It is time for a Fat People Story/Fat Hate thread my dudes

It is time for a Fat People Story/Fat Hate thread my dudes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0x_JSsBQA
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/this-is-the-worlds-heaviest-child/news-story/166bf89f4b11a1207393d8fe253b99bb
truthaboutragen.wordpress.com/
reddit.com/r/food/comments/4qi293/my_lunch_today_burger_with_grilled_cheese/
youtube.com/watch?v=vC8nuwVQ29E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>see someone fat
>look away

You could start by contributing

Try to make it through this without having an aneurysm. I fucking dare you.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0x_JSsBQA

It's a longish read, but worth it
>If coffins are hermetically sealed, wouldn't the yeast continue to thrive until the coffin eventually bursts open from the pressure of the gasses?

Yes. Coffins have literally been blown out of the ground from methane build up.

That's a CO2 powered land mine waiting to happen

Fat people when they are asked about there food habits going all defensive make me rage so hard

that feel when my sister does this and I tell her our PCP sees warning signs of diabetes

I hope she makes it brehs

DEAD PEOPLE BTFO

these parents should be hung and quartered
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/this-is-the-worlds-heaviest-child/news-story/166bf89f4b11a1207393d8fe253b99bb

Anyone want to attend the Summer Tour?

How do those fatties even do yoga?

BTW I am a fatty and started cutting, but now it feels like the bones in my hand when I lean on it have to withstand more pressure than before I started cutting.

End of Shift is a great blog, would recommend/10

I was at a camping event recently. Each camp had a camp-master, whose job it was to make sure vital information reached the members of their camp.

Mid-week our camp-master assembles the retinue. He speaks: "If you see anyone messing with the bathrooms, literally kick their ass."

Some motherfucker had shat in one of the showers. One of six showers, which all served a combined total of over 1500 people.

I'm sure the suspicion which leaped to my mind has settled upon yours. It was some fat sack of crap half-assedly waffle stomping.

Similar to how rich piana is super flexible. I'd imagine there are a ton of medium to high difficulty poses she can't do.
>doing yoga
>not doing head stands, literally the best shit for your heart

I am slowly realizing that my roommate is a fatty with the same delusions I've seen from these threads.

>roommate is in healthcare
>gets new job, sitting a lot of the day
>was already chubby, but now notices that she's packing it on
>"user, I've been making salads for lunch, I don't know how I'm still gaining weight?!"
>I finally see her make this "salad"
>lettuce...good...
>tomatoes...okay
>grabs a plastic bag
>it's cold cuts
>rips up 3 cold cut turkey slices, throws it on top
>From another bag, produces cheese cubes, adds 5-6
>Think she's done, going back to fridge
>takes tupperware out of fridge
>It's full of cold pasta
>dumps pasta on salad
>finishes it off with ranch dressing
>I say with a straight face, "Wow I don't have any idea why you're gaining weight."

The size of the "salad" was about 3 portions to boot. She makes them in large square tupperware boxes.

I bet all that lettuce bloats the fuck out of her stomach so she eats like a horse later.

>be 15
>step mom is about 330 pounds
>drink daily
>smokes pot and squares
>she smells like ass. Pisses herself consistently and shits her self occasionally
>mfw my dad drunkinly hits that
I only lived there for 3 months but it was a fucking trip

well this is cringe but whatever

Moar pls :)

>192kg
>10 years old
How the hell is this kid still alive

If this was a "You Hate You Lose" thread, I just lost.

Dear God.

i feel terrible for your dad poor guy

I used to be pretty fat. Not obese but close.

Sometimes I wanted to order two meals to go at a fast food place. I didn't want them to know so I always tried to make it look like it was for two different people: "The same except no onion on the second meal" or "one with diet coke and one with orange soda"

this is high quality shit.

Lost

> work at dunkin donuts
> Get paid to feed fatties donuts
> woman orders from the baskin robins side frequently
> hamplanet is now helado-planet
> always brings in son
> kid has fat hanging from his cheeks
> always have 911 on speed dial because he looks like he's about to die
> every time they come in get at least 2 milkshakes
> mfw I'm slowly watching this kid's eyes sink further back into his skull covered by the fat

Fucking furious

>Amari
>White
>McCollum
>Azian
>Carlos
>Muslim

Srsly?

That guy has top tier face aesthetics.

His name is Julius and he posts (at least has posted) on Veeky Forums.

Holy fuck I'm in Toronto. I should grab my telephoto lens and go document this event, see all the fatties stretching and mooing and wait for the ambulances to come rolling in

I don't have more but he answered a lot of questions about that interview and how people reacted to him after.

Holy fuck, wouldja? Please??

Or you could bring your wide angle, and tell them all they are beautiful...just like they are...

>toronto
Fuck off ya immigrant

So Reubens painted big women because the "masses" wanted it. That just proves the fatties' belief that whole societies once adored and preferred fat women and that beauty is a social construct. I think we need to cut back on the fat hate, then, guys.

The name's Johnston, asswipe, third generation Scottish. Where the fuck are you from? Unless you're first nations, you're an immigrant too. Get over yourself.

Lol I should. Go stealth mode and pretend to be pro-fatty to encourage them to loosen up and really pose in sexy, outrageous ways. It would be comedy gold. If I do, I'll post for sure.

anyone have that text (maybe image) which says something like...

