>tfw my long arms make bench presses really hard

Sometimes I envy manlets.

Other urls found in this thread:

strengtheory.com/whos-the-most-impressive-powerlifter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't

>hardgainer
Eat more

yeah. muscles are good, but height gets you lots more.

You say that, but I'm still a virgin.

Height is only relevant if the girl is the same height or taller.

What if you're taller than most of the guys? That's got to count for something with girls, right?

I know your pain OP. Just remember, they envy us more than we envy them.

>tfw orangutan arms
>tfw bench game weak af
i know that feel man

If you have longer arms you should be able to lift heavier than others

>tfw my long arms make bench presses really hard

Get out of here with this feel

Wtf you talking about?? you lift farther than a little manlets arms would. I really hope your not this stupid and just baiting

Holy shit you're a cuck. Hardgainer is not a thing, eat more you lazy piece of shit.

when you say ''hard gainer' you must mean 'light eater'

Bigger muscles. Check the height of all the world's strongest man contestants.

Lanklets generate more torque so they can lift heavier weights. I wouldn't expect a beefed up roidmonkey to understand basic physics so you're just gonna have to trust me on this

t=rF
r=radius of arm
f=weight
more torque = more strain on ur axis of rotation
gtfo u junglebunny stop acting educated

You are both very, very wrong. I say this as a very easy gainer.

>6'3
>bench 320lbs

fuck outta here nigga.

although due to my length i don't look that strong.

>tfw 6'1"
>look due to how large rib cage and long arms

Atleast SS got me ass compliments tho...
>tfw bunch of my jeans no longer fit
>dont have many pairs
>holes in the crotch seem in all but one pair
Put me down...

You don't look that strong because you aren't that strong, faggot.

wot do u think?

I think you meant 220.

Doesn't help. I eat like a slob and haven't gained an ounce in 11 years. It's kinda why I don't understand faggets who count macros

Fucking manlets.

you must not be counting your calories right then, or you need more calories

long arm lanklet reporting in

just focus a shitload on bench and eventually it'll go up

1RM rn is 385

Guys come here, we got what we need for our nobel prize in physics! This guy defies the laws of thermodynamics!

How stupid are you really? Did you unleash all the stupid or are you still hiding your power level?

>Doesn't help. I eat like a slob and haven't gained an ounce in 11 years
Read the sticky newguy

>WR holder for bench is 6'1
>m-manlets and their zero rom
keep making excuses

That or I shit out just as much as I eat and don't store fat like genetically inferior human beans

Probably a middle ground there with exactly how fatty my food is. I just choose the lazy path and say I peaked a long time ago when people ask. I do hate how hard it is for me to bulk though

i was like you.

Eat more. Eat till you gag friend. Drink milk excessively watch the weight go up watch your bod change hella fast

l suspect "hard-gainers" are the equivelant to "l've tried every possible diet but am still a 300 lbs slob".

Stop kidding yourself and work.

br, fellow hard-gainer.

take up boxing with dat reach

lol this is the 2nd time in my lift I hear this bullshit from a guy that can't be arsed to eat more

If you're genuinely not digesting what you consume, then that is a serious issue and you should go to a doctor. Far more likely, however, is that you're just eating very little.

Everybody shits you fucking moron, shit is the part of the food that your body isn't using. Macro and micro-nutrients are the rest of it, which is what you're calculating.

Jesus fucking christ you're retarded.

its because you eat like a slob you fucking idiot

>l suspect "hard-gainers" are the equivelant to "l've tried every possible diet but am still a 300 lbs slob".

Yeah pretty much.
>I tried everything except adjusting my diet
wew

Endomorph scum detected.

strengtheory.com/whos-the-most-impressive-powerlifter/

Meme form pls.

>tfw endomorph

I'm a 5'7 Manlet with a 6'0 reach. I feel your pain

>tfw 6' with 6'4 wingspan
atleast i have a decent height, took me 1.5year to hit 70kg for 5

>tfw 6' with 6'3 wingspan and dislocated shoulder in car accident
>hit 5x80kg 6 months after rehab

you're just a pussy senpai :o^)

I feel ya guys. I'm a better swimmer because of it tho. Its like the one fitness upside

>tfw 6'2'' with long arms
JUSTed my shoulder on bench couple of weeks ago because I was pushing max weight in an attempt for some gains, goddamn it.

Whi cares about bench press numbers when even as a dyel, you make manlets look like children when they stand next to you. I wouldnt trade being 6'2 for anything

wtf your arms are longer than you?

I genuinely envy people who consider themselves hard-gainers, regardless of if they're 5'3 or 6'9, simply because I love food and it's extremely easy for me to go well beyond my caloric needs, even when bulking. I have never once in my entire life had the thought "i need to eat but I just don't want to..."

Secret fatty problems 4lyfe.

Cutting is way easier for me than bulking. Bulking is eating again and again until you feel sick. Cutting is literally just doing nothing. I don't really enjoy food that much though, so maybe that makes a difference.

>I don't really enjoy food that much though, so maybe that makes a difference.

Sums it up. When cutting I have a perpetual mindset that I am in a state of sacrificing something I enjoy: high volumes of good tasting food.

Bulking is easy because it's literally the opposite - I'm actually being productive towards my goal by getting to trigger a dopamine release in my brain that results from eating. It's like getting to be on drugs and being rewarded for it.

UGGGGGG NOT AGAIN. fuck off
I was a "hard gainer". Tip: Eat more i dont care if you are "full" after a few months it will become routine and easy

I see. Eating is similar to shitting or brushing my teeth for me. It's something I do to maintain my body, if it wasn't' necessary I would probably eat a few times a week if that.

I have really shitty taste buds and an awful sense of smell though so that might be a part of it.

They're down to my knees, on that gorilla time

He probably means wingspan, and having a longer wingspan than height is pretty normal. Keep in mind wingspan includes the width of your upper back along with your 2 arms.

A 5'7 person with a 6' reach would be hilarious to see though. That would mean your arms are only 5 inches longer than your HEAD.