Tfw 5'6

>tfw 5'6
is there any hope for me?

As a gymnast, sure. Manlets are GOAT gymnasts.

you might have some luck with the cast of little women

>be 5'6
>come back from school
>Dad says I seem taller
>figure it's my posture, don't believe him
>finally measure myself
>I grew 1 1/4 inches
>There's hope for me yet

Anyone else here keep growing into their early twenties?

Shorter women are actually obsessed with tall men.

I grew an inch from 18 to 20. But men finish most of their growing by 21.

I hope I do. 5'8 and 22 but I've always been a really late bloomer. Still pass as a high schooler

I'm 20 and I still look really young. Hopefully lifting changes that. My Dad looks really young/good for his age though. So I should have that going for me

if you look like any of the guys in the pic, yeah

Get buff and turn gay. The gays love them some buff manlets.

5'8" since 15, 24 right now. Just kys, it never gets better.

Look at Peter Dinklage from GoT, do you think he's sitting around all day whining about his height? Now you're very different, he's rich, famous so it's easier for him, but he's a literal dwarf.

Just get some confidence and talk to short girls, plenty of them around.

I'm 5'6 as well and while manlet, I never let that stop me from talking to girls, they don't seem bothered by it either.

You can either kill yourself or just live your fucking life. Good luck.

why only short girls? Go after what you want, regardless. In my personal experience height really only matters to bottom of the barrel ass women aka hoes, if you tryn fuck hoes then you gon need somadat height, if not you good homie.

>Look at Peter Dinklage from GoT
Why not the Jon Snow guy? He's pretty much average manlet height, and a much better example than the fucking dwarf.

Jon snow is almost the same height as Sansa and she's like 5'11"? You can rewatch the season 6 finale where he kisses her on the forehead

My friend is 5'6 and pulls way more girls than I do. It's more about charisma and status, unless you are really ugly or really good looking

>not going after tall girls

long legs are amazing

>be 5'10"
I just try and talk to short grills desu.

Also, I heard some tall chicks are relatively easy to get due to intimidation from turbo manlets and the grills' insecurities, is this true?

Some mind your height, some don't. They're just people. If you look good than you definitely have a chance with them.

>ou can rewatch the season 6 finale where he kisses her on th

Or you could look at any picture of them together on a red carpet, where she and every female castmember dwarfs him

I'm tall and I've dated tall girls before. It depends on the girl. Some of them would have never under any reasonable circumstances dated a shorter guy and some would have been open to the idea.

It's like anything else, you just have to put yourself out there and make the approach, getting shot down isn't really that bad.

That guy might almost be attractive if one of his eyes wasn't a full inch above the other one.

Gross.

>on a red carpet

Where women all wear shoes that add 6 inches to their height?

>thinks manlets in hollywood don't wear heels

kek

sure, you just gotta find a hot midget

He doesn't look that short, but definitely below average.

Isn't he 5'7"?

Holy fuck they exist hahaha, 10/10 I would defo fuck her.

He's 5'7" but claims 5'8"

look her up "jemma suicidegirls", there are nudes of her. basically s a bomb chick born as a midget, first it's sorta confusing but damn I'd take her for a ride

She doesn't have a fucked up face like some midgets do. She looks pretty qt desu famalam