Do steroids make your kids more beta and estrogenic...

Do steroids make your kids more beta and estrogenic? Because all things considered since your PCT testosterone can never reach your original natty levels wouldn't your sperm be poorer quality?

Arnolds son looks like a huge cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160624100229.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141020105323.htm
cam.ac.uk/research/news/children-with-autism-have-elevated-levels-of-steroid-hormones-in-the-womb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

respond to my thread please I want to pin it but I also want healthy children

Based upon this thread, your children will be retarded either way.

haha ok thanks :)!

OP on suicide watch

interesting question, someone answer this please.

Don't kids inherit the quality and quantity of hormones from the mother's side?
It has to do with the fact that during breeding, the sperm doesn't have mitochondrion DNA, whereas the egg cell does, and the egg undergoes more mitosis (or meiosis?) divisions.
So that would mean that the egg cell is dominant in controlling the amount of cellular structure and amount/type of hormones produced.
Huh, and mutations too, because women are blamed when they are over 30 and their children are retarded.

I mean, balding patterns (connected to the production of testosterone and DHT) are mostly inherited from the mother's side, body hair also.

So I think that hormones don't matter THAT MUCH in the case of the father as much as they do in the case of the mother.
Also, you have to take pregnancy into account. A proper diet is important for the child.
A lot of factors are important.

But I don't think that it has to do with sperm, because sperm only has the most necessary genetic material in its head. It doesn't contain additional material, unlike the egg.

I'm a medicinefag currently on my last year. We don't discuss cellular stuff as much anymore, so I don't remember it all.

Thanks guy

>after PCT your test levels never return to natty levels

Is this true? Source?

>Is this true? Source?

I thought this was common knowledge. Some roiding faggots such as Rich Piano says that they can recover to even better but he's full of shit.

damn...good post breh

Makes sense I guess. If the hormonal properties are inherited from the mother, wouldn't Asian dad + black mom be the best mix?

What do you have in mind?

Could this possibly explain the feminization of civilized people? Because men choose the mate during civilization this leads to men choosing the most feminine women. When this happens their kids come out with more estrogen etc etc. So over time, civilized people have more feminine both men and women because men always pick the most feminine woman.

All things considered, even though the sexual revolution has been disastrous in many ways, maybe it's good we're going back to the women pick the partner thinking, because they'll pick the most alpha men and the next generation is more alpha than the one before.

I got some of my dad's test gel on me when I was a kid am I screwed for life now?

I just imagined since blacks have higher testosterone, therefore a black woman carrying the child of an Asian would have the Asian intelligence but the black hormonal properties.

Anecdote: I know quite a few mulattos and most of them have white dads. This might just be a coincidence but those with white dads are much more educated and intelligent than their bm/wf counterparts.

I thought it was known that test gel is also useless

>all this shitty unsubstantiated eugenics self-masturbation

Hey dumbasses, education makes you smart, and having a good upbringing makes you a man. END OF STORY!

>>>/reddit/

It could be. I actually thought about it.
I'm a Slav and in my country there are a lot of gypsies.
Gypsy women are usually small and petite (or landwhales, but still short). No matter who the partner is, most of the time the children are complete scrawny manlets.
But you also have to take under account that A LOT of hormones are controlled by diet, exposure to sun and sleep (MOSTLY by sleep). How many people these days stay in their homes in a dark room, playing games all the time and drinking soda and eating fast food all the time, and all the sleep they get is 3 - 5 hours? Too many. Not even their digestive system can properly work during sleep, let alone hormones.

I didn't know blacks have higher testosterone. Or perhaps I forgot.
I only know that blacks in Africa mature earlier than, say, a girl in Sweden, because of sun exposure.
It forces a specific hormone to be produced, which in high amounts speeds up the aging process (and in the case of women - makes menopause come faster, like at age 36 or something). So the black woman will be able to pop out a kid at age 12, meanwhile the Swedish one at age 16.
At least that's what theory covers.

And I don't think intelligence is inherited that way. It most likely is a mixture of both. It also depends on the early bringing up of the child - if it is exposed to playtime with numbers, letters, etc. Reading to the child supposedly also helps. It is after all mostly stimulation of the brain.

As to your anecdote - that's because a wm/bf relationship tends to be a stable one, with the male being a good provider and the female being a housewife looking after the kids.
Meanwhile, bm/wf relationships arr usually pathological, stressful, aggressive, etc.

