/cg/ - /cuttinggeneral/: Ready to die edition

So Veeky Forums, how's the cut going? Almost through the first month of the summer, so you should be at or near your cut goal by now.

Tips? Encouragement? Suggestions? Suicide prevention hotline number because you almost broke down to get those mac and cheetoes things everyone is putting on their god damn instagram?

Let's have it.

Decided to get shit together and start cutting 2 weeks ago. Lost a couple pounds then decided to get drunk this weekend, hungover af on Monday and missed that workout. Now nearly where I was.

It's going great :|

You're going to do that a couple times until you either give up, or it motivates you to leave humanity behind.

When I started my cut I had a month of complete stalling fixed with absolute failure. Cheat days every other day, giving up on weekends, no discipline if I was out, etc.

Eventually, after about the 5 or sixth time of being back where i started, I finally got frustrated enough at going in circles that I actually got serious. Now, I'm down 45.

You'll get there. It'll just take a couple failures first.

>then decided to get drunk
>2 weeks in
Confirmed for never gonna make it

Yeah I'm not too concerned as long as it doesn't become a habit. Just feels like shit though. Made up the workout today even though it might make tomorrow harder. Just a small setback for now.

I'm going to a concert tomorrow night and I'm a bit over three weeks into my cut. I'm currently down to 176 even this morning from 189.

>Just went out and bought a pound of ground beef to make my special spaghetti sauce
>Gonna prep the sauce and leave in the fridge until I get back from the concert tomorrow night drunk af
>Then I will proceed to engorge myself with like a pound & a half of spaghetti that I will hopefully measure to put into "Myfitnesspal" to work it off through diet & exercise through the week

Most people would say "hey just don't eat, or make a lot of chicken", but I know my drunk self very well. I will overeat & so I'd rather do it on something useful like carbs & protons from ground beef then going and eating 6k calories @ iHop

>but I know my drunk self very well.

Your "drunk self" doesn't exist. You are making an excuse for your lack of willpower and trying to compensate with more excuses.

You have the willpower and choices before you necessary to not fuck up your cut. You are choosing to do so anyway.

Also

>carbs
>cut

Choose 1

Being the little midget that I am at 4'11" and a female I'm failing another summer to reach my goal.

Started at 115lbs, currently 106lbs but looking bloated. At least abs are popping out a little(just that mid section, no further development and I just feel like harakiri because of it).

Can't wait for bulking season to get bigger quads and hide the rest of my body.

>Started at 115lbs, currently 106lbs but looking bloated

Have you tried a hard cut of either carbs or sodium for a week to see if that helps?

I already use salt substitute when I can't have a meal with any salt and carbs are at its lowest.

I've been using the Syntrax Nectar Whey with zero carbs to help with the maintenance of the protein intake. I'll just wait another week to see what happens.

But thanks for the suggestion I may need to review a few more things on my diet.

>Bitched out and got a milkshake on a hot day
>It's too hot outside so I stay inside all day
>Azn gf keeps making fried rice
>tells everyone I'm bulking

>june 13
>356lbs at 24% bf
>june 28
>328 lbs at 19% bf

>been going so good, down to 95
>injure back
>told to take the week off
>yesterday went crazy; whole BBQ chicken, 3 cheese and bacon sausage rolls, chocolate and Pepsi
>wake up this morning
>94kg

I wut? What is this sorcery? I went a little off again today due to still feeling like shit (had hungry jacks) but tomorrow I'm right back to it. Aiming to be 80kg by the end of winter/October.

I'm a fellow 4'11" grill but landwhale status at 134lb. I'm mad that my goal weight is your starting weight, but I'm gonna go use that anger to lift now. Thx for the pump, famalam.

Has anyone here tried a juice fast while on their cut? I'm trying it to see what kind of results I'll get. I will note that the juices I'm drinking are almost all veggies with very little fruit.

>TFW I was at my goal weight when the year started and I fucked it all up by eating like shit and drinking every day, now I'm 30 pounds away.

Brehs, I have a question. I'm 230lbs looking to get down to 160 in a year's time. I'm doing stronglifts right now. What do I do with regards to lifting routines? As I understand it, SL is a beginner routine meant to be swapped for an intermediate one later on, but if I'm cutting and stalling hard on lifts at some point, should I just stay on it until I reach that weight? I was only ever told about switching to intermediate as you improve while bulking, but never while cutting. Pls help

want to lose 10kg, but keep str (roughly at ~1/2/3/4)

what's a good routine?

