HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What site is that?

symmetricstrength.com/

Post your stats! :)

Muh push press sucks balls

you are strong! How long you going to the gym?

Won't load on my phone but I'm apparently untrained for all my lifts...I've been lifting for a year...
>i am disappoint

i lifting for a year too. but only last month I'm having a lot of progress

are you sure you're using the right unit of measurement

Yea, the imperial pounds all the way bruh, still a dyel

Pics or it didn't happen

>Doing push press at all

For what purpose?

Squat 300lbs
Bench 185
DL 335
Chin up 80lbs

Been lifting since September with a two month injury deload

Forgot ohp at 140

Maybe you're severly overweight. That tends to skew the results pretty badly, especially on pulls, dips and chins.

>reach blue in every body part
>incredibly proud of myself
>next gym day, DL 90kg
>PT pulls me aside
>"Your form is a mess on every exercise. You're just going to snap your spine like that. Drop all the weight and start from scratch"
>Demoted to empty bar on every lift
>Completely lost motivation

I feel like I've been cheated out of three months.
I was on board with him, it's only right that I should go down with weights a bit if I have to fix my form

But making me go from 70kg squat to 20kg is too cruel

Push press is a better exercise than strict press desu

What, because it allows you to move more weight?

Half squats are a better exersise than full squats then because you can move more weight.

I'm that as well, thanks for making me feel even worse

Half squats don't touch on half the muscle a full squat does though

Even if you half-squat 4pl8 your abductors will still have the same lifting strength as when you started lifting, for example

Your fault for being a piece of shit that has made terrible decisions throughout your life. Don't blame him for "making you feel worse" when it's your fault alone. You let it get to this point you fat fuck.

:(((((((

You wouldn't have made it anyways, my weeaboo friendo.

looking good. Hope I look like this in a few months

I put in 1/2/3/4pl8 x 5 for me and it said it was super uneven.

2 months in. How long til I reach turquoise man?
I'm thinking another month or 2 - is that realistic?

well 1/2/3/4 is super uneven
1 om ohp is way too low and squat and dl is too high

Just pointing out that symmetric strength gives skewed numbers if you're above 15%bf, especially on the body-weight based exercises.

Stop obsessing over the pretty colours and get ready for that long hard cut, no winter bulk for you.

Is 1/2/3/4 in plates or in lbs?

On it brah, trust. This isn't the first time i am realizing I'm fat bruh. Imma make it, you gonna make it, we all gonna make it

Well..?

>These are the people telling me my routine is shit on Veeky Forums and to start SL

wew lad

I think this site is way too generous desu. I'm DYEL and it puts me at "Intermediate". Even at this level on symmetric strength my lifts are far, far from impressive.

1 year lifting yeah i didnt train leg much

W-what did you put down for your weight user?

How long lifting? Post routine please

tfw weak (kneeinjury, have to progress really slow on my squats)

Looking decent.
I'm
How long did it take to get your lifts from novice to intermediate?

>1 year
What have you been doing all year? Curls?

:^)

My quads are fucking lazy as shit. Going to slam them hard after I move from maintenance to bulk in August.

THIS IS NOT YOU!

Stats and lifts? mirin

It is, though. What's your deal?

PROVE IT!
OR I CALL THE POLICE!

Why is everything but my bench so poverty

Height/weight/ponor longth?

Yo guys, symmetrical strength makes me feel like shit because it says I'm a novice or untrained. When I started though, I was 6'0" and 123 lbs. I could touch my thumb with my pointer finger around my bicep, that's how small I used to be. I wasn't able to bench the bar when I started.

Now, I weigh 180 lbs and I can bench 1.5 plates but I just look average. Should I feel bad still? How can I keep up my gains because I'm stalling out right now.

> 3 months
> 90 kg dl
ask me how I know your form is awful

if you need to ask weaboos on the internet to tell you that you are doing good to make yourself feel motivated you will never make it, sorry.

YOU CAN'T PROVE IT HAHAHA NOW I CALL THE POLICE!

do you include the weight of the bar in this program? how much does a typical bar weigh that you use to squat?

please don't call the police. they will shoot your friend there on site for being melanin enriched

You're doing good.
Keep going and you'll do better.

No i don't include the weight of the bar. It weighs around 10 kg or so, unfortunately my gym sucks.

Do you typically lift the bar yourself when you squat, or do you have someone else lift if for you whilst you life just the plates?
Weight depends on the weight of the bar you use. If you use a broomstick that would be a couple of pounds, if you use a 20kg olympic men's barbell that's usually more or less the weight of a 20kg olympic men's barbell.
Any more dumb questions?

What can I do when I figure out one of my specific lifts is weak? I have a major bench press problem and I've been stuck on the same weight for a long time. Do I just train on bench 3+ days per week, or would that be overtraining?

>Do you typically lift the bar yourself when you squat, or do you have someone else lift if for you whilst you life just the plates?
the 2nd one

Does your family know that you write posts with a condescending, dismissive attitude here? What would they think about you if they could read your rude words.

