4 month in
80kg 182cm

Lifts (5x5):

OHP 50kg
Bench 75kg
Squat 90kg
DL 110kg

lol
central nervous system gains at your finest Veeky Forums aka beginner gains.

Yeah obv I am a beginner, do you think these stats are ok for 4month from total dyel?

We have the same lifts/sameish height/weight but im more otter. We're both gonna make it my dude keep it up

op here again, how long did it take you guys from my level to 1/2/3/4?

you should have progressed much more than you have, looking at your pictures. how often are you working out? what does you diet look like?

also do you do any isolation? if not then you need to

I do PPLxPPLx
Diet wise I eat at a 300cal surplus with about 200g of Protein a day

Do a bigger surplus. At least 500 Cal. Protein intake is fine.

that seems good atleast, just keep it up and you'll get better. Your lifts look pretty good for just 4 months to be honest.

Obsessing over the weight you have on the bar is an easy street to injury. You've only been at it 4 months, there's no rush. You'll get there.

Won't that just result in more fat gain? Or can I really add more muscle with 500 surplus than with 300
Is PPLxPPLx a good program for me? It feels good but I don't know if something else would be better?

Two months of military style self training,good results?

If you got time to work out 6 times a week then it's great in my opinion. As for now a fullbody workout 3 times a week would work too, or read into starting strength.

I'm doing a PPLxPPL program right now for about a year and a half, started it after about 2 years of lifting, still works, just make sure you've got progressing on your lifts and get the form down NOW, before you have to unlearn stupid shit.

1.5 years
135 to 160
slow progress because i was poor and my diet was shit.

>shoulders

what's wrong with my shoulders?

Stats?

have you ever worked them?

What do you do?

I usually go for 180 sit ups at least every other day,with five minutes of planking
With 10 diamond push ups,followed by 20 normal,then 10 wide
And 6 days a week i run 1.7 miles in the morning and bike 3 miles

not often. I think i only do one or two exercises that focuses on them.

my stats aren't impressive.
bp: 185x5
sq: 225x5
dl: 245x5
ohp: 115x5

no back, bicep, or shoulders? you should probably get a membership to a gym

Im pretty homebound for the most part,but i mainly focus on 20 pull ups for shoulders

no offense but your shoulders belong on a skelly. you should do more of them. good progress otherwise though

none taken. i will.

>thinking pull-ups do shoulders

lol that's upper back and some bicep. chin-ups would be biceps and lats. shoulders would be handstand pushups.

Ive gotta say,thank you for the advice!
Ive mostly just been preparing for bootcamp style exercise more then aesthetic,but i always welcome trying for it

Started lifting in mid 2015. Turns out my disgusted flared rib cage actually makes my obliques looks huge, go figure. Also, do i have an oddly shaped torso? It looks like my upper chest area has a whole lot of real estate

Still a long way to go.
Any suggestions?

I only just got a gym membership this year in May. Before then it was all body weight at home.

bretty good. cut

haven't posted in a month or so so here we go:

little over 6 month progress. 6'4" 245->193, am i gonna make it

keep it up man good progress so far. i'd be proud to take my shirt off if i were you, but as always there's more to do

Alrigt, so I really need/ want to cut. Obviously I HAVE to do cardio because I end up going over my deficit every day with my diet (~1750 kcals). I just have not had the time to run or shit after my lifts cuz I've been exerting my self to the point where I am just not able to do cardio. I really want to lose ~10 lbs of fat.
Supps are subjective to me as I feel like a lot are just placebo and merely supportive.
Guys, what do?

tl;dr cutting is hard m'kay, help me guys

5'10
198lbs

Fuck.
Wrong pic, but that one is the most recent

Thanks man, I really appreciate it

Here's my back

Jan 25th & march 25th
182 cm 94kg down to 92kg

6'1
Before was 165lb now 183lb
5 months in gym hopes are up!!

What were you starting lifts?

damn. mirin' traps

About 3 months progression here 5'9 and 160 lbs

6'2"
225lbs in Jan16
195lbs in Jun16 (current)
Www....will I make it??

is this some kind of a joke? You look _exactly_ the same in both pics. Have you been eating at a deficit this whole time or something?

Looks like you might have scoliosis

By normie standard, your body right now is great. Give it a couple of years, there's no doubt you'll make it

1 year

Don't be a fucking asshole are you blind.

