SET THIS STRAIGHT

There are """men""" on this board RIGHT NOW among us who can't EVEN hack squat 5pl8 beltless. These """men""" are are really only fuckboiis that confuse having a penis with being able to hack squat 5pl8 AKA MANHOOD.

I can't even

It fucking disgusts me how you can even look someone in the eyes and tell them you're a man and not a fuccboii.

IT

MAKES

ME

SICK

Also deadlift thread or whatever I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IhKKwb1RAg4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice form on your lower back. See you in a few years.

this.

>bortshorts

Mfw Supermong isn't here to save us from boardshorts

we've shooed away the only man who could save us from this menace

supermong come back with your 7 plate DLs

why

Did a 260kg Jefferson the other day

Going for 280kg tommorow because my straps arrived

ALL DAY

EVERY DAY

Rack pulls? Or from the floor?

Supermang is gone. He won't save you.

Let's be real, he quit lifting

Form is a meme

Oh look insecureshorts with another thread

Why can't you outlift natty islee even though you're a roider?

Deep down you're the same attention seeking loser as blueshoes. The only difference is you're a few years training and a blast of test ahead hahaa

>form is a meme
I miss the days trips didn't have severe autism

>Roiding for this

Did you hack squat 5pl8 beltless your first day in the gym?

Always had autism, I was here when tiny trip used to post, always been the same.

that used used to have better trips, whole board used to come alive when they were around.

Where do you fit into the me v islet thing? On the radar? No? Oh..

How does the hack squat compare to the conventional dl? Is it a lot harder or about the same? How awkward is it to get the bar arround your glutes?

Stop tripfagging and leave fit please

fit would be quite boring without quality trips like boardshorts, Isley or supermang.

Form is a meme in a certain way.

>tfw boardshorts will never raw breed your bp, look into your eyes and call you a fuccboi

>Supermang is gone.
Did he finally go to the big snapcity in the sky? :(

>he can't do 6pl8 squat
Lmaoing at your life

I hack sq 7 plates a side but don't see how this is relevant to manhood, as it is an easy movement relative to actually squatting atg.

I don't deadlift anything duder, but you need to cut.

You behind the back deadlift aka hack squat 7pl8?
Yeah okay user

Starting to look nice and twinky there Aaron

>being a thirsty twink

>2xu
Nice taste lad

Based bimbo with the truth bombs

Can the people of plg pass comment on what defines man when they all orbit a trap?

There are """men""" on this board RIGHT NOW among us who can't EVEN hack a week without shitposting the same thread. These """men""" are are really only fuckboiis that confuse being able to hack squat 5pl8 with not being an insecure manchild AKA MANHOOD.

I can't even

It fucking disgusts me how you can even look someone in the eyes and tell them you're a man and not a fragile snowflake in need of constant online validation.

IT

MAKES

ME

SICK

>already sub 20% bf twink
>needs to cut

I posted this in the last /plg/ thread but it's also relevant here if anyone has more advice.

I really need some help with my deadlift form. However hard I try I can't seem to get by back completely straight. Even at very light weight it feels like my lower back begins to bend just naturally on the way up. When I was first learning the lift about a year ago I had a coach who basically said I was worrying too much about my back rounding and that it was how I was built. But now it's got to the point where I'm fairly sure, even though I'm currently not getting any lower back pain, I will eventually snap my shit up.

youtu.be/IhKKwb1RAg4

Vid related is what I would consider a fairly manageable weight for me and yet I'm still getting a back round. I have pics at higher weights where it becomes even more pronounced - but I'm embarrassed to show them as I was clearly ego-lifting at that point. I don't want to injure myself, but I also don't want to de load needlessly if it's acceptable.

Is the back round in the vid too much? Do I de load 10% and try again? Any advice from advanced lifters much appreciated.

>that fat gut
>twink
kys
unless this is some retarded /pig/ meme implying he is the skinniest pig in the pig pen

Wow user so clever how will I ever recover

Sick bant I can't even

Wow

Thanks for the insight user

Literally anyone not 120+, 30% bf is a twink shit and needs to get the fuck off my board

Why can't you just make a nice, polite deadlift thread? Being a jackass won't get you anywhere.

