Benefits of swimming in cold seawater?

Are their any health benefits of doing this. Was thinking of doing this after my 5 am workout

Yeah

>good for the back
>great for skin
>You'll feel like your soul has been cleansed

Is the skin thing true? If so that would be awesome because I have dry skin and dandruff.

Hows it feel knowing you're fighting a battle you're destined to lose. Your enemies know everything about you and are waiting like vipers to strike. Killing me will make little difference for you and your family ultimately

Best part is...i have a front row seat to it all. I cant wait for you all to go underground because thats where the real fun begins

lol

If you use the poo your hair will look like loo.

nopoo will solve everything

what

what

Oh youll find out soon enough when you go under there. Enjoy. Make sure youre nice and plump too and make sure to bring your families with you ok

Have a lovely day and many blessings to you and yours

Wrong board m8. Autists go to /b/ or /r9k/

Puts hair on the chest and fizz in the jizz

Every time I go swimming in the cold ocean I feel existentially satisfied so I'd chalk it up as a health benefit.

no it won't. If you have hard water the chalk will make your hair look awful after a while. I've been on nopoo for pretty much two years now and whenever I'm at my parents' place for a couple of days or weeks my hair becomes really greasy due to the chalk.

We shall see what the chinese do with you when they catch you :)

At least autists will have a place to work lol

Yes, cold water makes my skin extremely supple and moist even in very dry conditions

Why would I do that when I'm learning multiple languages. You could have asked me to fight but youre cowards. And besides I want the real rulers to win anyway. Death to me means nothing since I know where im going when I die.

Now you on the other hand. I truly feel sorry for where youre going.

who are you talking to?

that was a reply to whoever posted that horrid meme

whats that mean?

>hard seawater

Why not just ask to fight instead of taking this roundabout way to do it. Why is someone like myself that important to your goal?

?