>ECA stack
>yohimbine
>been on keto for 3ish months now
>got my 2eros shorts the other week in the mail
Cut's going well. I can see lower ab/oblique veins and some are starting to pop out on my shoulders. Also it's a lot easier to see the striations across my shoulders and chest.

>no friends to go to the beach with
kill me

Hating the shakes that come with albuterol, but getting pretty close to 10% bf.

Juice fasts are retarded. Your body can't absorb all those vitamins anyway, and you get rid of all the fiber while keeping all the sugar.

Oh you also starve yourself for no reason unless you use up A LOT of veggies/fruits, which also means A LOT of sugar intake.

How does one get started on cutting? Should I know anything before starting?What u should do, for how long, ect.

I'm new to this shit, help me Veeky Forums

Sort of just started, lost 10 lbs so far down from 200. Felt great the past two weeks. More confident than I have been in a long time. This week I feel like a fat shit, can't eat anything without feeling like an out of shape loser.

Kek this is me exactly

How tall are you to be 328 lbs and 19% body fat? You have got to be at least 7' tall.

I'm on day 8/10 of PSMF

By day 2 I thought it would be hard. Over the weekend I went camping and that was tough. Made it through without any beer, s'mores, snacks, etc. After that it's been easy.

I'm real used to it now. Only 2 days left, unfortunately I'm not as cut as I hoped I would be. Guess I was fatter than I thought. Gonna lean bulk it until halloween time and probably PSMF again.

Youre better off eating the veggies/fruits raw

Sitting b/w 10%-12%, no refeed in two weeks so I can make weigh-in on my meet Saturday. Hyped to smash carbs that day. Pretty painless food wise.

6 days in, eating 1800 daily. I lost a lot of strength...
I'll keep going 1 week, if it's not back do you recommend upping to 2000 ?

I've never done no carb before. How long does it take your muscles to inflate again once u start eating carbs, and do you look better or worse after the refeed?

Still 80lbs to go. The first 30 went reasonably well, but I seem to have hit a wall at 280. I've cheated more since 284 than I did in the first 26. But, I'm going backpacking over the long weekend. 30 miles and very easy control over intake, will power through 280.

>the hours I've spent playing with my nieces, them cooking up ops pic for me
>the feels when I know my sister will never let her kids turn into tubbies like me

>starting at 122 lbs
>Two weeks pass
>Now 118 lbs
All according to keikaku

pls respond

Nothing wrong with getting drunk as long as you do the exercise to counter it. As long as you drink spirits straight and don't go overboard, you should be fine. Beer and ale is for men who do heavy manual labor.

Since this is a cutting thread...

How did you bros learn how to cook? As for bulking, I could eat practically whatever provided I reached my macros and my lifts went up each week.... But now I want to cut and I have no idea how to make cheap healthy food.

I'm thinking of
Spending 1 day to go out and buy ingredients for a recipe I see online
Day 2-5 is making said food with the ingredients I bought

Then each week I make something new so I learn how to make 1 new healthy meal regularly. Once I get to like 20 meals, I'll just start buying shit in bulk and together and I should be good....

What are like 20 recipes that are cheap, healthy, and relatively quick/easy to make?

I've been making chicken or fish with a green sauce I came up with.

Just spray some Pam in a frying pan and put the fish on there for a few mins each side, chicken either do the same thing or bake, or get a slow cooker.

the sauce: 2 bunches of cilantro, 2 or 3 jalapenos (depending how hot u want add more), squeeze in a few limes, few cloves of garlic, a bunch of green onions, and a 1/2 or cup of greek yogurt.

The only calories are in the greek yogurt, the rest is pretty negligible. This is how to get meals that are 50g protein and about 300cal.

How do I stop snacking and go to sleep hungry?

I like to drink hot tea before bed when I'm hungry, otherwise, just willpower

>How does one get started on cutting?
>Should I know anything before starting?
>What u should do, for how long, ect.

