How many whole bitcoins are you aiming for, Veeky Forums?

How many whole bitcoins are you aiming for, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5UsVFmP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of them
I want all 21 million bitcoins

SOON

I'd just like to have 1.

81 becuz there ar 81 million bitoin inciruculation.
If i own 81 bitcoin tat means dat I own 1% of the supply xDD. I am one of one million ppl who owns 81 litcoin :P

100, at 42 right now once had 53 worth tho so not doing too well

This

w-we'll make it... right?

42. atm at 25

Absolutely. It seems expensive now, but in ten years, $4000 is gonna seem like a steal. Get a part time job if a student, full time if not, you'll be able to get 1 or 2. Even if you own just 1 coin, you're in the 0.3% of the global population who ones one or more coin. GET THAT COIN user, I BELIEVE IN YOU!

I actually have enough to convert into 1, but scared of missing moon missions. its pretty much tied up in Kyber (ICO), VIBE (ICO) and then another thousand or so spread out in alts. Mostly NEO, BAT and FUN.

Am I still gonna be ok?

It's up to you user but those coins could fail, crash, or just not moon at all. If you were to have just one bitcoin, and then not do anything to it, and leave it for sale 5 years, you'd be a very rich man indeed. That's just my opinion though. Maybe do what you're doing now but try to have at least one BTC if you're serious about all this

I'm actually half all-in on VIBE too. It makes me very happy at this moment. Today is pretty relaxed day so not much daytrading possible :(

I am slowly buying more when I can. $50 here or there. And trying to increase with trading. I know it's a risk you take with altcoins, but I got in on NEO when it was still Antshares at $3 (I just wish I had more) so I have sentiment for it. Plus I'm getting in on the RPX ICO tomorrow. As for FUN if that tanks to $0 i'll write that off as a thank you to Jez for making our collective childhoods awesome. And BAT, because I used to love firefox, and I like the Brave browser and think Mercury could be a game-changer in how advertisement on the internet could work.

VIBE is a great coin, with so much potential. I tried shilling it here for a little while,but no one cared. They have some big partnerships about to be announced too I believe.

this desu

Ye man it really is. I bought for 105 ETH 10 days ago. Made some extra daytrading and now I'm just gonna leave it in my wallet because I believe it will be huge soon. For them not caring around here, maybe it's better. Big pump and dumps can maybe fuck up VIBE a little bit.

105? wow, I put 1.5 in, since it's all I had spare at the time. you're gonna make it for sure. see the vid in the slack? the one that isn't on their main page? I wish I had more.

1000 would be big.
I'm at 15 at the moment.

Ye man, I got lucky on Ethereum and some shitcoins so I made some money. Guess I'll get lucky again soon. And yes I've seen the vid. It hypes me so much. I'm hoping for a stable growth for this over a year though and not a moon to be honest. How about you?

I'd like stable growth too, so I could get some more, if/when my other holdings moon. But I'm not too sure how long it will stay this low. I had a good laugh today at their tweet to Viberate.

Big announcement coming the 10th so probably until then. It's flying under the radar of a lot off people so I don't think it has done anything to the price yet. Everyone who has some hodls them and is not selling afaik. Ye man I like the twitter traffic between them. But I think they should cut it out in the near future tho haha.

yeah I'm still hodling this one for a while. though I might take out enough to buy a new VR headset depending on which releases first, the HTC vive 2.0 or the occulus 2.0.
Thoughts on Vox and Decentraland? I have a small stack of the first and 20k of the second, with half staked into community districts/genesis city

what video?

Honestly they look like good projects. But I don't get that same hype feeling with them. I used to spread like a mad man and read everything about all projects. But I've been really busy lately so I just have half my money in VIBE and the rest spread on BTC and ETH. So I can't go into details .

enough to get a qt gf that can nipple on my foreskin while i post pink wojaks on biz

Flip those alts, baby.

wait until Nintendo release a dedicated VR for the switch. then the hype will be real.

this is solid advice

I absolutely agree with his advice. Am slowly trying to increase my BTC holdings. When i first started i immediately spread out into a bunch of alts. some have taken up until now to get back above my buy in price.

discord.gg/5UsVFmP

Ye same, always have BTC. If you feel ETH or NEO you can split it on them. But always have BTC imo.

I don't have many. Short term goal is 10. Long term goal is all of them.