How the fuck do you 4,000+ calories a day bulking people eat so much?

how the fuck do you 4,000+ calories a day bulking people eat so much?

do you order out all of your food? or do you literally cook every meal yourself?

>ordering out all your food is expensive as fuck
>cooking everything yourself is time-consuming as fuck

I just drink chocolate milk
The brand I get is 880 calories a quart

Even when I was a skinny twig i could eat that amount...learn to man up and truck through babby's first tummy ache.

>I was a skinny twig
>eating 4,000 calories a day

lmao yeah ok man

peanut butter, breakfast cereal, full fat dairy

you're welcome

No one eats that much

you will become obese. If your TDEE is somehow 3000 that's a surplus of 1000 calories.

3500 calories = 1lb, that's weightgain of 2lbs a week. 8lbs a month 96lbs a year

I would obviously not eat that every day, I'm just saying i could have done that and felt full af, but it wasn't a strain on me. But I was a growing boy in middleschool HS and ended up becoming a fat fuck, I'll admit that. But my point is if you're doing enough lifting you'll be fine.

I think the point is consistently eatign that, on average.

Not just eating 5000 calories in one day because you were at a birthday party and ate a lot of cake and normally eating 1500 cals.

DYEL

an 80 lb female eats that as their daily meal dude

Why people get fat during a bulk. Bulks on sugar.

Not everyone is a dyel sedentary midget m8

Chocolate milk doesn't even have a lot of sugar m8

So what's your TDEE then? 3000 would be a very high TDEE... And you're eating a 1000+ calorie surplus?

You'll jsut become obese

I eat that much on average and I'm onky 135lbs at 6'1". The difference is how much I exercise.

My TDEE is around 4000kcal.

Fast food is the easy way to do it. ill post some cheats

BK
>whopper wednesday
>get medium double whopper meal with an extra double whopper
>~$10
>2400 cals and like 90g of protein

Dominoes
>monday thru thursday carry out deal when you order online
>1 large 3 topping pizza for $7.99
>get bacon, pepperoni, sausage
>3200 cals, not sure how much brotein but its 100+

Make sure you drink a ton of water with those

Otherwise, peanutbutter is your friend. so are liquid calories and fats. Whole milk is good. Dont go crazy with GOMAD (i did it for 2 months) but drinking a quart a day isnt too hard and thats 600 cals right there real easy.

My bulking sandwhich
>get a pack of johnsonville breakfast sausages - 750 cals 40g protein
>get some english muffins -120 cals a muffin
>cook sausage and put them on the english muffin
>put peanutbutter on it
>1 heaping tb spoon is like 200 cals
>drizzle olive oil on it too
>1 table spoon is 120 cals
it sounds gross but its actually kinda good as long as you can stomach it

also beer is has 150 cals. dont drink all the time but 1-2 per night is 300 cals and honestly always makes me hungrier.

Youll figure out what you like to eat thats calorie dense but these are just some tips. Make sure to do some light cardio and eat your veges so you dont die of a heart attack. I was a 120 lb skeleton and now im at 170 12% at 5'9. Ive been doing this for 5 years and it was hard at first but now im known around the office as that guy who can put any amount of food away.

Acctually cereal isnt that bad, i remeber when i first started to loose weight i would only eat 5 bowls of cereal everyday and i lost like 20 pounds in a couple of moneths

Not compared to candy (pure sugar) but you're deluding yourself

This.

My TDEE is ~5000 kcal.

I usually bulk on about 6000-7000 kcal. Do you faggots even lift? Btw my dick is 9x9

It's pretty much literally just regular whole milk with cocoa powder added.

I make my own though with even more kcal added

What are your stats? Thats a lot for maintenance

192cm, ~120kg in the morning

He's lying

Unless you do like 6 hours of intense cardio a day and are 6'4+ that is not your tdee

You use cocoa powder instead of cheeze? Smart fail rail cozboz

My average intake is about 3500-4000 calories a day and I eat close to the same thing every day.

>Morning
Two peanut butter jam sandwiches. 4 slices of bread = 280
peanut butter on each slice = 760 (190 per)
jam on two slices = 100 calories
Total = 1140

>Lunch/post workout
Two protein shakes (not back to back), both 2 scoops. Each scoop is 120 and each serving of milk is 130. Each shake is 500 calories
Total = 1000 calories

>Dinner
800 calories worth of pasta and 3 servings of chicken. Each serving of chicken is 190.
Total = 1370 calories

That right there is about 3510 calories. I usually eat some greek yogurt, scrambled eggs or some oatmeal depending on how hungry I am. But I do take in 3500calories, 200g protein daily and it's relatively easy once you do it for a week or two. That and going ham at the gym helps a lot with my appetite. I'm 5'9 174

Well, you know what they say, time is money. Which do you value more?

