TFW Jazz is listed as a male in the hospital

>TFW Jazz is listed as a male in the hospital
Anyone else think men are men and women are women?

/pol/ ---------------->

it's medically relevant. It's not relevant to you.

I would exclusively use her ass, he/she wouldn't be allowed to play with her dick.

Das boun' 2 make 4 a big cum.

>her

She's a girl because she exclusively takes it in her fanny

>she
>her

Members of society believing the delusions of the mentally ill to be real is a serious problem and relevant to everyone.

The voices inside a schizo's head aren't any more real than a man thinking any amount of hormones or surgeries will ever make him a woman.

So she is on hormones at age what.. 16? Does that strike anyone else as.. immoral?

>Jazz Jennings gender is fitness related

15. And he wants to be a mother

>him

Through adoption... right?

>please let me keep my head in the sand because it's easier not to have to think

Currently that would be the only way. It's unlikely he produces sperm at this point due to the early hormone treatments, or if he does, they won't last too much longer. Of course, they are working on a way to create artificial gendered sex cells from the DNA of the opposite sex, but who knows when that will be

I don't know who that is, and they don't look like they're fitness related.

Besides, medical relevance is a thing. It really doesn't matter that much if they wanna call themselves a girl and all that shit.

Who the fuck is this

Did y'all wake up on the wrong side of the bed? It has everything to do with health. Remember? This is a health and fitness board.

Some mentally ill trans-freak who has his own TV show

>It really doesn't matter that much if they wanna call themselves a girl and all that shit.

But that's just it. They don't stop there. They want the whole of society to treat them as if they were legitimate members of the opposite sex.

You, as a (presumably) heterosexual male, are the bad guy for not wanting to date a man who thinks he's a woman.

>Remember? This is a health and fitness board.
it's actually not and hasn't been for years

look at the title of the board again. no longer about health to avoid shitty threads like yours from shitting up our board

I'll save this thread:

If Jazz were to work out, would he/she/it gain muscle like a man, or like a woman? If Jazz was on sex change drugs, would he/she/it gain muscle like a man, or like a woman? Should Jazz be allowed to compete in the Olympics as whatever gender he/she/it decides to be on competition day and why or why not?

Boom. Fitness dick in yo ass. No homo.

It's a tough call. They are already on estrogen treatments, however if they started to work out, they would naturally be producing more test, so the doctor would likely have to compensate to some degree, however that creates some risks can come up due to potential lack of proper test for recovery.

The question of competition is also a tough one because it depends purely on the hormonal treatments. They could work out like a fucking mad man, but if the estrogen supplements trumped all that, then they would only build muscle comparable to girls. However since they are biologically male, they have a greater natty potential for increasing test as part of increasing physical activity. If the hormones are regulated enough, then there shouldn't be any reason for them not to play on the girls teams, but it'd have to require a lot more medical attention than they're already receiving

He has been taking hormones since he was like 3 or some shit, and he said on the show him balls still haven't dropped, and he doesn't want them too.
SO no, he can't produce sperm, he has no sex drive and has never/can never jerk off

what's the point of fucking a tgirl if her cock doesn't work

lmao I dated her cousin and met her when she was about 8. Her partents are FUCKED UP. The mom thought he wanted to be girl because he kept unbuttoning his onsie. It has 2 twin brothers that look just like and and older sister (real girl) thats kinda hot.

I'm a trans person i can answer these questions. If jazz worked out now it would be the same as any kid. Not much gains and possibly counter productive for healthy development. If she worked out 10 years from now while on crossgender hormones she'd gain like a girl because the main cause of gain difference between men and women is testosterone. Remember that testosterone is considered an fit ess enhancment drug. If jazz started hormones at the proper age and never went off them she should be allowed in the olypics for women because skeletomuscularly there's nothing different between her and the average woman and nothing gives her an edge. If bruce jenner tried to enter the olympics as a female he should be turned away because during puberty he had enough testosterone to effect things like bone density and height even though the lack of testosterone has brought his muscle mass to female levels.

Regardless of what you think or feel about trans people biologically it's testosterone and estrogen that are the key players in sexual dymorphism when it comes to fitness. That's just biology.

Women taking testosterone should be outright banned from any compition even if they we t theough female puberty because testosterone is a fitness enhancing drug.

Of course it's medically relevant, gender dysphoria has been linked to schizophrenia.

>he said on the show him balls still haven't dropped, and he doesn't want them too.
Oh man. He's fucked if he ever gets proper psych treatment and goes back to being a boy

He'll kill himself before that. 'Trans' people have one of the highest rates of suicide.