Feel Like A Piece of Shit

Hey Veeky Forums
I just binged on fast food(BK) and now I feel like shit (emotionally, physically I feel good). How have you guys beaten fast food addiction? I know it's bad for me but sometimes I feel like I'll die without eating it. And then one day I snap and binge.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5bFy_WHYLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did the mac n cheese cheetos taste good ?

Please tell us

By doing what you just did a few times, and deciding to not ever let it happen again.

Now i rarely get fast food, and only certain items i know will fit my macros for that day, and i usually only do it on a training day, as that is the only time a massive dose of sodium is actually somewhat useful (why is all fast food like 2 grams of sodium per meal?)

Decent. I actually felt kinda sick eating more than two, they're really rich. Taste nothing like cheetos, but a sharp, processed mac and cheese.

You probably are depriving yourself of saturated fats, and fats in general, OP

Eat a fattier diet with healthy food.

>Mac and cheetos

CANT WAKE UP

Just think of it as a mini bulk and lift hard when you decide to binge on junk food

This.
Just increase anaerobic activity.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5bFy_WHYLI

>saturated fat
>healthy food

I had the Mac n Cheetos yesterday and they were surprisingly good. The exterior had a nice crunch to it

while the inside was hot and cheesy. Tasted exactly how you would expect, a Cheeto with sharp cheddar

cheese stuffed inside. You get 5 to a box which is the perfect amount because as someone else mentioned

they are rich.

Sounds good

it takes years do grt fit, and it take years to get fat

why does everyone think one day of eating like shit will ruin everything they've done up to now? if that were the case then likewise one day in the gym would make u look like Arnold

you know we don't care, right?
cause we really don't.

Just don't be a pussy and learn to say no

BK all dayy

If i go off my diet regiment i usually end up purging.'

Although i give myself 1 cheat day a week to break this terrible habit.

Trying to get it under control. Had a big problem with purging in highschool but it's much better under control as long as i stick to a schedule

Goddammit, now I want some, but I can't because I'm on a cut and eating one cheat meal would instantly put me back at my pre-cut weight. And these will be discontinued by the time I'm done cutting.

That video was kind of useless thanks anyways

im dangerously cheesy

Stay strong on your cut bro. They are good, but not cheat worthy.

You could probably just mix a bag of cheetos and mac and cheese after you're done cutting and replicate the taste DESU.

I tried those today. P tasty desu

Last time I binged was a few years ago. I had BK every day for a week. By the end of the week my gut felt like it was going to explode, I kept shitting weird shits, and it HURT.

Decided I was going to force myself away from fast food so I went strict vegetarian for a year in order to get myself acquainted with other types of cooking and dishes. It worked.

Then one day I went to Taco Bell and ordered a taco with only rice, beans, lettuce, tomato, and cheese. I got food poisoning. From that day forward I refused to eat fast food, even if it was "vegetarian"

I'm no longer strict vegetarian, but I don't eat fast food. I'm glad I tried that kind of diet because now I like a lot of healthy Indian and Mediterranean dishes that I would not have known about.

I'm currently on a drinking binge. But hey it's summer and you only YOLO once.

Tbh this might not work for you but, if you follow several vegan and vegeterian youtubers and their rants you will start to see meat and fast food as a gross horrible thing and it will make you want to eat healthier.

Also if you dont have a gf watch some love anime, this might sound stupid but men in love anime are allways fit and atractive so that made me want to have the same body in hopes that one day i might just get a waifu.

I got cucked but a Veeky Forums thread and ate a whole large pizza for dinner.

Good news is that it made me feel like shit. a whole large pizza used to be a typical dinner for me.

I had 10 of them today. They're decent.

I've binged so hard before. Used to do it once a week when I knew nothing about nutrition and basically starved. Ate around 10000 calories at one point at 6 foot 139 like two years back after dropping 40lbs. It doesent seem like you ate too much, just eat less (but don't starve) the next few days and add some cardio in and you could lose/maintain weight still depending on your goals because weekly calories are more important than daily. You may look fatter the next few days because of water retention and bloat but it's not permanent and you should be back to your old weight if not less. Basically there is no trick to beating binge eating besides your own will power and realising you have an issue you need to fix, and once you do so it will be way more satisfying than indulging in foods like a mad man will ever be. Think about how it will make you feel after you do it.