Chinalink

Why aren't you all in already? I thought you guys wanted a lambo for each day of the week.

Other urls found in this thread:

medianet.com.au/releases/137251/
finextra.com/blogposting/14321/swift-blockchain-poc-enhanced-cross-border-payments
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
finextra.com/pressarticle/70428/smartcontractcom-unveils-chainlink-plans-adds-to-advisory-board/sibos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Balls deep user

i would've been all in at .35 but I couldn't find away around the gdax 10k withdraw.limit. Sent a limit raise request, they haven't responded. Been like 5 days.

Put all cash into it and have 9444 links

From what I'm reading this coin have no chance of getting more than $2 now but even that would be heaven for poorfag like me

Palm Beach Report OCT shuns Chain Link and calls for a massive sell off self.

".The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches. Here’s why we’re buying it… Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year. We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year. Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04. ...
ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017"

Low effort FUD.

nope. no mention of link in the actual thing.

big if true

Not all in but I have 110k LINK, $20k in other coins. Should I just FOMO and go all in?

helo i herd Sergey Nazarov
CEO
Sergey began h in car accident !!
veryt bad

Already have about $40k worth of LINK. I'm looking to buy even more if it hits $.4 or lower.

getting annoyed with this spam bs people are desperate for link

Last time to buy cheap tomorrow is monday and countdown starts to the conference

if you hate having more money dont go all in

we in

Just dump another $2,000 into this bitch. Gonna fucking laugh when it is at $1 billion. Major banks have rejected Ripple over Swift/Link from internal reports I've read.

care to share an "internal report"?

What news my man? What's happening?

Nah, my bank will kill me if I leak confidential reports even on a screen cap. Basically all the proof of concept testing for Swift/Link tech is fucking ace. They hate Ripple because they don't explain their tech properly and it is a black box to them. You will hear big announcement coming up in SIBOS. Go long on Link and short Ripple if you can.

nice shill lol...find it hard to believe there are actually internal reports on this.

C'mon fellow Veeky Forumsraeli, I appreciate this in the case is true, but give us something more solid, not necessarily a proof, but more details...

Why does it keep dropping I am all in at 11k send help these bags are heavy.

Do you see this shit? medianet.com.au/releases/137251/

They will announce the fucking results at SIBOS which is passing with green light. Picture the banks' trillions of dollars passing through the Oracles tickling their balls and dropping Link as payment to pass through. Fuck makes me hard.

>Just dump another $2,000 into this bitch
If there really is such a report, why wouldn't you go all-in?

Juicy.

I am all in. I did the ICO and have been accumulating since listing. I just got paid this week and dumped all of it into Link again.

God damn my dick can only get so hard

>only 156 link

At least I'll be able to buy an RC lambo

So this is not the internal report you got? You're just providing an alternative source, but it ultimately is the same shit?

SWIFT is using coded language and not naming LINK directly, but that is about to change

It's the same shit with the test results of the testing they have done on the system. All the banks are buying into it and there is brief discussion of the vendor selection against Ripple and Swift/Link. Swift/Link is the promising one, they know Swift and the tests back up what they claim. You won't ever see ChainLink or Link mentioned in name it is basically Swift partnership with SmartContracts (which owns Link).

because of

Palm Beach Report OCT shuns Chain Link and calls for a massive sell off self.

".The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches. Here’s why we’re buying it… Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year. We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year. Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04. ....
ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017"

Souce or gtfo.

Yeah looking at other articles from SWIFT, the use-case they are alluding to all (well not really but you get the point) points out to using LINK but fuck me if this is looking too good to be true. I'm gonna take bank-user's word for it though.

thanks for that update on stellar lumens faggot

Oh boy, this weak FUD again, pajeet?

Alright. Assuming you aren't LARPING. Would you hold your LINKs long-term or sell off everything and be rich in FIAT as soon as the price is high enough?

Where does any of this allude to link?

finextra.com/blogposting/14321/swift-blockchain-poc-enhanced-cross-border-payments

I found something else related to it and it also doesn't sound like Link. You can say it alludes to Link but what it seems to be alluding to is another Swift project altogether.

Here is what you want coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

That's a tough one. I am still contemplating that stage but I will consider it once it is a minimum 1 billion market cap. Look at Ripple now at $9 billion. LINK is going to be a top 10 coin. I'm definitely holding until 2018-19.

If there is a worldwide market crash in mid to late 2018 then I might not go into fiat. I would probably convert it to Bitcoin. The banks around the world have been printing a shitload of money and I suspect Europe will be the first to collapse taking down the Euro thanks to their messed up banks. Japan will probably follow as well and it will hit the US. But people will flock to the USD hoping it is a safe haven until they find out otherwise. The next logical place is cryptos or gold. I have a feeling fiat is going to have a hard time in 2018-19 so I will probably convert my LINK gains to Bitcoin.

Here is another one to appease you finextra.com/pressarticle/70428/smartcontractcom-unveils-chainlink-plans-adds-to-advisory-board/sibos

Alright.This is still Veeky Forums so I'm going to assume you're full of it, but thanks for giving me something to think about.

Which makes it seem like they have their own version of it. Is it using Link?