>Her mother is also 6ft tall
>Dad is 6'5
>Lil brother is 6'2
>Big bro is 6'4
>Sister is 5'11

What do?
I'm only 5'9 and I'm scared they will make fun of my height

Only 5'9 btw

This happened to my Dad, he's 5'10 and my mom is 6'1. Luckily in 8th grade I was 6'2 so just remember, you would be making life easy for your potential son. Don't care about the criticism, you are dating up LITERALLY.

>Wolanket
Are you retarded? The reason people say "womanlet" is because manlet has "man" at the beginning.

You don't have to add a female prefix to lanklet, and even if you did, it would never end up "Wolanket"

>6 ft tall gf
Nice user
Is she single?

she will be after her family convinces her not to breed with OP

/thread

she introduced you to her family because she likes you, insecurity is unattractive.

This sounds like my bf meeting my family. Don't worry. Maybe her family is fucked up like mine so the height isn't a superiority thing anymore.

Jump right in that gene pool, OP! It's like you want your sons to be manlets.

Senpai I am 5'9 and unless I find a 6'1 + girl with a 6'3 + dad , i'm not having kids, and if i do im impregnating that fast.

Tall girls want manlet dick, the truth lankets doesn't want you to know

Lanklettes amirite xD

I thought 'Wolanket' was some fucking African tribe for a sec

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

When will you learn?

Tall girls are disgusting m8 only fuck girls 5'5"-5'7"

i'm not as tall as your gf (i wish) but my bf is shorter than me, and is considerably shorter than the men (and some women) in my family
he's nice and they're nice so it is all fine
just be polite and make good conversation and it will be great. don't worry!!

I'm a 5'9" guy in a longterm relationship with a 5'11" girl, and her entire family is significantly taller than me (except her mother, who is my height). Her brother is 6'3" or something, and her father is at least 6'1", not to mention her cousins and extended family.

My height has never really come up with her family, with the exception of once when her father laughed at a short guy on tv. Apart from that, nothing.

If you like her and she likes you, her family will probably just be happy that she is happy.

Also
and
are right

>aquire shotgun
>re roll genetics

On a serious side as long as you aren't an arsehole any jokes will be with no intention of offence and mean they like you. Odds are no one will mention it

He's going to pat you on the head and say something about how adorable it is that she finally found someone she likes while making silent gestures behind your back about your size. Its obvious you need to dump her, fag.

That's sarcasm by the way.

are you sure she's 5'11? it sounds like she's probably 5'10 imo desu

She only seems 5'10 because the rest of her family is so tall

Its kind of true i mean tall girls are generally not attractive to chads. Unless they are like 6'5 maybe, but im tall and like small girls.