Which extinct ancient peoples would like to be alive today?

Which extinct ancient peoples would like to be alive today?
For me it's:
>Tocharians
>Scythians
>Hittites/Indo-European Anatolians
>Continental Celts
>Bosporan Greeks
>Polabian Slavs (outside of Lusatia)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn22308-europeans-did-not-inherit-pale-skins-from-neanderthals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm Scythian

I am bosporan Greek

Tocharians and Scythians would be Muslims
Hittites would be like Armenians(or Kurds)

Let this be a warning to the betas amongst us who steam the rice. Your offspring will transform your Indo-European lineage into a Turkic one filled with Hapa rage against their pure-blooded cousins.

It's not like Russia will stop colonising them.

>paleolithic
>protoeuropoid
lol, what kind of garbage is this?

Craniological studies from 60s Russia aren't exactly scientific.

European and Japanese haplogroup C diverges less than 50k years ago which is the upper limit for West/East Eurasian divergence, before which there could not have been proto-Europoids(never mind the fact that they never lived in Central Asia anyway).

aka white people in central asia

I just looked at the study.

>Unfortunately unlike numerous archeological artifacts, paleoanthropological materials of Paleolithic and Mesolithic had not been found at the territory of Kazakhstan.
Seriously...

Im a romanized iberian, whats your point? do you want some garum? some wine from baetica? best province of the empire

t. turkshit
Central Asia was originally CAUCAOSID, and all studies prove that fact.

What would Goths in Poland look like if Slavs never migrated there?

Not this study, that's for sure.

>paleoanthropological materials of Paleolithic and Mesolithic had not been found at the territory of Kazakhstan

Tocharians are assimilated into Uighurs.

>Tocharians are assimilated into Uighurs.
Good luck finding any Uyghur without Mongoloid dna.

Even the Tarim mummies were mixed though

Yeah, hence Uighurs are mixed race, it doesn't contradict my post. They're HAPA of Tarim Basin.

Don't you think her facial structure is quite close to Loulan beauties.

Neanderthal.

Neanderthal traits are all around. I personally have a sloping forehead, brow ridge, a pointed back of my skull, space behind my wisdom teeth, light skin with freckles, reddish brown hair, and probably a few more traits. I look a shit ton like this picture and am a total hippie wook retard.

We don't actually know what Neanderthals pigmentation range was

And Turkic people are half Caucasian and half Asian. So basically, the Hittites, Scythians, and Tocharians live, but as Turkic people.

By that logic modern 56% Americans are Anglo-Saxons.

>half Asian
Nah

100% Black?

>And Turkic people are half Caucasian and half Asian

Kazakhs, Kyrgzes are over 70% mongoloid
Turkmens are between 20-40%
Only Uzbeks are 50%

Russians aren't Muslim though

>sloping forehead
That doesn't make much sense, niggers have sloping foreheads but most Europeans and Asians don't

Tatars

Isn't that what they are memeing now?

>Polabian Slavs (outside of Lusatia)
Sup

Most of that Caucasian portion has nothing to do with Scythians but instead stems from West Asians

>niggers have sloping foreheads
wat?
Black Africans generally have huge forehead, whereas east african and papuan have sloping forehead.

He probably means a strong brow. A very Nordic trait is having a non-sloping skull, quite portruding but also having a strong brow.

>east afrrican
damn, I mean East Asian

Veneti.
>all of them

Numidians, well technically they still exist but i would like a berber state today

Bjelohrvati(White Croats)

1) Mentioned in numerous sources in lands from Germany to modern day Ukraine.
2) Mentioned in the Rus sources as both fighting the Rus and joining them on their invasions later.
3) Described in DAI as wiping out the southern Avars and submitting them to their rule, forming up modern day Croats(not White Croats though).

So many stuff about them, so little surviving sources.

Very interesting people.

That was probably the Slavic elite that created Croats in the Balkans when they migrated South. I'm a brainlet where it comes to Slavs, sorry.

I think all of them would like to be alive if they had a choice in the matter.

No, you're actually most probably right. Similar happened with Bulgarians - Trukic Bulghars conquered Slavs who in turn assimilated them so goid that only the name "Bulgaria" is left and nothing else. But the Bulghar elite created Bulgarian people as a concept ( while before that they were disunited in many tribes ). Similar with Russians, whose name comes from their Viking ( or rather Swedish ) elite who were called Rouotsi. And Serbs too - a Slavic elite came down and together with Croats fought the Avars, settled in the Balkans, conquered surrounding non-Serb Slavs and Vlachs and boom, here come modern Serbs. It's a quite common Slavic process in those times. I'd like to see the earliest Slavs, maybe even Balto-Slavs and hear how they talked.

