How many carbs can I eat while cutting? Does it matter that much?

How many carbs can I eat while cutting? Does it matter that much?

t. Prison cafeteria

>poorly seasoned chicken
>looks like rubber
>raw broccoli
>pickles
>fucking cheese

are you trying to win autism of the year?

As long as your carb intake isn't straight up sugar then it's fine. Cutting calories is the only essential thing for weight loss

Carbs: they're all around you. Be afraid. Very afraid.

Do you know how many calories you need?
Did you portion your protein calories from that?
Do you have a healthy amount of fats for optimal hormone production?
The rest is your carbs.

The chicken is seasoned fine and the broccoli is cooked

There is nothing wrong with carbs, pickles, or "fucking cheese". Just eat enough protein to not lose muscle (100g is enough for most- 1g/bodylb is a meme) while still eating less. it would be more beneficial for you to count calories rather than carbs

Dude I don't think you cooked the broccoli through all the way

how would you know the chicken is poorly seasoned? and that broccoli isn't raw lol

are you trying to win autism of the year?

>that fucking plate
who buys that shit

>Thinking there is anything wrong with raw vegetables

carb fear is a meme, they will help you keep your energy levels up while you're in a caloric defecit if you time your intake well. read up on the glycemic index. eat high glycemic carbs only when they will benefit you (10-30 minutes pre-workout, post-workout) and schedule the rest of your carbs to manipulate the rate at which you receive energy based on your needs/schedule.

I probably get 100g of protien per day. I weigh 145 5'9 skinnyfat. I'm not liftin right now though. My TDEE is like 2000 so i'm eating around 1600

you should still be lifting senpai. that protein is going nowhere

your body has a really difficult time digesting them. some nutrients degrade with heat, while others are actually improved. and mushrooms your body can't digest raw at all.

>Hard to digest
Good.

...what?

Get out fag, apply yourself.

yeah you are right he should just eat easily digestible foods like white bread and straight up sugar thats much better

>cheese not melted over chicken or even the broccoli

>(100g is enough for most- 1g/bodylb is a meme)
>Not taking 8 scoops every hour in between 48 hour arms
>What is protein?
>What is lifting?
>Mfw

Why do you have cheese? Doesn't that have too much fat in it?

>Fat makes you fat

Not if your over 150 lbs and or do cardio

Why do you think ice cream is a forbidden food when dieting dumbass? By your logic everyone should eat fatty foods as long as they are low in calories and don't have that much carbs

it's forbiden cause it's high caloric dense, in the other hand you should study a little of biochemistry, catabolic and anabolic routes.

Pro tip: dietary macromolecules =/= blood steam molecules

say goodbye to your stomach gains

kys 4real yo

Im coming to get you

Carb man to ruin your diet

You retards here on fit have yet to realize how to lose fat, so I'm going to lay it down for you. Eat less fat = lose more fat. It's that simple. Eat more carbs, it's harder for the body to store them as fat unless of course you're eating a niggerload of them. They are superior. So restrict your fat intake to what you get from eating complex carbs and maybe a serving of nuts a day for the omega 3s. Then eat 1.2-1.7 grams of protein per KILOGRAM of bodyweight.

OP here, there's only 9 grams of fat in that serving of cheese, which would be 1/3 my daily value because it's a meal. I've heard that you should use .5g of fat per 1lb bodyweight and that was what I was using to get my "required fat" for the day. Or is fat not required at all?

>2016
>eating carbs ever
>not doing keto

Lmao. It's like you want to be fat and sick.

If you're cutting, then you should already know 1. how many calories you can have and 2. how much protein you need. The rest of your calories will obviously be either fat or carbs, and the breakdown thereof really isn't that important.

Don't listen to that user. To lose weight, eat fewer calories than you burn, end of story. You could eat nothing BUT fat, and as long as it's under your daily calorie limit, you'll still lose weight. (You'd FEEL and LOOK like shit, and you'd be hungry all the goddamn time, but you'd lose weight.)