>youtu.be/IhKKwb1RAg4
you need to squat lower to keep your back in proper form.

this thread is about hack squats and manhood, not dl's u jackass

>I failed to read the OP

Read the last line then fuck off fag

Like get my ass lower down? Won't that engage the glutes and hams even less? I thought my problem was my ass wasn't high enough...

>im not assblasted from the bantz. just look at how un-assblasted I am!

Think about how your back works
Think about how what user said will make it work better and cause less bending

Ok thanks I'll keep it in mind

is that really your comeback to that

even if you're right it doesn't make you stronger than isley lmao

I'm very nice and polite in person I swer

>still no video of deadlift
??

>Wanting the worst trip to come back
Faggot

>implying I don't Jefferson deadlift your sumo max, Boadie

ALL DAY

EVERY DAY

YOU CAN'T FUCKING STOP

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

(not really though I just wanted to meme)

I'll be maxing Jefferson here shortly. Motherfucker it's a rack pull isn't it?

Where's yer 6pack, that's like 90% of the point of lifting.

>roids
>straps
>manlet
>beady anglo eyes
>shirt off at gym

Stop rolling the bar holy shit that's annoying. Drop your ass some and keep the bar over midfoot, bar doesn't move fuck. Angry now because of you.

>it's ANOTHER boardshorts baits anons with a silly pull variant thread
Switch it up occasionally, post a bench webm or something.

>can't have different goals
>implying I already don't have a qtgf

>roids
Get over it. That was over a year ago faget
>straps
I'm not gonna do switch grip on hack squat you scrub
>manlet
6'4" manlet, yeah
>beady anglo eyes
Kek, I paid extra for that
>shirt off at gym
Lifting with my bros, how else are you supposed to make it gay after a little tease at the gym

I can't troll user with a poverty bench. I'll be making a similar thread when I squat 5pl8

Think of all the money you could save on cheese graters and washing boards if you would just get a nice 6pack going.

>I can't troll with a poverty bench
>I'll wait and troll with a poverty squat!

I have no illusions about my squat user
Nothing you can say can hurt me

>intentionally becoming a twink

I don't want to hurt you bby, I just want to push you to succeed (and move to the 308s). These anonymous DYELetons clearly aren't doing it.

How dare you call Arnold a twink. Or my main man ivan drago.

>spotobro finds his way into my thread and skinny shames me

>he hides the bumper plates behind 1 real plate
Try harder, faggot

I'm not trying to impress you user because I have a sneaking suspicion you don't lift but those are clearly 2 45s iron plates and 3pl8 behind it in bumpers

Where are your calves at fa.m

Thanks for proving my point you're insecure and an egotist

Tell me again why can't you outlift islee who is a natty and you're a filthy cheat?

Roided yet you dont even have a x2 bw squat or a 400wilks lmao

Sparrow and joffery are better than you lol

>Form is a meme
Beginning of the end 2bh. You're not natty tho are you so just inject more steins when you fuck yourself up

>not gonna do mixed grip on hack squats
>wears pussy straps instead

THEN GET SOME FUCKING HAND STRENGTH, WEAKLING

post butt

B-but I can DL 4plate Bordie s-senpai.

;_;

> it's a boardie gets (You)'s thread

when's advance meme lifting 2?

>its a boardie triggers the DYELs thread
lol, you niggas need to chill the fuck out, just because he said "men" doesnt mean he attacked you personally just for not being strong you fucking losers

I dont even pull a 3 pl8 deadlift at this point but why would I get so offended by some simple bants

Requesting the "Muh 250 test e" pic

Dude. Right? I thought this was the place we could laugh at anything

Sooooon. I might throw a belt on and try for upper 500s, maybe MAYBE 6pl8

The issue isn't hand strength you dork I just didn't want to have to worry about snapping my shit when I'm fucking around. I double overhand 535 so grip isn't an issue in the least

>taking it seriously
Autism

>roiding
>looking like average chubby guy
>BUT MUH STRENGTH GUISE
>R-REAL MEN ARE FAT
this is just HILARIOUS

>dyels this triggered
ayy good thread keep em coming every couple weeks boredshorts

This is what the average chubby guy looks like? Kek

I'll be more careful about how I set the bait. This thread is okay but my last thread was delicious