I'm lean, 6 foot tall, muscular, extremely strong, very athletic. Basically what Veeky Forums strives to be...

I'm lean, 6 foot tall, muscular, extremely strong, very athletic. Basically what Veeky Forums strives to be. Yet I make every girl I interact with seemingly very uncomfortable what gives?

Ur ugly m8

This desu

Either that or you're full on autistic

Odds look bad for you

I've been told I'm goodlooking by girls before (before my hair started receding) but even now I have a good jawline.

post pic

Ohh maybe I get it, you want us to suggest that you are too attractive and therefore make them drop their spaghetti.

No I think I know what the problem is it's the fact I'm full on schizoid personality disorder

doubt it.

Not op but I've seen attractive girls turn into full on aspies in front of 9/10 males

You can be tall and swole but still be ugly and/or autistic breh

I mean, you sound exactly like me except im 6'4 and have a nice face. Most chicks i talk to are always very flirty or nice to me.

Good luck user, you might make it

trippin on lsd rn

Why's that?

If you're awkward it doesn't matter how attractive you are. Being uncomfortable makes the other person uncomfortable. The fact that you sound like a CHAD just makes it worse. It's like when guys get nervous around pretty girls, girls get the same way around handsome men.

Post pic tho fag

sorry didn't realise sean o'pry posted on these forums.

whats the safer bet

the fact you're not so handsome that women literally short circuit and cannot think/speak.

or that you're not that good looking.

Define autistic bruh, I just never know what to say in social situations, where to put my hands, where to look, did I talk too slow too fast or too loud ect. Hate being in close confinement with girls too as I always think she thinks I'm going to rape her or something.

noice, I wanna try shrooms but dont know where to get

because you specifically mention interacting with stranger which is the antithesis of a schizoid personality type.

and the fact that you're attempting to analyze why it is they are so uncomfortable when you do that.

I have to interact with strangers as it's a small part of my job and I have to interact with workmates too

sounds kind of like aspie behavior man, just be friendly and crack a not rapey joke here and there. Act around her like you would act around a dude you just met.

I used to get nervous around women too but I realized they have almost the same thought process as we do. Ever since then Iv been a toptier chad

>(before my hair started receding)

Kek. Do you not know how creepy this makes you look as a young guy? It literally adds years onto your face, exposes you as genetic garbage which girls can pick up on. You could be 21 but you better believe girls that are 21 will treat you like dirt.

shave it completely bald. you have to.

>all these claims and no pic

jealous.
I'd like to as well but I have no friends to do it. What can I do?

darknet?

you want to do it in a group setting?

that would be cool. But it's ok even with just a friend

hint: that means you aren't schizo

at best you're slightly anti-social.

/thread.

You are probably subcontiously sending out signals that your nervous/full of anxiety and that transnits to the other person who will also start to feel it. It could also be that you're putting pressure on the other person to continue the conversation that also makes them geel uncomfortable

How much distance do you keep from the person you're taking to?

Lol, I bet you're a fucking 4/10 skelly at best.
If you're below 70 kg you don't even need to reply because not only are you deluded about your body but also about your face and character

>receding hairline
Kekeroo

Was gonna say this. All that worrying about "does she think I'm autist or rapisty" shines right through your body language and tone EVERY DAMN TIME. Reframe your beleifs

Why are you so angry?

Ignore literally everything you've read here, if she feels uncomfortable it's because she thinks you're ugly. Girls are picky.
Trust me, I'm a turbo autist to the extreme with 50 confirmed an diagnosed mental illnesses, but I'm hot, and when a girl likes me, I can pretty much say the weirdest shit and act like a complete fucking anxiety-filled autistic spaz and they think it's cute and giggle and laugh at everything I say and touch my arm because all they can think about is how much they want the D

This %100. I'm not an 10/10 but I get away with a lot of stupid shit.

This is a load of shit. OP is talking about he is making girls uncomfortable when talking while you're talking about how girls don't care what you say if you're hot.

eh yea, that's autism

You think like a 12 year old man child. Grow up

Do some research and you might be able to find and pick psilocybin mushrooms for free.

