Go to a gym in a black neighborhood cause it's cheap and 5 min away

>go to a gym in a black neighborhood cause it's cheap and 5 min away
>literally have 1-3 niggers a week hit on me
>most of the time I just don't respond
>get constantly oogled at by old men
>to the point where I literally stare at them until they stop looking
>I am extremely uncomfortable when ever I go there
>I fucking hate my gym

How does it feel to be a dude and get to do what you want at the gym without being bothered?

B8

How's life on ez mode outside the gym?

feels fucking comfy man.. change your gym fella

How does it feel to be a chick and get to do what you want literally everywhere without being bothered (and have people bend over backwards to kiss your ass for a chance to do that shit for you)?

lawl. True story.

how does it feel to get baited by this pasta for the first time

You gonna get BLACKED

Serious question, do you not wear earphones or headphone on while you workout? I never see anybody interact with a person once they have those on in the gym

>mfw thinking about you hurting

>Be in French Alps, get stuck in box skii lift alone with girl
>She smiles
>Oh god avoid eye contact at any cost
>After about 20 seconds she starts sighing loudly and often. Eventually she takes out her cellphone and starts doing shit, still sighing. Like cartoonishly sighing. All the way to the top.

>Doing one armed rows over a bench
>Girl puts her yoga mat right next to me, making it impossible for me to switch over to the other arm
>The entire place is empty except us
>Oh god avoid eye contact at every cost. Just turn the other way to switch arm instead of moving the dumbbell.
>She gets up, grabs her mat without rolling it up and leaves
>She just arrived one minute ago

I'm just autistic jesus christ. Yes I'd very much like to fuck, thanks for asking instead of looking for the answer in the orientation of my pupils.

>most of the time I just don't respond
>get constantly oogled at by old men
>to the point where I literally stare at them until they stop looking
"He looked at me, but I wasn't interested so I didn't look at him, but then he kept looking at me so I had to literally look at him until he stopped looking at me." - Anonymous woman

Not even turbo uggos bother to talk to me.
The only time women acknowledge me it is a part of their job.
It's like I'm invisible
The grass is always greener, but I'd prefer to have it your way.

Don't fucking start...

>tfw no federica gf

Basically perma-triggered by this desu

Women hit on me all the time at the gym! Can't believe they would want to be involved romantically with the opposite sex. Smh

God bless the USA

fucking awesome

Pretty shit. There are only two types of women in my gym.

Really hot girls. Usually one of the trainers. Always doing squats, rows, and deadlifts. Really respect them. Way out of my league though. I don't even try to steal a glance at them because I don't want to make things awkward. I can feel they have been creeped on before though. And they seem to put up a wall when they work out. Like I can feel their scorn resonating in a four foot radius.

And really frumpy girls. Always doing a bunch of stupid cardio, tread milling for days, and doing like a thousand variations of crunches on the various machines.

I mean not getting hit on is nice. But imagine never getting hit on ever in your entire life. Not even once. Imagine never knowing if you are even slightly attractive. Imagine someone being forced to hold your hand, and instead of gripping it with an open palm, pinching your wrist with their thumb and forefingers because they are so repulsed by you.

Welcome to being a man.

Welcome to being an *ugly man

>Hot in shape girl introduced herself to me once at the gym
>Never saw her there again

Where did she go!?