It really depends, there's no obvious answer.

Black men do not have higher testosterone, they have features that mimic what we think of "manly" because they are less neotenous facial features.

There are studies done that black men in the same social class etc as white men do not have higher testosterone. Most of their higher testosterone is due to poverty and different culture.

Also, the feminization of the civilized world is more a result of a prolonged period of lack of war.
It made people soft, and too sensitive to trivial bullshit because of nothing else to do.
Societies in war zones tend to be traditionalist.

But that's not an absolute, so who knows.

Genetically daughters inherit looks 50/50, while sons inherit looks mostly from the mother. The genome that decides about 60% of facial structure is in the X chromosome, since daughters have XX they have the 50/50 chance to be either on the mothers or the fathers side, sons get XY so only the X one from the mother.

You want to have a pretty son, get a pretty mother.

this, living under stress (war, poverty) drastically increases testosterone production

life is good, relatively speaking. we're comfy. so it's going to decline

That's also true.
But you have to remember that genes aren't coded to go by a 50/50 rule. Instead, they want to be dominant, and that means that genetic heritage is irregular. And so, the son can be a carbon copy of the mother, while not looking like the father at all.

But you are right nonetheless.

Just an anecdote, not like it'll disprove what you said, but I look nothing like my mother at all. I have met strangers and they have asked if I'm my dad's son because I look just like him. My mother is quite swarthy and dark, looks even a bit middle eastern, while my dad is a regular white dude. Nature works in strange ways.

Nnno, not really.

There's a slight lean towards maternal hormonal dominance but paternal age affects incidence of autism and other genetic defects at almost the same rate as maternal age.

Epigenetic research began on mothers first because scientists naturally assumed that's where the biggest effect would be, and thus there's more evidence of maternal epigenetics. But paternal epigenetic research is catching up and finding that there's still hugely significant effects.

There's research showing (in mice) sperm quality and offspring being affected by paternal obesity and marijuana dosing.

Civilised men are not more feminised. If there is any feminisation in modern civilised areas it's due to xeno-estrogens and almost no other reason.

Urban populations are more sexually competetive and result in people wanting exaggerated sexual dimorphism- bigger tits, bigger jaws in men etc.
This was based on modern human populations, however, but it was fairly consistently found that population density and technological sophistication correlated with stronger sexual dimorphism preferences.

Secondly, secondary sex characteristics can be caused by sex-specific genes or non-specific genes. There are some genes that only express in women and vice-versa. So your idea about men choosing feminine women and this accumulating feminine attributes COULD happen, but it's lessened by the fact that often the genes resulting in femininity in women result in masculinity in men.
Though it's definitely a good theory, as there still would be accumulation.

In reality, however, women are still fucking Chads and getting Stephens to look after them, accumulating masculine traits in the genepool.

Why do people very rarely post actual evidence/studies in these threads, and instead use bullshit broscience?

Science is constantly advancing, so I have no doubt that this can be true.

Also, it's kind of obvious - both sperm and egg cells contain DNA. It's just that egg cells contain more DNA, so we can assume dominance of genes from the mother's side, but that does not mean that the sperm doesn't count. It only means that there's a genetic bias towards the genetic material in the egg cell.
At least that's how I was taught throughout the years by several different people.

I completely agree that a damaged organism will produce worse quality sperm, but thing is - roids shouldn't affect hormones other than testosterone, which would only mean a change in quantity.
But that's - again - just theory.

>much more educated
I don't think it's a coincidence or hormonal/genetic.

I think it's because we still live in a world where men are providers of resources and women are providers of childcare/a womb.
A white father will have more resources than a black father.

Sensitive to bullshit or just a culture that no longer values masculine aggression, physicality and competition as much?

That's a twisted joke by nature. Daughters that look like dads and sons that look like mums.

He said 60% of facial structure genes are on the X chromosome, so you're dictated by that 40%

Stuff like that is something you'd learn in high school, so there isn't really the need for that.

>however, women are still fucking Chads and getting Stephens to look after them, accumulating masculine traits in the genepool.

Which is really bad because Chad, who has the best genetics, doesn't get to reproduce because condoms and birth control are a thing.