Go to the hunting and identification sub forum on shroomery.

It's another edition of Veeky Forums doesn't understand women at all.

OP you're being too vague. So the answer is simply; meet more chicks, bang more chicks. any chicks. Just go for it. Once you reach a certain number you'll have seen all there is to see from the fairer sex and you'll understand everything they say or do.

Such a thing as just acting normal and not freaking out about the fact that she's a chick? Bruh- from a girl- just be nice and like user. above said- change your fuckin mindset. They might be creeped because some ppl don't go to the gym to try and get picked up... In all honesty a lot of women are super self-conscious of themselves and that in itself is enough to make a chick uncomfortable. Just try being nice maybe? open convos by asking if she's using this or that machine? fack- be normal. And pls fucking god- don't try to open convos mid-set, you might get shut down real quick.

>12 year old man child.
>12 year old
>man child.

I'm certain you can only pick one in this instance

If they get uncomfortable, clearly they care, in a negative way

jesus just post a pic

What city?

OP is the "good on paper" guy that's really ugly.

even the best looking get rejected.

>No matter how attractive I get, even the most ugly girl has more access to sex than I do

Being a guy sucks. My current GF makes me so insecure because I know she can get fucked by any dude she wants and I know that my own access is limited.

>You have to ask Veeky Forums for the answer

That is both the problem and the answer. You may be ugly too.

>only 6'

Just end it m8

I doubt you're any of those things, post a pic to prove us wrong.

What, thats not true, if she were going to do that it'd be all fat jews or something and it would suck, but you could probably bang a chick a week for the rest of your life on tind. Dont worry about that shit.

Try having a toxic relationship based mostly on sex. Made me realize there is so fucking much more to people and life than sex.

So a hot girl can probably have more sex than me in her twenties, so what? Will she ever be respected for accomplishments and achievements outside of her looks? As a man, you have equal or more value than a woman in life. Don't ever let a woman make you feel like you are less than her because she can fuck someone else. Be the kind of man you are proud of, and women will know that you are a catch instinctively.

well you forgot that bitches care about personality instead of you lifting metal and being 'athletic'. there is more to chad than his looks, it's a lifestyle

I just came in here to look at that picture. I have seen it before but it's a good picture so I wanted to look at it again

I didn't even read your post

Fpbp

Yeah. That's off putting for many.

Sjws, fiddy years ago girls were supposed to appeal to men but now men need to be really rich to appeal to women. That or look really good and have money.

Tldr; kys famalam, i will.

Good looks = You attract hotter women
Good social skills = You meet more women
It's simple math really. There's a reason why ugly people still breed. It's because they can have good social skills and breed with other ugly people. Girls never make the first move. You can be really attractive, but have bad social skills and not get any girls because you're not making any moves. Probably the best advice you'll get here on fit

Dem titties

4chin

cause you're delusional and actually look like this guy

Yeah it happens. 9 here i have so many stories haha. Cant blame the ugly folks for not believing it as i was an ugly duckling. I know both sides.

Order the spores online. You can even do it on the regular internet, as the spores contain no psilocybin. Then grow them and dry them. Infinite shrooms.

You realise you haven't listed anything appealing about yourself? Apart from being 6 foot (which is. It particularly tall and you're probably 5'11 anyway) you've put "strong", "muscular", "lean" and "athletic" which are pretty much the same thing. You've just tried to pad it out because that's all you've got going for you.

tl;dr you're ugly and don't have FACE, FRAME or HEIGHT.

>the ground

This

So you're 6 ft tall and out of dyel (at least you claim). I can tell you right now if thats all you got, enjoy getting no pussy. If you're shit at carrying conversation then at least try to come off as mysterious or something, some girls dig that. But if you're an autist while speaking to people in general or if you have nothing going for you in your life besides lifting, then you're fucked.

Yup. If you don't have a hot face then make up for it with killer social skills. Got a friend, 5'8" manlet who is in mediocre shape and pulls so much ass just because he is the most charismatic motherfucker on the planet. Just being in shape doesn't do shit for you.