Just left the gym...

Just left the gym, before I went out someone pointed at me to his pack of gym gang buddies (loudest ones at gym) and called me superman. Wasn't sure if this was a conoliment or telling me i'm try hard. Previously at my other job, someone said he "thought I looked like superman" when he first saw me. Gurls mirin and working next to me all the time. Am i low key chad?

Post a pic before you get the shakes.

*compliment

This is an 6 -7 month old picture. I haven't taken a good progress pic since , because I am bulking hard till next summer and then shredding. But from this pic, my chest has gotten a lot bigger, as well as arms and shoulders. About 10lbs of mass since.

kek

how tall are you OP?

Not chad ? Lol

6'2 . I was about 185 in that pic. I am 208 now.

Pretty good build m8, you have nice insertions. Idk about chad though we'dhave to see your face. Do you wear glasses look like Clark Kent or something ?
Or did you fall for the posture meme and walk with your chest out like a retard ?

I do try and roll my shoulders back a little and have straight posture and it might be because of that.

KEK!!!!!!!

lol???

Thanks

Nice legs

>disppropianteshouldertopecs.png

juicy breh

I know. Thats why i'm bulking to get everything all evened out.

Lel that oic was my response to some user who was asking what roids some shredded dude was taking.

Feels odd man.

I also fapped to that same exact pic you responded with, sorry dude :(

Kankernederlanders

how old are now?
How did you get so much taller

Can you please tell me the source of it and where I may find more?

Is it best to cut in the summer?

I turn 20 on July 7th. Been training for 2 years. Actually knowing what i'm doing only 1 and a half ish. And idk I just fucking grew. Never really posted body before and just wanted to see if im doing decent.

I actually never had a full cut before besides when i lost 30lb when I was a fat gamer , but i didnt train with weights. I say cut whenever you feel you need to cut. Summer cut exist because its summer and most shirts are off.

>tfw 6 months in and not even close

Were you wearing any Superman attire?

pls source image

wow

Nope could have been the fit shirt. my chest is one of my strongest points.

Mirin

them feet hnnnnnnnnng