/fph/ Fat People Hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXTiiz99p9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow fatties are so crabs in a bucket that they have to hope people's business ventures fail in order to pad their shitty self-esteem. Pathetic.
Captcha was select all the food lmao.

>ate an entire pint of ice cream for dinner last night
>still under maintenance for the day, didn't blow my cut

I don't understand how people get fat. Chubby, okay, you like food and are sedentary. I think people, to get fat, would have to make eating their second job, have to work at it to consciously put away enough to pack on pounds. The entire ice cream pint had less than 600 cals.

Is that an actual C&H strip?

>not accepting fatties means no business
>fatties not realizing only 24.7% of japs are overweight, most of which are Otakus, NEETs and Hikkis who wouldn't leave their rooms anyways

No matter how much I did at the gym the day before, seeing shit like this is my "trigger" to take my ass directly back and start lifting again.

Holy fucking shit these disgusting filthy fucking human beings.

Plus nobody would have any appetite if there were even a single naked fatty there

This boggles my mind, I thought the general way of thinking about being overweight was that it had nothing to do with eating much

>fatties think the resaurant will fail because they think no fat people = no money
>they don't know Japan has an obesity rate of only 5% (compared to USA's 35%)
>mfw

yeah it is. way ahead of it's time, eh?

yeah it's because her arm is long

Holy shit I've been there before

She's the only fattie that I've seen in Austin.
(I don't live there, just go out with my gf to there)

I never thought someone could ever look so much like a pig.

>that picture

is it autistic of me if I tell someone theyve already told me that story before?

i cant sit there and listen to it again, i just cant

Is this the same girl?

Man what a cutie. Every fat person needs to see this. But I'm sure they will find someway to shit all over her accomplishment.

The second time you should be quiet about it, but if they do it more times I think it's fair to say something

Cal&Hobs was progressive as fuck for being such a simple story.
There are feminist rants, males becoming effeminate, fat shaming, divorce, pretty much anything that could fuck a child up in society. C&H wrote about it.
Dude was pretty cool/10

Usually people tell you stories because they want to connect with you. If you hate the person who tells you the same story a second time, cut them off and tell them they already told you about it before. It usually leaves a negative emotion in people when you cut them off like that and they'll stop wanting to talk to you. On the other hand if you want that person to keep on sharing stories with you, just let them tell it and act like you're actually listening or actually listen. It will give them a positive emotional response and make them glad to talk to you. Especially if they get the feeling you listen to them and ask them questions. It's all about how you make people feel.

I love C&H but once I read a quote from Watterson saying that graphic novels are dumb and could never be art. I won't say it ruined it for me, but I was kinda crushed.

It's just a slow bulk, poor decision makong over the courseof 20-30 years adds up to 20-200 extra lbs depending on how poor your decision making is

this happened, i was there

It's not the same girl. The fat one is a writer for buzzzfeed and she's complaining about "one size fits all" clothing not fitting her cause she's obese.

You have to have someone aiding you at all times.

yeah we'll tally the scores when natural selection comes knockin. nature is the greatest fat shamer

Im a fat guy. Lost ten pounds this month. Basically the only meaningful change to my diet is that stopped consuming sugary beverages. Weigh 270 rn. Am also lifting, but the soda and juice is the easiest way to drop weight imo.

No reason not to do it desu. I just grew up in a fat family that taught me a fucked up way to eat and now I'm resolving that because I want to live a long life.

Smh

...that isn't a before and after set. It's a fat bitch whose mission in life is to point out how "misleading" clothes advertising is; I.e. the clothes don't fit her fat ass and that's somebody else's fault.

You are doing good job. Health is important, but nutrition is pretty complicated. There is alot to learn.

Well, all she managed to prove is that thin women look more attractive and happier than fat women. So good job, I guess.

Change to liquid diet is a huge factor user.
Don't make it seem like less than it is.
We are meant to drink water nearly 24/7, with no other beverages beyond maybe some milk or wine depending on your regional heritage.
Cutting out liquids can easily make you slip back into just overweight and not obese.

Nice blog post
You want a gold star?

The fuck is this fuckness?

You can't just dump something like that and say nothing

iirc it was someone who had a disgusting housemate and documented their filth while they were gone

No there really isn't. Avoid sugar as much as possible. Eat more leafy greens. Avoid fried foods.

Not really. It's more a testimonial of shame. I'll prolly live a shorter life because I drankand ate shitty food when there was no reason to.

It's pretty sad honestly.

She's the same woman who tried to pose like a super model in a certain shoot and her gut was blocking her arm so she said "her arm got stopped halfway through boob town"

Oh, can it, Bambi.

There are some people in this world who are inconsiderate conversationalists and would happily subject you to a monologue for the entire evening without letting you get a word in edgeways, even if this means making you sit through drawn-out stories they KNOW they've told you before. These people are selfish. After a point enabling this bullshit is no longer an act of kindness, its masochism.

I was "the quiet friend" of a wind-up motormouth blowhard for years. Never again.