Makes sense.
>I'd like to see the earliest Slavs, maybe even Balto-Slavs and hear how they talked.
I think Slavs are the rightful heirs of Corded Ware culture. Germanic languages have Balto-Slavic loans in them, it should be from Corded Ware period, they were Satem speakers just like Slavs, Balts and Indo-Iranians. I would also love to hear how Corded Ware language sounded like. Probably somehting like proto-Balto-Slavic.

>I think Slavs are the rightful heirs of Corded Ware culture

Balts would have a better claim to that considering most Slavs aren't even Slavs

Who was more population? Who has more R1a? Slavs or Balts? I think you know the answer to it. Slavic elite was always R1a. Be it Z280 or M458

Who is closer to CW on a PCA?

Balts are very Mesolithic. So it doesn't matter, Besides. Lithuanians bred with Slavs a lot.

CW was heavily Mesolithic(in comparison to modern Europeans).

So the Slavs with Lithuanian heritage are the Slavs most similar to CW?

Maybe, I would still love to hear how Corded Ware language sounded like.

actual druids
caucasus shamans
lost links of indoaryan societies

> Trukic Bulghars conquered Slavs

The Bulgars were not Turkic anymore by the time they reached Bulgaria, they were already nativized by the various tribes they met on the way, hence their first tsar having an Iranic name instead of a Turkic one.

It was basically a bunch of horse riding Slavs conquering a bunch of settled Slavs and other Balkan natives.

> Similar with Russians, whose name comes from their Viking ( or rather Swedish ) elite who were called Rouotsi.

Again, a myth.

Only the few ruling princes were Scandinavian, and they themselves turned Slav really soon.

The Primary Chronicle mentions 12 groups of people within ruling Rus, and already in the 9th century, only 1 are scandinavian, the rest are Slavic.

> And Serbs too - a Slavic elite came down and together with Croats fought the Avars, settled in the Balkans

Not the case, in DAI, only the Croats are the ones waging war with the Avars, conquering them and submitting them.

Serbs are mentioned in the next chapter as just ordinary Slavs who are invited and settled in the Balkans as a regular tribe, there is no mention of them fighting anyone.

How do Iranic names relate to being Slavs?

>>Continental Celts

> How do Iranic names relate to being Slavs?

Because Slavs lived among and alongside northeastern Iranic tribes for about 800 years before the migration period.

For example the Iazyges and especially later the Antes provide evidence of this.

*northwestern

Perhaps there was some contact between the Scythians and the Slavs before 400 AD but not to the extent that they were synonymous.

Perhaps you know nothing about it and are simply projecting. They shared gods, words and traditions.

Genetically distinct though. Maybe you're right and there was a subset of Scythian speakers around Kiev who were like Slavs and not Scythians but even then it's not directly connected to Volga Bulgars.

The people of Brittany emigrated from Britain in the early middle ages.

Presumably it could be argued they were as dark as their Homo sapien counterparts?

They are not really continental though.

Did anyone say Hellenes yet, because yes the ancient greek tribes should be recreated. Closest we have is the noble pure blood Anglo.

>Germanic languages have Balto-Slavic loans in them
Examples?

An earlier analysis of ancient DNA in 40,000 and 50,000-year-old Neanderthal bones, respectively from Spain and Italy, suggested that our extinct cousins had light-coloured skin and reddish hair in their European heartland. But the Neanderthals went extinct around 28,000 years ago – long before modern humans in Europe gained a pale skin. Evidently Neanderthals did not pass these useful local adaptations on to modern humans, despite genetic evidence that the two species interbred.

newscientist.com/article/dn22308-europeans-did-not-inherit-pale-skins-from-neanderthals/

The Romans

b8

Greeks.

I shit on your balls.

What the fuck is that meant to mean?

Depends on the group.
Kyrgyz are basically full Turc
Kazakhs are pretty Turc, probably around 80%, because the steppe was pretty underpopulated to begin with
Turkmens (pic related) are probably 50% because of the Iranian admixture
Uzbeks are probably the least Turc and basically Half-breeds, if not more. Bactria was always quiet heavily populated, therefore the Turc hoard has less of an impact on the genetic makeup of the region.

Forgot pic.
T*rks are probably the least Turc, due to generations of racemixing with Caucasians, Iranians and Arabs.

Same as they did. Goths were a tiny minority.

Racially they would have been probably Nordics with some mixed minority.

THEY were the minority. Goths looked like modern day bydlo gopniks, not like Swedes.

But Polish geneticists have acknowledged that the haplogroup I1 carrying Goths from Roman era Poland were nothing like Slavs

>were nothing like Slavs
Wrong. They had diet like Slavs, looked like Slavs and had rituals like later Slavs. Unlike Vikings from medieval period. They were different people.

They might've been originally Swedish-like(Wielbark) but were quickly changed due to mixing with the natives.

They were Nordics.

>They had diet like Slavs
...and the most of Europe back then
>looked like Slavs
Generic Indo-European Nordics, looked like many people in Northern Europe.
>had rituals like later Slavs.
No, Wielbark culture is known for it's non-Slavic stone circles (similiar to the ones from Sweden).
>Unlike Vikings from medieval period
But very alike Swedes from the ancient period.

