If I'm 150 lbs, 5'4, 21, female who wants to lose 20lbs on a 10 day hike, hiking 8 to 14 miles a day...

If I'm 150 lbs, 5'4, 21, female who wants to lose 20lbs on a 10 day hike, hiking 8 to 14 miles a day, how many calories would I want to consume?

None

bad idea bb.

You're not going to lose that much weight, that quickly

>9 kg in 10 days

Have you considered bloodletting?

Be my gf girlll

3500 kcal to a lb of fat
so you need a 7000 kcal per day deficit, not going to happen under any circumstances.

Ankle pics plz

be MY gf

3,500 kcal per pound of fat
times 20 pounds is 70,000
in 10 days that's a 7,000 calorie deficit you would need to lose that

obviously, you cannot run a 7,000 calorie deficit as you would starve to death.

also periods of heavy activity like 10 days of 8-14 hikes are not the place to run a heavy calorie deficit.

it would be nice to lose it in 10 days, but losing that much weight needs a real commitment. good luck though

Have fun not enjoying the hike at all.

Read. The. Fucking. Sticky. Bitch.

maybe have a bear chew at it a bit and that would shed some pounds, as for a safe way NOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Silly Anonette, there is no way to lose weight that fast, unless maybe you're 500 pounds and doing something very unhealthy.

Like other people said, read the sticky. Basically, as long as you eat fewer calories than you burn, you'll lose weight. How fast you lose depends on how big of a deficit you're eating. If you go relatively fast, you'll probably lose 2 pounds a week or so. Massive amounts of weight aren't going to drop off overnight, you'll have to be patient and keep eating a low-calorie diet for a long period of time.

Probably about 1200 calories a day would be good. Don't go below 1000 calories per day because that's how much energy your body needs to function at a basic level, and eating less than that means you'll probably be lacking in many nutrients that you need.

But yeah, aim for maybe in the 1000-1300 range each day, and you should lose weight pretty quickly.

Seriously? She could easily attain the look she wants with that kind of physical exertion.

Lets be real, at least 10-15lbs of her "fat" is bloat. Proper hydration, mineral balance and 8-10 miles of cardio daily is enough to shed 10lbs in 10 days.

Lets say you ate only casein shakes, and yams this entire trip. You could easily look 10x better.

If you manage to do this, you will gain it back in the next 5 days

>mineral balance

>another case of trip being the only one in the thread who knows what he is talking about

Please tell me again why tripfags are cancer?

>what is sodium

because neither of your names contribute shit to this conversation. it would be appropriate if OP posted pics, made a pic and reported back in a month. it has no place in a simple discussion because you are just as credible as me here

that said, all these guys are right OP. you cannot exist on a 7000 calorie deficit and should read the damn sticky.

Gonna need amputation to pull that off