methods I was around 28 % when I started and got down to 18% in one month no bsing or trolling it does work but its hard as fuck esp with all the gains goblins hiding everywhere.

I did upper/lower 6 days a week ULULULx

Mon wed fri upper
Bench
Pullups
Military press
Shrugs
Curls
Close grip press

Tues thurs sat lower
Squats switch with Pistol squats
Deadlift switch it with GHR
Calves
Abs/lower back

I also did cardio every morning

My diet was around 1200 basically all protein
Protein Chicken fish egg whites protein powder
Fats fish oil olive oil
Carbs basically just greens

CHAD reads the STICKY and gets FUCKING SWOLE while LOSING FAT

But did you look good? Also its insane if you really did this w/o any days or meals off, you'd have to be a social shut in.

bulking and cutting is a meme. you just gain and lose the same 20 lbs every year. if you want real progress stick with a static routine instead of erasing your progress every 6 months.

Yeah I suprisingly did look good before I started I have moobs and love handles after I flat chest and love handles were gone plus I had more definition.I was able to go out socially if I ate out I would get a soup or salad or both it was hard but worth it

>losing fat is a meme
>gaining muscle is a meme

your whole existence is a meme, faggot. DYEL?

and eats PIZZA while OP sits and stay FAT

pls elaborate on routine with volume and exercises

>not understanding lean muscle gains compared to fat gains
>not understanding what bf% is supposed to represent
Plz b trollin m8

watch and enlighten yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=AeOh18mWWzg

My routine was 6 days lifting a week upper/lower split ULULULx

Mon wed fri
Bench 3x5
Weighted Pullups/chinups 3x5
Military press 3x8