Seriously? What shitty excuses. Cook in bulk. Spaghetti (any Italian food really), chili, stew, blah blah. It's not like you have to eat 4000 calories in a 15m period or your gains evaporate. Fuck, have you ever read the calories on the side of a container of nuts?

Toss 350g of plain greek yogurt into 100g bowl of almonds with some strong tasting fruit like even 100g or so raspberries to give it some flavour.
>Yogurt (300kcal, 14g fat, 16g carbs (0 fibre, 8g sugar), 32g protein)
>almonds (576kcal, 49g fat, 22g carbs (12g fibre, 4g sugar), 21g protein)
>aspberries ( 53kcal, 1g fat, 12g carbs (7g fiber, 4g sugar), 1g protein).
So that stupidly fucking easy to make, small physical portion meal is already 929 calories, 64g fat, 50/19/16g carbs/fiber/sugar, and 54g of protein.

If you're fucking around trying to eat so much of cut foods you bulk you deserve the hell you've brought upon yourself. Switch to something dense, if you hate cooking make stuff you can scale easily. Again, pasta, stew.Get a big ass slowcooker and chuck random shit in, it'll probably taste good in the end. Slowcookers are god damn magical. Or be like Zac Efron, cook a shitpile of chicken at once, blend it and then drink the abomination you've created.

Eat food. Eat when you're hungry, eat enough not to be hungry and not full. Eat lunch, repeat, Dinner, repeat. Have 1 weight gainer or high cal shake at night or during day for 500-800cal.

4k is eat like shit mode anyways. Bulk at 3k if you're REALLY desperate for weight. 2.5-2.7 for healthy weight

im 6ft 3 and swim 3 hours, six days a week. ive gone months eating 4500 plus calories and still not gaining weight.

>im 6ft 3 and swim 3 hours, six days a week

Ok... let's put it another way.

Someone of average to below average height and average active lifestyle will become obese eating like this without roids.

For a bulking, how strict is maintaining macros? If you need 150g of fat and get 175g, how much will that affect you?

>tfw cutting on 3000kcal and been losing 1.3kg a week
Manlets, when will they learn

>losing almost 3lbs a week at 3000kcals

Fatty spotted

No.

I try to get as little as possible from high GI carbs and as much as possible from meat so as to not feel like shit though.

>Someone who isn't bulking who eats like they're bulking will become obese

Well shit captain thanks for steering us back on course there

So as long as I'm doing my lifts and not going twice as much over, I shouldn't worry about overdoing fats as long as my other macros are met?

6'5" 125kg senpai, what's it like being a dyel manlet xD

I have a 2,000 calories shake/day when bulking
Scoops, whole milk, oats, peanut butter + ice. A whole blender full is a lot of calories. You can use different amounts of ingredients to change the macros and calories a bit to fit.

>being fat
Mhahahahaha

No I'm saying that's not a bulk for most people.

natties shouldn't go over 300 calories surplus/deficit or so. You lose either too much muscle or gain too much fat.

Get a load of this twink lmao
Want me to get your food off the top shelf for you?

Sorry to hear that you're fat, mate

Kys twink

Kys yourself, lardass

Lmao I only need a small cut, you're forever stuck a manlet ahahahabahahahAAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'm having chest pain

I'm not not going to die of heart disease at 45 :^)

>45

what an optimist

5'11 MASTER RACE

>Taller than the average man when wearing shoes
>Decent height to be a sufficient amount taller than women yet not towering over them
>Gains are slower than a midget 5'6-5'8 manlet but still reasonable enough

Literally master race

Not him,but my BMR is 2000 calories and I cycle at >16mph for about 3 hours everyday with a lot of hills. That brings my TDEE to about 4400 calories.

Jesus fuck guys
1 cup oats: 600 calories
2 cups milk: 200 calories
1 banana: 100 calories
2 tablespoons peanut butter: 200 calories
Over 1000 drinkable calories. Trust me, you can EASILY hit 4000 a day if you know what you're eating.

>drinking oats

How much dick do you need to deepthroat to widen your throat that much?

>those chopped hot dogs and tomatoes
hnnnnnggghhhhhhh

>1 cup oats: 600 calories
What the fuck kind of oats are you eating

Activated oats