You're perfect, babydoll, you don't have to change anything. ...etc...

On your way out, order a bunch of fast food to be delivered.
Ten to one someone will buy it.

>"Don't listen to the hate and science"
KEK

does anyone have the new episode of my big fat fabulous life

pls respond

>But we live in the top of a very steep hill. Any real threat from a fatty would have stayed at the bottom.

Based bantz

I don't hate fat people, but I think I am afraid of them on the subconscious level.
>go to academic advising office to set up an appointment
>the clerk at the desk was at least 450 pounds
>she was really, really big (and ugly)
>before I could even say "Hello, I'd like to schedule an appointment", my body took two steps back at the sight of her
>I experienced tunnel vision, my heart rate increased, I started breathing heavily, and then I started shaking
>the only time I have experienced these symptoms was when I encountered a bear in the wild

Here's my theory:
>my reptilian brain (the core, primitive part of our brain that is tasked with instinctive survival) fired up at the sight of a large person
>for a split second, my brain had mistaken this fat woman for a bear
>it started firing "FLIGHT! FLIGHT! Extricate yourself from the hot zone!" signals, which explains why I took two steps back

Why the fuck is she going to Hay river? It's in the middle of no where and there is literally nothing there. I've been through there for work and I think they have a fast food joints and a hotel.

or your brain mistook her for a bloated corpse wich you should also avoid

What more do they need?

>Fast food joints.

Why do you think she's going?

>Mexico

PSA: Ragen cheated on her 5k, it's confirmed!

She had to cheat to set a time a child and a persioner could beat. Photo's and more info here:

truthaboutragen.wordpress.com/

She sure is an elite athlete. That IRON MAN she's going to run will be a disaster.

That's actually America, bro...

All the signs are strictly in English...

>truthaboutragen.wordpress.com/
Oh shit, she's going at it again? Didn't she fail a half ironman last year?

ewww get out fatty

Yeah she did, she didn't make the cut-off time for the first part of the race.

But it looks like that experience hasn't changed her at all. This is all going to blow up in her face in a few months. She's such a con artist.

>tfw med school and stress and lack of free time have made me gain 30 pounds over the last 8 months

i'm scared bros, I know it's fat because I've stalled on so many lifts for so long too. I keep telling myself that I'll just try to not gain and when I'm done with school I can focus more on myself. But it's stressing me out and the stress is contributing to the fat. It's a vicious cycle and I feel stuck. I come home from 12 hour days and have to wake up in 8 hours and can't be bothered to make a meal so I just eat something quick that my obese family has. I feel sick all the time.

To be fair. Yes mexico has the highest prevalence of overweight and obesity (all degrees taken into account) in the world. However, our prevalence of morbid and supermorbid obesity is lower than the USA.

holy fucking shit

>I am not thin, never have been
>I struggle with anorexia

?????

pls explain

Once she felt so bad about her shitty "figure" that she ate a carrot.

What the actual fuck?

Did you help her by telling what's wrong with her salad?

Underrated af

>my belly hates me

No, you hate yourself but are too weak to take control of your life.

reddit.com/r/food/comments/4qi293/my_lunch_today_burger_with_grilled_cheese/

Lmao you can't fit that in your macros? Enjoy your humanity

Obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=vC8nuwVQ29E

Veeky Forums were you ever the fat person who made an ass out of yourself before getting fit?

That grilled cheese looks weak as shit. Fries have no crispness. Burger looks overdone.

This is meme food made by meme chefs.

ahhhhhhhhh

Of course it was, being fat meant having enough money to never have to worry about starving to death. It's not until very recently that we in the western world have all the food we could ever dream of to our disposal and poor people can (and will, in most cases) stuff their faces with whatever they damn well please.

>Fatty would have stayed at the bottom

Australians are on a whole nother level of Bantz I swear

Killing them with sweetness.

In Kuwait they like women obese, it's a sign of status and also obese women are dependant on men for survival and everything else.

Yes. I was 300 lbs. at my heaviest and ended up stalking one of my classmates from 8th to 9th grade. When I lost weight, however, my creepy tendencies just went away.

dumb enough to think that 'anorexia' is interchangeable with 'eating disorder'

one of the diagnostic criteria is >1. Restriction of energy intake relative to requirements leading to a significantly low body weight in the context of age, sex, developmental trajectory, and physical health.

bulimia on the other hand I'd believe

>black people are so open minded and respectful
>the only white blonde guy is the asshole

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

notice the black guy is buff but both the women are fat.

What else would you expect?

>that last post
legend

try preparing a meal before you go to work, or preparing a set of meals a week in advance that you just have to reheat

Man, that piece of bread looked delicious before I read that.

At least they won't pass their genes on

>that pic

If you cosplay you're already a failure in life.

No, the settlers were settlers, not immigrants. Immigrant implies that there was a nation here to come to.

Its like they want me to be a racist.

>both parents are fat and lazy
>tell them i want to eat one chicken breast / day
>they start laughing at me
>when they see i'm serious they say its unhealthy to eat the same thing every day
>they keep laughing

Happened 10 minutes ago.

Please do!

>yfw you find out Nauru means laughter in Finnish

Excellent blog post, faggot.

>grilled cheese buns

Holy shit kek

I'm not listening to some faggot talk for over an hour.