Here's some sample math:

Say you're cutting on 2000 calories a day. You weigh 200 pounds and have ~20% body fat, so your protein needs would be 1 gram per pound of lean mass, so 160 grams. 160 grams of protein = 640 calories, leaving you 1360 calories to split between fat (1 gram = 9 calories) and carbs (1 gram = 4 calories) as you wish. You'll almost surely get some of both, and the exact ratio doesn't really matter THAT much. I do find that the more carbs I get while cutting, the hungrier I feel during the day. But that's just a psychological thing.

Ig don't know what the definition of "cutting" is but I am not really trying to lose weight, just fat. It seems like there is a lot of convicted views on how to do this.

I am also not lifting at this time.

>convicted

I meant conflicting

>being a dyel obese piece of shit (face it, no lean person is on keto)

The true master race is low carb, 60-100g is all you need.

post a timestamped picture of your body right now

>I am also not lifting at this time.

>not lifting while cutting
>wants to keep muscle and lose fat while cutting

k

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE GIVING YOU FITNESS ADVICE!!!

It's actually not a meme, ai've been looking around a bit and it seems that higher protein diets (up to 1.3g per pound of bw or 2.8 per kg) give better satiety, and better results for lifting

>too much chicken
>not enough broccoli
>lol where the spinach?
>5 pickles
>fucking sharp cheddar cheese

Its like you dont want to make it bruh.

>2016
>trying the easy way out to lose weight
enjoy your prostate cancer and bad breath.

Google carb cycling :)

A good rule of thumb is that processed or refined food in any format is usually an awful idea.

Eat wholegrain and don't eat commercial bread and you're 90% of the way there. Focus on complex carbs with low GI (think legumes, seeds, vegetables) and you're sorted. Believe it or not white potatoes have a similar GI to granulated sugar and while they contain many beneficial nutrients they're also (like anything) bad in excess.

> commercial bread

?

>Eating at tdee -700 cal
>Lift 3 times a week
>Started hiit
Stuck at 83kg, actually gained weight from yesterday's first hiit
>Muh water weight

Give it time, retard

Keto makes me constipated and tired. I need milk, oatmeal and lots of vegetables. I usually get about 75 to 100 carbs per day.

I've been stalling on this weight for 2 weeks, friend

Why do you only eat like 20 grams of vegetables you fucking pussy

Not poster but I assume he means wonderbread.

O V E R C O O K E D

Does anyone know what I can eat on a low carb diet? Especially for breakfast.

I can't eat eggs and bacon because I had high cholesterol before.

>I can't eat eggs and bacon because I had high cholesterol before.

Then don't eat a low carb diet. Just stop eating junk food carbs. Eat more whole grains, beans, and fruits.

Meh I do keto couple times a year and i'm in great shape

>being this retarded

Get a new doctor senpai, because whoever told you to stop eating eggs is legitimately stupid.

So on PSMF, if I'm basically not trying that hard to preserve muscle, can I eat about 40 grams of carbs daily? It's hard to get pure protein right now.

It's the same fat loss if I eat

>900 calories

You guys are a riot

10 - 30% of your total food mass should be carbs while cutting.

Fat should be 30 - 40% and protein 40 - 50%

>Caring about taste

Fuck off. I bet you don't even lift, fatty.

Carbs or no carbs friendo.

>and mushrooms your body can't digest raw at all.

Explain tripping then.

>Attacking someone over a picture of food
>implying things you cannot see in a pic, you would have to taste it
>thinking anyone else than yourself might have autism

HOW do you want to know if the chicken is seasoned?? Such a retarded comment. And ever steamed your veg? They look more intact that way you imbecile. I bet mommy cooks your shit and brings it to your basement.

If I had to choose between shooting Hillary or you, the next president would be a fucking woman.

Many types of carb can be eaten in really HIGH amounts. This is why low carb works for some people:
Not because carbs make you fat, it's because you are eliminating sugar (calorie dense and easy to eat tons of) etc.

Just change white bread and potatoes for whole wheat and oatzĀ©. Pasta is also too easy to eat lots of. Ever see cyclists eating a plate of fucking pasta before a tour? Effortlessly over 1000 cal in one meal and your not even fucking full if you are used to it.

>Still seeing food and not macros
Fucking pleb

READ THE FUCKING STICKY.