You should train legs too

You should train legs too.

Yes, but you should train them for sports, better total etc. Not because you just want to be massive or something other insecure shit. If the only potential you see with your legs is the amount of weight you put on the leg press, or how big they look while you flex them - you could just stop training legs right away

that's disgusting

That's ridiculous. You say I should train my legs so I can run faster chasing the ball.

Football is the most beautifu game, yes. But it's much more ridiculous than bodybuilding. 22 men chase the fuckin ball. Lol.

It shows the hard work. I don't care if it's disgusting or not. It will always show the hard hard work.

well everything sounds stupid when you're a reductionist piece of shit.
"oh eating? isn't it weird? like using our bones to smash food and then acid inside of us breaks it down..."
shut the fuck up

Or maybe... do whatever is possible?
If someone wants to squat more, they squat and get big legs.
If someone wants to run faster, they run and get more endurance in leg muscles.

Both are good.

thoze black men have better glutes than most white and asian women

Kekked, pretty good comeback bro. But I agree, I mostly train because of the athletic benefits; being faster and stronger.

>inb4 "functional strength"

THat's disgusting OP. How do you even walk around with literal cancer quads? do you do the panini waddle?

Your legs look like testicles

I want to compete as a powerlifter or weightlifter one day. That's why I train t

your legs are the same length as my arms dude

I have to buy new pants every month. So what?

I have better glutes than any girl I've ever slept with.

Nice to know.

It's pretty easy to be the best when there's no other competitors

Yo know a funny thing? I was a fucking landwhale trhee months ago, started cutting and lifting and right now I'm way better and lifting.

I have some minor gains in arms, chest and abs, but my legs look just like that. And I don't even like it. I guess that's what you get running when you are 50 kg over your ideal weight

more like calves too... jesus. nothing looks sillier than huge quads and untrained calves

I lol so hard when dudes have huge quads and no calves

you look like shit

45cm calves. Huge quads make them look smaller.

I guess you have chick-chick-chicken legs. LOL

lol your quads aren't proportional to your manlet body

you mad? keep squatting 405 and benching 135

R E K T
E
K
T

Hey, fuck off. I'm not OP, but I've got the same problem. Calves are 100% genetics, I train them, I do cardio, I squat 500lb but it's all for naught, the fuckers just don't grow.

no shit, it's because they're fucking athletes.

If 182cm is manlet then yes.

lol calves are not 100% genetics idiot

the shape of your calves = genetics

you can always make them grow

you are either a manlet or you have the shittiest genetics ever

not even trying to hurt your feelings

your quads look like bowling bowls instead of legs, it's retarded LOL

I have shittiest genetics ever but I still have much bigger legs than anyone here. That's retarded LOL.

Holy shit BTFO

rekt

>100% genetics meme

shut uuuuup la little dick bitch

all you have to do is intense calf raises around 2-3 times a week, with running incorporated. i've got small calves but ever since i've started added running with the raises i've been getting good results.

ma tiny ghostly legz

Underrated

Hanzo that you senpai?

>dubs of truth
Same here breh

dear god they look like tumors go to the doctor man jesus christ

You'll get these when you train legs heavy. But you are a pussy so you'll never get anything like that.

Hahahaa wtf

with every lift comes honor. with honor, gainz

These are the calves of a man who is 5'8".

6'0

Prove it

>6'0
Lol no

I'll do leg day but they're the only day I don't give a shit about.

Checking yourself out with a nice chest pump or something is gratifying, I don't give a shit if my legs and ass are a bit bigger.