Adx will rek BAT anytime soon

How new are you?

Jeez biz is full of cancer now

BAT is back

told you all it was priced in already
"it was on an uptrend!"
yeah, thanks to mercury you stupid faggots lmao

So happy I dumped at 6k and went all in on NEO

when it hits 6k leave batties. This shit is manipulated as hell.

The release was postponed by a week, that's why it dumped, read their twitter. Now people checking out their beta on github, generating buzz. It's probably not going to moon past 7000, but you won't be bagholders for long.

buy the dip famalam. I bought on the way down. It's impossible to time the market perfectly, but you have to be willing to buy and watch it dip a bit more and sell and watch it rise a bit higher.

>or be Veeky Forums and but at ATH and panic sell once it loses half it's value

I feel your pain, Bougt at 6400

why would anyone invest in BAT when it's clearly just a utility token for their platform which nobody is using... oh and their website specifically states it's not an investment.

it's going to the moon. trust

Feel your pain guys, went all in at 6226...

stop gambling
discord.gg/5UsVFmP

dont even need to click this to know its the bottom feeder scamming prepump groups in that discord
everything is down right now, do not fall for the pump and dump just because you are red
you think the REAL market makers need a shitty ass discord or telegram to pump coins?
merk has already shown us what a REAL whale looks like, dont become some retard degenerate, you'll lose everything

BAT was a pretty obvious fundraising exercise for Brave development.

it's right about to moon. Thanks me later.

Thought I did good at 55k :(

You bet it is, only reason it dipped so hard is because the rumors Mercury wasn't coming out overwhelmed the fact that it did. Now it's going to recoil.

>went in at 6300 because biz shilled
>looked at marketcap
>looked at project again
>sold at 6400

does anybody remember this guy called mr. trades? he streamed himself daytrading crypto on youtube, but deleted his channel after "going all-in on BAT" in June when it was 30 cents LOL

fundraising for their degen-looking SF team.

out of the entire team photo, only 2-3 people look like intelligent human beings, the rest are beastly in appearance. if they can't even look professional in their photo how can they deliver a great working product and get normalfags to use it.

>inb4 but google and apple employ a bunch of queers

KEK

Yeah it's pretty low right now, but of course it us... the fucking devs delayed their release. It will go back up over the next week

this

and anyways, I hope most of you got in a lot lower than what it is now.

ever heard of this guy called vitalik?

The full release could be coming sooner next week than we think aswell. User Nakastoshi on reddit who has been scrutinizing BAT's github meticulously and has called the delays twice said full release is good to go next week.

Are you there god? It's me, Laganja.

Today I sat away from all the girls and lived alone under a table.

based

Big update next week. Should be rising up again until the release. Buy the dip!