What the fuck happened to MyFitnessPal? Did UnderArmor just ruin it? Which fitness app do I use now?

What the fuck happened to MyFitnessPal? Did UnderArmor just ruin it? Which fitness app do I use now?

I actually intentionally never updated mine when Under Armour bought them like a year ago. Still running the super old version because I suspected it would get fucked over with UA ad's or needless changes.

Cron-O-Meter is superior.

>don't have to go through 8 million fucking wrongly inputted recipes
>can just do that shit myself and find the correct one easier
>it's fucking free

Why does this thread show up once in a while. I always check my phone when it it does and it's always the same program I've had for months now.

I can't tell if someone just doesn't know how to use it or if this is some cronometer shill.

Cronometer, got it

>cronometer shill.

Fuck is wrong with Cron-O-Meter.

I tried both. Preferred Cron-O-Meter because it didn't have useless shit entries everywhere.

Your head

Have me wondering if I should check out this Cron-O-Meter after 2 years of MFP. Biggest drawback is losing all that historical data from essentially switching platforms.

What Cron-O-Meter do you suggest on the Play store?

Can you scan products with Cronometer?
If you can, I'm going to have to check it out.
So much easier than having to manually find the product or an equivalent. And it's fun.

The cronometer one

Yeah I don't fucking get it either

Beats me. When UA fist took over it did break a lot. Constant crashing, a UI update that did not work across different screen sizes, syncing issues etc. I stayed at the pre UA version for months, but now am on the latest and its all good. There is a lot of shit entries, but thats what you get when you crowd-source. You just need to double check the one you select.

That shit ain't free

> eating packaged food

Not gonna make it

Most things come in packages mr. Farmer

See

"Fat secret" is the best app now. MFP got destroyed by UA.

-No ads
-Shows macros on main screen
-Runs fast

It is if you use your browser instead of the app.

I'm really curious what the dinner was from this screen shot.

Some tuna and olive oil.

It wasn't actually "dinner", it was more of just small meal that I had. I don't go by breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack, I go by meal 1-2-3-4 etc

> scan 400g of mince meat
> 950 calories

Yeah nah fuck off cunt