Tfw to intelligent and nihilistic to lift

>tfw to intelligent and nihilistic to lift

>to

>to

how smert r u opie?

>to

>b8

Aside from satisfying autistic urges, what exactly is the apeal of these threads again?

This picture is epic.

OP is low quality bait. Doesn't even understand nihilism.

There is no point to realizing everything is pointless.

This to be honest, why choose nihilism when stoicism is the only true way to live your life.

Grand Theft Auto

Self proclaimed nihilists can succ my dong

>Mfw they CARE about the taste
>Mfw they CARE about being gay

>when le edgy man doesn't understand nihilism

those meatheads ITT just don't understand, but I feel you. I tried working out, but had to give up after 5 minutes because of how boring and pointless it all was.

Is "nihilist" the new buzzword for lazy pieces of shit that can't be bothered taking control of their life?

youre just a sperg with autismo
real intelligent nihilist understands that the only purpose is to perfect the body and mind and become alike a shaolin monk

It clearly is ironic though.

you think

low iq detected

all you can do is activate your muscles... how are you any better than a brainless worm

>tfw too intelligent and nihilistic to quit smoking

>not using philosophy as a motivator
You're actually not that smart to be quite honest famalan.

Tempted to start tripping, how's:
>PhilosophicallyDYEL?

I'm that guy meditating at the gym and reading Camus and Nietzsche.

BTW nihilism is philosophical suicide, it's evidence you haven't surpassed the 120iq barrier.

Nice quads my man

I suffer from the same problem. How am I supposed too improve the ill fated physical form when im far too atheistic, apathetic, and red pilled too lift?

Atheism is not a red pill. Atheists 4/5 times think just by being atheist they're more intelligent, you'll still get your ass kicked in debate by a strong theist.

>to intelligent to lift
That's what I thought when I was 14 and failed my exams now.

You chose to lift and you at least get a fit body. You think you're to intelligent to lift and you lose both your intelligence and your body.

>tfw too inteligent to work

>being this fucking new
Leave, faggot. Do not trip. Especially not with that gayass name.

>tfw too inteligent to success in life

You are stronger,smarter... etc.

>Using nihilism as an excuse to being useless.

Do you also have a wicked sense of humor?

Nihilism is a step towards Stoicism. A true Nihilist realizes that life is governed by forces outside of his or her control. Nihilism teaches you that the systems we put into place to control nature are pointless and meaningless and that we must over come what we've learned from society if we are to be happy. Nihilism is the rejection and Stoicism is the acceptance.

Eh tripping is gay.

You do seem a little mad. Was it because I said nihilism actually means you're really not that intelligent? Surely you're intelligent to scratch the surface of Nietzsche, you probably think Sartre is cool, you probably think Derrida makes sense, but you're still inferior.

Again, nihilism is philosophical suicide. It's entire possible to use philosophy as a motivator and it'll be much stronger than women or aesthetics.

>life has no purpose
>it's only a game
>I am too smart to play the game (that way I have an excuse for when I ultimately fail)

Just play the game lad. Come up with some long term goals and start acheiving them. It's not that bad once you stop fighting it.

Also checked.

Truthfacts

>implying philosophy doesnt stop at nihilism

It actually starts and stops at animism. They are the bookends of cognizant reality.

I'm afraid I don't see the difference. The nihilist sees no point, may not act.
How is a stoicists view / actions different?