But to be fair, lots of rich men are Chads as well, more so than their middle class and poor counterparts, problem is poor people have more kids than rich people and birth control is too common so that only shitty provider betas pass on their genes.

Both.
They all come down to the same result, after all.

Back to your contamination thread you degenerate :^)

Sperm doesn't carry more DNA, it caries almost the exact same amount.

The male contribution is 23 chromosomes, only one of which is a Y chromosome.
The female contribution is 23 chromosomes, one of which is an X chromosome.
Babby will have 46 in total.

The Y chromosome in a human is less robust and isn't paired with a largely identical chromosome, so it can have weird effects, but there isn't less DNA.
The egg cell does provide mitochondrial RNA, however, so that has an effect. But mitochondria don't change a lot.

On your second point, sex hormones are triggered by nutrition- poor nutrition leads to poor sex hormone levels. So I'M PULLING THIS OUT OF MY ASS but the level of sex hormones in a parent could be an epigenetic indicator of quality of life that will affect the children.

Epigenetics is sort of the body trying to prime the offspring to the life the parent has lived. Pseudo-Lamarckism.

I get most of my stuff from aggregator sites like Science Daily.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160624100229.htm
This is about male epigenetic effect on daughter mice.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141020105323.htm
This isn't the article I first read about urban populations being more sexually dimorphic, but it's the same research group I think.

I didn't say that sperm carries more DNA, so I agree with you there.

The amount of chromosomes is equal, but the matter is what genes will be favored and activated, etc.
Still, you're right about that.

This is pure speculation, but one of my professors did a lecture that mitochondrial DNA is important because, duh, it is mitochondrial and can affect how well the body will work, at least in early stages of life in/outside the womb.
But again - that's just speculation.

And yeah, I agree that hormones are triggered by nutrition. I already pointed that out before. They are also affected by exercise, sleep, stress, exposure to sunlight, etc.
I already thought about the same thing as you, but there's another problem - hormonal changes can be so dynamic, that it would be hard to expect the sperm/egg cells to be in a state according to the body's hormonal balance.
And I think it would be even harder to determine in the case of egg cells, because they have a longer life/production span than sperm (which would be produced in a specific time under specific circumstances).

Huh, intriguing topic.

so CrossfitJesus what do you reckon I do if I want as healthy children as possible? I also want those dere good genetics

there are more obvious influences like obesity, sedentary lifestyle etc.

there's still more than enough adversity and if you had high test I suspect you'd seek it out.

>Because all things considered since your PCT testosterone can never reach your original natty levels
That outcome depends entirely on the genes. Some are affected negatively, others have their baseline test increased, other still return to their normal levels. Essentially, you throw a dice

Funnily enough, I've noticed that a lot of people I know in person and on the internet who use gear have had autistic kids. Could be coincidence but who knows.

cam.ac.uk/research/news/children-with-autism-have-elevated-levels-of-steroid-hormones-in-the-womb

Why would poor sperm quality result in lower test? Why couldn't it just as well result in higher test? Just because you don't like low test doesn't mean it's a natural consequence of all entropy. That's like thinking slashing the tires of a red car would turn it blue, just because you don't like blue cars.

Poor sperm quality doesn't mean low test, big nose, short stature, baldness, or anything else you don't happen to like. It means the pregnancy is less likely to be successful.

Higher testosterone in the womb is linked to autism. Personal anecdote: I am literally autistic and also have a short as shit index finger and long as hell ring finger. Which should on average be correlated with athletic ability, autism, and alcoholism.

It's hilarious that the universe made autists the most athletic. They generally end up just wasting their potential getting fat and disgusting playing videogames. Nature has a funny sense of humor

To be fair though, if an athletic and handsome person is socially incompetent or lacks empathy he's just "cocky" or "alpha". Autist behavior is typically pretty alpha, although it's very hard to imagine since when we think about autists we imagine fat neckbeards or skeletons playing League of Legends.

I can speak for my cousin who is literally autistic, but since he's handsome and athletic nobody ever thinks about it. They just think he doesn't care/is rude most of the time, because he doesn't talk to people a lot.

autists are not "the most athletic by nature". in fact autists have terrible motor control.

They just have higher testosterone, or at least had during childhood/in the womb.

Does not mean they're better at sports, I'm autistic myself and I can't catch a ball if you stood more than 2 meters away from me