>All these questions, and more, answered tonight on READ THE FUCKING STICKY

My personal favorite routine is RTFS. Are you familiar with it at all?

lbs at 19% bf
post pics

400 test 300 tren 80clen 25mcg t3

5'8 190lbs after a year of dream blasting.

1700 cals a day now average (170g+ protein, under 60g carbs, rest fat+ more protein usually).

2.5 weeks in and I'm already 179lbs (yeah some of it is water, my waistline, face is soo much better and my arms are more nicely defined without that fatcep).

I was 175 before I even started roiding lel, going to under 170lbs 9-11% bodyfat by the end of july (when I end my 4 month hiatus from partying/night clubbing cocoon) is gonna be so easy.

Gonna take winny in 2 weeks.

>Recovering fatty on a cut, lost over 50 lbs so far
>Vacation is coming up in less than three weeks
>Place has tons of god-tier food
>Afraid I'll gain 5+ pounds that week

What do?

Knowing that breakfast will be AWESOME and you will lose pundage. Actually, I usually eat just a smidge an hour or two before bed, like a finger scoop of pob or a few nuts to get my metabolism ghoing before i go to bed and the weight loss the next seems to be better those days i do that so...

Lost like 3lbs.

1. Start working on your willpower. Psych yourself up. Get through it.

2. Minimize damage. You can still enjoy god teir food, just don't wreck yourself on it. Good policy to follow is No S (no sweets, no seconds, no snacks.) Generally keeps you at least moderately in check.

3. Wreck yourself. Come home and fast.

Pick whichever one you like.

>60 pounds down, I think only 10 more until I start bulking
>starting to see just how much loose skin and stretch marks I have
>have seen people much heavier than I ever was with little to no scars
>I will never in my life my comfortable again with my shirt off because my last 2 years of high school I ate like absolute shit and grew 3 inches
It's slowly killing me inside desu

I beat my original goal of 81kg.
My goal now is 75kg, I think I should be alright at that point, hopefully.

king of midgets 5'1", your starting is my absolute skelly-ready cut goal, currently at 140lb, used to be a gross 170lb which was my highest and fattest ever, went hardcore to get away from the point of no return

People have already started commenting on smaller belly and thin neck, so pretty proud

I just do 24/36hr fasts once or twice a week, 24 more for the benefits, 36 when I lose control of my life and want to make sure I am under my maintenance for the week

Fill that skin with muscles mate.
Can't do much about the scars though.

if you're in FL I'll go with you if you need a fatty to look good in comparison

I ask myself that all the time and Google for hours

It absolutely depends on how much you want tasty food, or how much you can tolerate eating like a prisoner

Patties are the easiest, I make bulk beans for the week, and boil chicken for the week. My plate has been boiled chicken and fresh steamed broccoli that I steam before I eat. This is not so tasty.

I boil eggs and eat 4 a day, not tasty unless I have corn tortillas and I melt some cheese on it before I make tacos

I buy and make Greek yogurt and eat two or three cups with some nut butter mixed in or I melt some chocolate chips and add it, or cheat a little more and put not even half a cup of chocolate milk

I don't even make protein smoothies anymore because whey isn't as economical as 10lbs of beans and chicken breast, only if you really need 30 grams or so protein and you can't fit anymore food without throwing up

brehs I had been doing so well for the last two weeks. I started another cycle of the ec stack and was eating at a 1000 kcal deficit and was doing great but today i ate a shit ton of cheetohs, mcdonald's fries, ice cream and peanut butter pretzels. Just fuck me up senpai. I had some grilled peri peri wings w/ cilantro garlic sauce for lunch but afterwards I was just toast. Never binged like this before. Hopefully i didn't do too much damage.

Depending on your weight, if you scale everyday you're probably going to be at plus 5-7 tomorrow. # pounds of that is bloat. You'll probably have to work one to two days to get off whatever is left and sweat out the lingering sodium.

Everyone does this. It's okay. Just don't give yourself a fucking eating disorder.

>Eating at tdee -700 cal
>Lift 3 times a week
>Started hiit
Stuck at 83kg, actually gained weight from yesterday's first hiit
>Muh water weight

I were on holiday for two weeks. Weren't able to cut. Was thinking -800, does this sound like a good idea

started 4 days ago
lost 1lb so far

sooooo hungry

gonna have some bacon and lift for a while and tell myself i lifted it off