Turk is not a race. It is a language group, like Iranic.
>Race mixing with CAUCASIANS, and IRANIANS and ARABS
I hope you mean native Caucasian nations like Georgians, because Caucasian is a biological race, which the "Iranians" and Arabs belong too.

You dont seem to understand the difference between language groups, races, and nations.
Central Asia was the place where middle eastern caucasians, northern caucasians and eastern Asians mixed. The Huns were a result of this mixing. Between the Huns the Turkic people were born, who spread in western central Asia, southern central Asia and eastern Asia. The Turkic people like Kumans, Khirgiz, and Pecheneg were more caucasian than asian, but because of race mixing this mostly changed. The Khirgiz became more asian, the Kumans and Pecheneg got assimilated in eastern Europe. The Turkic people in western and southern central Asia mixed with caucasian middle easterners, while the eastern Turks mixed with the east asian chinese.

During the rise of the Mongol tribes ( we are talking about a time before the great Temüjin ) the eastern Turkic tribes like Oghuzes were pushed to the west. The Oghuzes in todays Kazakhstan split in to Muslims and Pagans. The pagans moved to todays Russia and Ukraine, while the Muslims Oghuzes under the Seljuk family conquered Iran, and Anatolia. Because of the Mongols under Temujin, a great part of the Oghuzes and Karluks had migrate to Iran and Anatolia.

Turkic people/Huns don't originate in Central Asia but China. They enter history through the Xiongnu conflict with the Han.

Yes, that is right. The "Huns" were pushed east by the Scythians. They first came in contact with the chinese in todays Mongolia and China. Under Tuman Kagan (The word Tumen is still used among Turkic people) the Huns managed to gain control over Parts of Central Asia again. After the period of the five Yabgus, the Hun empire was divided in west (central Asia) and east (China) The Avars (Juan Juan) managed to end the rule of the western Huns, which led the Huns to flee to Eurasia, mixing with Finno-Ugric and Iranic people, creating the European Huns. The eastern/northern Huns were crushed by the Xianbei, and fled east, in to Chinese mainland.

The "Turkic people", and the Proto-Turkic people called Huns, were according to the Russian historian Gumilev the result of racial mixing of the native caucasians of Asia, and the eastern Asian chinese.

I don't know why Gumilev is and I don't care. There is nothing connecting Turkic people's origin to Central Asia or even Altai. Before the Indo-Iranian Scythians there were Tocharians living in Central Asia(Afanasevo). Before Tocharians some ancient people long extinct.

You mean 'who' Gumilev is?
Maybe my English is not good, or you did not just understand me. According to Gumilev, the Turkic people were created because of racial mixing between those 'caucasians' and east asian. For example, there were Sogdians and Tocharians like you said, and those people mixed with Karluks and Uighurs, Turkic people, and results of racial mixing are clearly visible.

Goths.
Fun fact: There were some Gothic speaking people in the Crimea up to the 18th century

But it's impossible to imagine a Turkic presence in Central Asia or Altai before the Xiongnu.
It's true that this mixing did happen in Central Asia and Europe but it was at a later point after the Xiongnu.

Egyptians, Phoenicians, Assyrians, Dravidians, Normans, Sicilians, Tibetans, Mayans, Manchurians, Sardinians, Ainus, Prussians, Berbers, Scots, Welsh, Walloons, Occitans, Catalans, Yugoslavs, Czechoslavs, Austrohungarians, Ottomans, Manchus, and East Timoreans.

Which extinct ancient people would I like to be alive today?

Giant Dinosaurs

mongols/turks/muslims are their replacements, the ones that did the nasty lil rape n genocide thing

if the mongols/turks/muslims succeeded in europe, you would claim that the extinct germans merely turned into muslims/turks

Afghans and Tajiks have no problem being Muzzies despite not being replaced by anyone.

THIS

>buttmad t*rkshit trying to appropriate white genetics
serkhan erdoshit plz go

>afghans, tajiks
thats a weird way of saying uzbek, mongoloid, arab, indian rapebabies

>Kyrgyz are basically full Turc
wrong

>the elliot rodgers inferiority complex is strong in this one

why are t*rks so disdainful of their shitskin/mongoloid heritage that they are this desperate to appropriate white genetics and heritage?

I'm talking about their religion here, not their genes.
If Tocharians still existed they would be either Buddhist or Muslim but probably the latter since Buddhists were replaced by Muslims in the Tarim area.

what does this mean?

full "turk" means 100% mongoloid right? then Kyrgyzes are not full but 70-80%.

are you actually retarded?

why so butthurt elliot?

there is literally nothing wrong with being a descendant of raging mongoloids who stole scythian/tocharian culture and later genocided them

Why did you reply to the same post four times?