No pain, no gain is a myth. At no point during your workout should you feel any pain or discomfort

>No pain, no gain is a myth. At no point during your workout should you feel any pain or discomfort.

>not knowing the difference between pain and discomfort

>It doesn't count if you don't touch your chest!

Do people actually say this?

If you're not overtraining, you're under training

This one is unironically true though. It also doesn't count if you don't lock out your elbows.

>unironically true

>There's no such thing as overtraining, only under-eating and under-sleeping

>You have to drink at more than 1 gallon of water a day

>I'm balding because I have high test. I find it quite comical that you still have your hair for you see this lets everyone know that you have low test. I'm trying my hardest to not laugh in your face to be honest friend.

>I'm only attracted to obese women because of my high testosterone levels, you wouldn't understand.

>I have nothing to contribute bump

>Carry on with your isolated movements, restrictive diets and visible abs. Maybe you'll attract a clueless cardio bunny of a gf. Not I. Not my style. Never has been. Never will be. No you see I will attract a much more perceptive real woman. One who has a taste for a real man who can call upon his body to unleash a lethal amount of force as one kinetic chain.

>I use a 5x5 lifting routine for functional strength. You can keep your bloated beauty muscles

>I'm what they call a powerlifter, m'lady

>abs

>alan thrall

>weighted dips

>the average male penis is only 5 inches long. Armed with this knowledge you must realize that I'm not that small. You see, I am a masculine male, and more than make up for the standard deviations with my personality

if the lift isn't uncomfortable,you're lifting babby weights.

You must vary your routine to continuously confuse the body.

Wait does Veeky Forums actually not like Alan? Yeah he is a strongman lifter that doesn't care about aesthetics but the dudes videos aren't that bad.

I actually hate Alan Thrall. What a fucking faggot. He is the reddit of fitness youtube.

>cardio

>using clean needles for b12 injections

does anyone have the one with the ice cream fitness. [record screech] Yes icecream, icecream fitness5x5

free condoms?

>Okay you wanna get strong and aesthetic? Glad ya stopped by. Look no further. You're gonna need a couple of things. First off, you're gonna need a good diet. Second, you're gonna need plenty of rest. And lastly, you're gonna need some ice cream!

*record scratches*

>No, no, no, not the kind you eat! Ice Cream Fitness 5x5! It's the perfect beginner program and has just the right amount of volume for a beginner! Plus the guy who made it is super ripped! He's full of loads of information that would classify him as an expert on powerlifting AND bodybuilding (BOTH!)

Fuck you. Dips are the most satisfying part of my routine and when I get to them, it's pure bliss.

>Fuck you. Dips are the most satisfying part of my routine and when I get to them, it's pure bliss.

Wasn't there a quote by Bruce Lee where he said he doesn't start counting his sit ups until it starts hurting because those are the ones that count. I'll stuck with no pain no gainz, thanks. Nice b8 m8

This fuckin guy. I used to run cross country with a girl like that. Guess what her time for the 5k was? Fucking 23 minutes and some change. Absolute retardation.

Is this not on some level true?

(You) are DYEL

There is a quote by Bruce Lee where they asked him what his favorite drink is and he said "wwwwwaaaataaaaaa".

Bruce Lee died from a fucking aspirin, I wouldn't take health or fitness advice from him.

It's a meme you fucking stupid normie summer DIP

>the weight of the barbell doesn't count

>counting the weight of the barbell

DYELs are often unable to distinguish between lactic acid burn/DOMS and actual injury pain.

i am fucking lmaoing right now lads well done