Hey /b/ros what is the best way to lose fat in your experience without gaining most of it back as muscle?

Hey /b/ros what is the best way to lose fat in your experience without gaining most of it back as muscle?

>without..............
just dnt do shit bro and eat at a 30% callorie defiency

Wrong board bud

Why would you do that? Do you want to star in an Auschwitz movie?

I hate when I cut and my fat turns into muscle

I'm about 80 pounds overweight but don't want to turn into a muscle head with no neck the pic was just a exaggeration.
So running and eating with a calorie deficit is the best way to go?
Its more or less what I figured but I wanted to know if anyone had anything more for me to do...

if you dnt gain any muscle at all you will look terrible buddy, lift weights but reasonably light and you will lose weight and get abit of definition. You need to lift realy heavy to get even remotely decent muscle size so unless you are trying to become a tank u wont become one as long as you control ur diet. Your body can not support big muscles if u dnt give it the food to do so

I've made great experience with THE FUCKING STICKY.

the big muscle heads you see are regulary lifting about double there body weight in 3-4 compound exercises if you dnt do that and give ur body the food to do that you wont get big its that simple

>I don't want to become too muscular!
You sound like a woman. Getting muscular doesn't happen overnight. You won't suddenly wake up and be Rich Piana.
Lifting weights is a great way to burn calories. Do that together with cardio and you will get in a good shape without being "too muscular". To get to "muscle head with no neck"-mode you'd need to lift years.

Thanks
How do I avoid my skin from sagging? I have terrible stretch marks and while they don't bother me I'm worried that my skin will sag as I lose weight

yeah bro don't wanna end up like a meathead after cutting right? ;)

just do salads and crunches

[spoiler]read the fucking sticky, not women's health magazines, faggot[/spoiler

I fucked up

does Veeky Forums even support spoilers?

[spoiler]ayy lmao[/spoiler]

OP is a faggot
sage

:) Thanks man :)

sorry buddy, you arnt going to like my advice here but its the truth.

you have two option 1 lose the weight very slowly and keep urself extreamly well hydrated and just hope for the best

or

two lose the weight at whatever rate you want and consider surgery.

either way its a bitch to deal with sorry bro :(

Price I pay for eating whatever and whenever I want for years.

Try working ur macros out buddy. I switched to them a few months ago and they are great, it means I can still eat those lovely foods, technicaly there are no bad foods its just some foods contain to much of certain things like carbohydrats and fat.

Those are both every important to ur body but the foods we eat have to much of them. So choclate for example if i skip the carbs at lunch and dinner i can have some choclate. I strongly recomend trying macro dieting it means you can have high carb/fat foods with out feeling bad cus you know ur still losing weight dispite eating them. If you decide to look in to it check out Radu Antoniu on youtube he was fantastic help for me.

Thanks so much for all your help user.

You don't "accidentally get too big" nigger holy shit
Looking like pic related requires a decade of dedicated lifting and steroid abuse

Anything bigger than your average Hollywood Marvel hero body requires steroids, and most of the actors performing those roles were probably on steroids anyway

water fasting. I've lost 15-20 lbs in the last 30 days.