I'm 5'10" 130lbs. I have two months to get as fucking BIG and strong as possible...

I'm 5'10" 130lbs. I have two months to get as fucking BIG and strong as possible. What will I realistically be able to achieve?

Maybe 4 lbs of muscle.

Eat and lift big.

20kg. I did that when i was 17. If you have elite genetics eat big and lift samrt you can have it

the chunk of muscle on the right is what you'll get in two months if you are really on track.

not even joking. you get about 2lbs a month if you're doing well. even that picture shows 5lbs so you'd have to be doing extremely well.

yeah. welcome to Veeky Forums, get ready to lower your expectations.

thats actually a lot of muscle if you think about it

140-145 lbs at a little higher bodyfat depending on your current fitness/strength, bodyfat and ability to eat (physically and financially). Strength gains will also largely depend on your current strength, program (important), ability to properly lift (coach or not) and caloric intake. All that taken into account: don't expect too much, 2 months is nothing and chances of you doing everything right from the get go are very slim.

muscle as actually still a lot smaller, that picture makes fat look good

>two months
why do you guys always come up with these ridiculous deadlines?
at best you can hope to become skinny-ripped.

>I'm 5'10" 130lbs
SPOOKY

thats when the semester starts user

Start roiding and maybe you'll be DYEL in two months.

You literally need to eat 8 to 10 times a day and just put weight on. You will never be muscler in that short amount of time.

6'0 (maybe actually 5'11, dunno) and 120lbs, also have 2 months but have already been going for a month and a half.

Lift hard
6-8 reps
100+ grams protein
Double chest day
Creatine and fish oil and zinc
Work till failure every night

I'm making all kinds of gains. I think there's actually visual difference.

Wedding late August. I'm a groomsmen. Probably doesn't matter considering I'm in a suit, but the groom said he'll give me 100$ if I'm big enough to rip the suit when flexing. Challenge accepted.

Also, I want something decent by the end of the year when it's summer here. I just want to be great, I want to experience complete greatness. My mind is great, but my body is lacking so I'd love to get the the trinity. I'll keep lifting even after the wedding, after summer, after I have a body comparable to zyzz, after my quasi-celebrity friend sets me up with a model.

ITT people who think that they'll look like pic related in four months of work

You can 10lb of muscle and 30lb of fat. Just do SS+GOMAD.

>double chest day

Kek

Shit chest.

My arms are actually a little better than some of the other DYEL mode guys at the gym, but my chest.. I'm currently at 15kg dumbbells up from 10kg when I started. Yeah, I made some massive gains in a month and a half, I'm high test as fuck.

Just checked zyzz transformation, I look like his before picture, zyzz is my goal, hate me. I'm not keen to post topless online, I've already posted too much about my private life.

GOMAD is 90% troll... Some people aren't even fully lactose tolerant, just begging to shit fluids for weeks.

if you eat 4-5k cals everyday and lift heavy ass weight you can put on a lot of muscle. i put on 40 pounds muscle/fat in 4 weeks doing this

Use steroids and give up.

AKA one to two pounds of muscle and 39 to 38 pounds of fat.
Unless you're on dem roids.

It's a shame George fell for the "love" meme and went insane after the breakup

There's no way that's 5 pounds of muscle

Nothing.

> i put on 40 pounds muscle/fat in 4 weeks doing this
2lbs of muscle max and 38lbs of fat. Fantastic body recomposition.

In 9 weeks you'll be lucky to put on 2kg of muscle.If you're completely atrophied maybe 3kg at best. Plus 1-2kg of water weight and 7 kg of fat if you eat at a large sufficit. So 10-15kg max, of wich only 15-20% will be muscle.