Better quad development, better shoulder development, lats look a bit more flared, but that might be the angle, but quads/shoulders make it obvious

Damb

Good progress for 6 months m8 keep it up

95kg to 75kg, 184cm, one year. Have waaay too many cheat days... :(

nice flat feet

Stats and lifts?

Thats actually pretty good man. Also i see that Pectus excavatum, i have the same thing.

1pl8 OHP
205lb bench
2pl8 squat
385lb DL

well, you've obviously become queer so looks like you've made it man, congrats.

Mirin.
Also that squat and Deadlift ratio
I have the same thing too :/

great progress, since you are still so early on in your training, I don't recommend you do any more cutting, just maintain and keep progressing on your lifts

2 years progress
6' 118 ->190 lbs max and now 167 cut (after pic)

please work on your legs, you obviously have a very serious form problem with your squat, 2pl8 squat and 205lb bench is hilarious

His deadlift is 385
Is Deadlift not working legs?
Also I have the same problem as him. Do I just keep squatting until it fixes itself? I'm doing mobility work and stretches to fix it
Also, would squatting everyday be a good idea to catch up on legs?

routine and bulk diet?

>after cut

but where is the bulk

bby I don't have access to a squat rack. I've literally squatted twice in my life. Buying a legit gym membership this month.

>Current year
>Not having a 5 pack

t. fat powerlifter

depends on your form, but if your deadlifts are putting a serious strain on your hams then you are dropping your hips too low. The deadlift is primarily an upper back pulling exercise not a from-the-ground-squat.

It depends on your routine, if you are doing 3 sessions a week, you should be squatting every session as the muscles involved in the squat recover faster than those involved in any other major compound lift. If you are squatting

godspeed on getting those africa tier calves fixed as soon as possible.

I contribute my successful bulk largely to the fact that I was able to get 5 placentas throughout the time and consumed small quantities over a large period of time

Probs around 185 in pic related

They don't look bad to me desu senpai, probably the angle
What size foot you have?

I'm 6'1, 306 pounds

If i eat 1500 calories a day and burn 800 calories a day

How many pounds would i lose a week/month?

Literally, fuck off.
>REEDTHEFUCKINGSTICKIE

Size 12
Funny I always get compliments on my calves. They do look small in this pic tho
Find a TDEE calc, fill it out, cut 20% off maintenance. You sound like a fat fuck though so I would reccomend just cutting out fast food, sugar, breads/pasta, and baked goods. That'll be 1000% better than what you're eating now (and sustainable)

There's 5 months between the pics that I've posted, how am I doing? I honestly expected better progress

stats?

Hope to be ex fatty too, over how long?

REEEE how do I get rid of these?

started at 40kg bench, 50 squat, 60 dl and only the bar on ohp

Why do you say he might have scoliosis ?

thats fucking great mate at least its progress

Stop lying idiot.

I have the same stats but WAY more muscle than you.

You didn't make any progress aesthetic wise.

your chest and arms are literally perfect, at least from that picture. legs are a good size.

just get a bigger back and you've made it to aesthetic heaven: natty edition

I started lifting in late September
BP: 160x5 but im back at 145 to fix wrists
Squats: 225x5
DL: I almost never deadlift so 135
OHP: 95
How am i doing? My diet is not ideal and im trying to cut right now.

You made progress but it's slow. Stricter nutrition and try lifting.

The difference in weight between the pics is about 3 stone.
I'm trying to only eat 2 meals per day and on average I'm consuming about 1200 cals/day

That's good progress just does t look like it. Try eating 15-20% below maintenance and lifting.

>Trying to cut
Don't make that mistake. I was cutting while looking skinny af too. Do yourself a favour and bulk for at least half a year. It will be good for you. Trust me.

See

This desu senpai

1 year progress
6'2 put on 35 pounds sitting at 205 rn

Not him but his hips and shoulders are uneven. A quick shot of his rounded back would be enough for a diagnosis one way or another

How does this happen?

Ive been lifting 6 months and my lifts are dogshit compared to op, but I would say I look better than him.

Stats: 5'9, 66kg

For some reason my posture is bad when taking photos, with both arms down the curvature is not there

youre 5'9", he is most likely taller. Shorter people look better with less muscle than taller people

mirin that vascularity senpai. ur gunna make it

OP said he's 182cm which is ~5'10 as per google (this may be wrong I dont know)

in the unlikely event that this isnt bait, i just want to point out that the .97 is not inches. The .97 is referring to the fraction of a foot.
Because .97*12 = 11.64, the OP's height is actually 5ft 11.64inches

Mirin