Wow there little buddy, watch out with that there edge, you might cut somebody!

not too long. It entirely depends on your nutrition, sleep ect. I'd say around 2-3 months if you're diligent. While goals that far ahead of time are useful I would rely on even shorter term goals. They tend to make you try harder to reach them when the consequences of your poor decisions are more apparent (eg you stall on a weight because your sleep was shit recently).

2 months if you're committed, much longer if you're not.

I lift the bar by myself.
If you do not want to believe me think what you want

Thats pretty fucking rude, faggot

They're used to it by now fammalammadiño.
Pop just wanted a nice kid, and I've failed him.
brb googling an image of a sad pepe with rain

unfortunately I use google translator because my english is not good, can you explain to me what he wrote?

5'10, 172 lbs.

245x8 Bench
325x5 Squat
435x5 Deadlift

You include the bar, yes. It's 45 lbs.

Cheers fella
I'll aim for 2 months then. Shorter goals as well of course

Is not 45 lbs, the gym where I go sucks and is ill-equipped with old stuff.
It weighs around 10 kg

Você normalmente levantar a barra de si mesmo quando você agachar, ou você tem alguém elevador, se para você, enquanto você a vida apenas as placas?
Peso depende do peso da barra que você usa. Se você usar um cabo de vassoura, que seria um par de libras, se você usar uma barra dos homens olímpicos 20 kg que normalmente é mais ou menos o peso de uma barra dos homens olímpicos 20 kg.
Todas as perguntas mais estúpidas?

I google translated it right back to BR HUE HUE for you

Definitely include the bar in your case, usually bars are 20kg

i'm italian xD

Usually 50mm bars are 20kg for men's, 15kg for woman's and 10 or 7.5 kg for technique bars.
Are you absolutely positive that it's not a 20?

the gym's owner told me the weight.
It is identical to the bar in the picture

He told you it weighs "around 10 kg"? Maybe ask him again just to be sure/exact.
But yes; always include the weight of the bar in your lifts. That's how much you lift, that's how competitions do it, and that's how you can easily calculate what plates you should slap on a 20kg bar when you see one.

Yeah, that bar is actually smaller. We have it at my gym and it's a good 10-15 lbs lighter at least.

These are my stats adding the weight of the bar ( 10kg, it's the same bar for all ), what do you think?

1 year doing anything serious, had a few major setbacks where I was sick, 170 5'9 manlet

ABxABxABx...
A:

Bench 3xF , basically grayskull, raise wheight by 5 each session, if I get less than 5 go down 15 lbs
Sumo deadlift 1xF- about 4-7 rep range
Incline press 3x10- Trying to get a real squeeze on pecs
Dumbell row 3xF-6-10 lb range, add 5 if I did not do pullups on off day
reverse curls 3XF 8-12 rep range
Bicep work(two variations of curls, 3xF each, one exercise 4-7 reps, other 8-12 )

B: Cleans and press rep schemes get moved around somewhat
Clean and strict press for singles after warm up
Clean and strict press for 3 sets of reps, reverse ladder
Power cleans for singles
The Press(TM), waiting 5 secs between reps, 3x5
lateral raises, 1 set in the 15 ish range, 2 drop sets
Front squats, 1x5, 1x 8-12(flat feet make squats painful, working on it)
Abs work
Alternate tricep rope pushdowns 3x12/skullcrushers 3xF

skullcrushers are supersetted with close drip bench, as soon as I fail skullcrusher keep doing close dgrip bench until failure

Off days- 3xF weighted neutral grup pullups, adding 2.5lbs each session, if I do not want to progress dumbell rows

Cardio

For some reason, My delts have exploded and are not overtrained yet. Just be sure to get tons of sleep and take a multi/anything you are deficient in, or this program will just wear you down

But atm everything is progressing nicely

Oh really?? xDD

Unfortunately there are only a bar like the one I showed you, you want to see support for the squat? look at the picture

And yes, It was put together slowly as I figured out what my body responded to for each body part and exercise. It started as a simple PPL, and I slowly changed things over time

yeah :|

NEW GYM
E
W

G
Y
M

Lurk more, or get the fuck out.

lurk in what sense?

Could do better

Fuck off, Jaime Lannister.

Solid progress. I'm currently doing SL but will consider moving on to something like this

Injured so can't bench and press correctly
Not too unhappy with this considering I have been lifting for 4 months

Thanks man.

Its crazy, what works for me might work well with you, or it could stall you completely. You need to find what your body responds to. I've got a friend that does a bro split, and his numbers are great. Everyone is different.

However, I am a believer in that most people need more volume than most programs recommend, and the optimum frequency is a very personal thing.

Its all about finding what works for you.

work upper body more but mirin those legs

You still on stronglifts?

>inb4 curlbro
I'm doing SS with squat on the rise.

It's ok overall