Jesus Christ just stop

This is a blue board ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=eXTiiz99p9o

>I had an eating disorder that causd me to weigh as little as (trigger warning: starvation)200lbs

If you do say something, make sure to say 'I remember you saying this' or something like that. It makes them realize they've told the story before, but also that you cared enough to remember it.

Saying 'You've said this before' is a little more callous

Blog post pt. 2

Oh my God, Bill Watterson was fucking prescient.

Read the story he posted it before the pics

BREHS. HOW DO WE CLEANSE THIS EARTH OF OURS?

Someone's overly sensitive.

He's not wrong desu.

We're never gonna have a Finnegan's Wake or Ulysses-level graphic novel.

>maggots

This triggers me.

>had fat alcoholic asian housemate
>ate tons of ramen, hot dogs, bologna, beer, and fried everything he cooked
>the oil from his cooking went up the wall and onto the ceiling
>watched him eat an entire family pack of chicken drumsticks (about 20) in one sitting
>he was generally filthy in the kitchen, would pass out drunk while cooking, left half eaten food everywhere for days and days and days
>could finish an entire bottle of burnettes (cheap nasty flavored vodka) in one night
>regularly killed a 12 pack of beer in one night on top of whatever hard liquor he had on hand
>did this about every night
>one day go downstairs to kitchen
>waitaminute, why is the floor moving?
>maggots
>a carpet of maggots
>maggots everywhere
>thousands of maggots
>maggots start to flee, wriggling slowly from the light
>rush around, try to wake alkie asian housemate for help as he's only other one home
>he ignores me despite yelling and pounding on his door
>go outside and dry heave for a bit
>go back in, have to clean up all the maggots
>use a roll and a half of paper towels (didn't have gloves)
>get most of them, a few managed to reach the vents and basement and other crevices
>for months after have ridiculous number of flies in house
>when he woke up he bitched at me for yelling and waking him up, said maggots were normal
>maggots
>normal

THAT is why you should never live with foreigners nor fatties.

I'm disgusted

That is 100 percent accurate. Not eating like a fat cunt is way more effective in terms of losing weight. There's a reason they say "You can't outrun a bad diet."

Those quote marks are completely unjustified. She's objectively obese.

To be fair, Does it really matter if a paralyzed person is a little overweight?
So long as their wheelchair or whatever still functions.
I mean it's not like they can exercise.

That's not really an argument. That's like saying Andy Warhol's works aren't real art because Hieronymus Bosch's paintings are real art.

There's some pretty amazing shit out there, often overlooked because of the stigmata of cartoons and comics being "childish".

Comics also have different story-telling functions than books, so it's unfair to compare them. While comics lack prose, (but not dialog), they also have an extra visual component that books don't have.

Beyond that, comics haven't really been explored as a legitimate medium by artists for very long: up until recently the only comics anybody had heard of were superhero comics and Archie.

You have no empathy for nurses aids who have to haul them around, move them, roll them, bathe them, wipe their ass, dress them, and shave their bits. You ever push an obese 500 lb'er in a wheelchair up a hill? I have.

Nausicaa was written in the 80s. We also have Maus, Sandman, Watchmen...Even some capeshit gets artsy.

The post is satire you autistic retard

>dessert pizza
Can someone explain for a non American?

this fucking treasure popped up on my facebook

i'd say watterson was probably a liberal and voted democrat, but he always mocked the concept of lack of personal responsibility, especially by making it come from the mouth of a bratty child.

The beauty of C&H is that you can read it as a kid, and like the artwork, funny stories, and imaginative adventures, and then read it as an adult and understand all of the socio-political commentary.

remember, watterson began his career as a political cartoonist.

try google

oh wow a higher bodyweight is advantageous to weightlifting??? who woulda fucking thought!

o i am laffin

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

No one replied to you but you contributed a story that only proved my disgust for fat east asians

Why would you censor the name? I hate that

southeast asia. Fat anyone--lazy and disgusting, always. Beautiful how it crosses race and skin color. Fat people of all races are equal. ;^)

Can someone explain this person's thought process? There's no way he makes very much money with this fetish shit and he'll be dead by 30 for sure. Wouldn't it be so much easier to get an average job, or is he just that lazy?

straight out of Wall - E

he likes fucking his fat

Watterson is truly one of the most based men of the modern age

>optimist
>pessimist

I'm not saying it's never going to happen, but it is unlikely in our lifetime. Comic books are medium restrained by their primary audience: weebs and capefags. If they ever break out of the mould it'll be when they can finally overthrow those shackles. Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Frank Miller and Alan Moore stuff basically were good attempts at doing different things. But there's still a long way to go.

Art is subjective I get your point. What I appreciate in a medium is being able to subvert common tropes or do something genuinely new and creative that is still appealing. I don't think I've seen that yet.

I think he was speaking more towards his personal experience of superhero comics being absolutely retarded. I don't think that he was trying to make some philosophical point about how graphic novels literally could never be art.

>these women put in hours of effort and dedicate their lives to training and self-improvement
>let's use them to make fatties feel better about sitting on their ass stuffing their face all day