HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I TOLD YOU LINKLETS YOUR COIN WAS WORTH NOTHING

SIBOS revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.4 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.3 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all LINKlets. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance.

The $0.20 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded linklet wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded LINKlets will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you LINKlets. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

I know you're just shitposting but this is getting annoying.
Kys.

nigga what you talking about, im pre-ico 100k here,im fking 6x up and climbing, you cant have my links

Copy pasta wanksta

If you wanted to buy LINK you should have just said so, no need to go about it in such a roundabout way bro.

real growth doesnt happen overnight.
If it keeps going like it is, we are the CHAMPIONS, MY FRIEND. AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING, TILL THE END.
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! NO TIEM FOR LOSERS, CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...
OF THE WORLLD!

Seriously, my linkfags, I'm so happy to be part of this number, LINK is the most promising crypt I've ever invested in.
Anyone holding LINK, trying to get more LINK, should be fucking proud.

Preach

>SIBOS revealed to the world
Woah, your from the future?

nice pasta op! we're stable at the ath and you hate that :)

sage

>all of these posters falling for the high quality b8

>muh oracle problem

LINKies BTFO

what are you on about op lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>$0.47 to $0.45
>crashing

Buy muh bags.

It was literally 12 last week.

Pumped. And dumped. On to the next one.

Dude you have got to start cropping like a normal person. Have fun in the arctic

Its afraid.

Linker here, but seriously, the "stuttering potheads" and "I'm from a poor country" are my favourite pastas

Be in Az in a couple of weeks to spend muh 200k Slope Cash for the season.

I set price at 0.00022500, you welcome to buy later ;^)

nice just bought 100k LINK on the dip you faggot. Wait until i moons so i can dump on you and collect another 10k sq ft colonial house worth of cash. LINK is actually going to be used to bridge financial institutions with the smart contract via oracle. Link is a resource that determines the trustworthiness of data that comes into the blockchain from outside. It does this by being staked by those running oracle nodes, the providers of this off chain data. Node operators are incentivized to keep their data sources pure by being paid in more link.
If he successfully demos interaction and execution of smartcontracts using data sources external to the blockchains, then it is a win.

>lf.

If wishes were Lambos beggars would ride.

working at it for years now. this isnt going to be some failed apple presentation

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Price collapsing! OP was right!!!

I foresee so many bagholders

LET ME OUUUUUUUT

Do you people even use depth graph? In 2 days we will have new ATH

Here, I fixed you Linkies chart to where it looks better.

Tfw link 13b market cap

What is best in life?
To crush the weak hands
Drive them into our buy orders
And hear the laments of the bottom sellers

>looks better
If you want to sell, yeah. Looks like a shit chart to buy unless you're really into losing money.

>SIBOS revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

wow these SIBOS niggas are a bunch of salty motherfuckas

I cant beleive he out a baby up in that ghastly looking maid.

That sort of thing happens when you're high-test unfortunately. Truly a practice for another, older age