Can trace my lineage back over a thousand years

>can trace my lineage back over a thousand years
>ancestors were warriors that, through incredible deeds became seated nobles, lords and barons, well before the Norman Conquest and the arrival of Duke William at Hastings
>Acquired vast tracts of land and wealth in Britain, Ireland and eventually the rest of the commonwealth
>family spreads out to settle the commonwealth
>one group is thinned by disease on the way to Boston in the 1635 and eventually wiped out later on in the revolution for being loyalists
>WW1
>All the British men in the family are killed at the Somme
>All the Australians are killed at Gallipoli
>All thats left is the group that emigrated to Canada
>WW2
>7 out of the 8 men sent to Italy are killed, most in Ortona
>ff 70 odd years
>I'm the only male left under 50 with the family name
>If I don't have a son, a noble lineage that can be traced back to the Dalriadans dies

Being here really diminishes your chances of having consensual intercourse.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sounds fucking gay

So? Plenty of family lines die out. If you're so concerned, do some artificial insemination stuff to ensure you have a son.

now you can see why I'm panicing
this is a feel no matter should ever feel

>caring about preserving lineage
why?

Also, don't tell anything of your post to a girl, that's inceldom for life.

>If I don't have a son, a noble lineage that can be traced back to the Dalriadans dies
Which would only be important if you held hereditary title or privilege with tangible benefits

Stop being a cuck then? Impregnate as many women as you can, be it party or other foreign country you're visiting

I still have a castle in New Zealand, but fuck all aside from that, due to the women inheriting estates and marrying off.

>Have a lineage that stretched back over 3000 years
>Realise that thats around the time of our nearest common ancestor
>Everyone alive is related to them
>Realise that its retarded to base any of your self worth over who your ancestors were 500 years ago

>I have a castle in new zealand
pics?

The only castle in New Zealand is owned by the Barker family, and they do in fact have more than one male member under the age of 50. Why are you lying, OP?

There is still a legal dispute going on due to a vague will, but its my family's right. Restoration cant be done until we work this shit out.

>lineage
>mere thousand years
You are caring about insignificant things.
If you really want to be spooked you should consider the age of your species or life itself.

I am failing hundreds of thousands of my ancestors through millions of years by being a failure incapable of breeding.

Thats not a castle

>castle in New Zealand

Buy a Trueno/Skyline/WRX, learn to drive, pussy in the bank, problem solved. Stop fucking whining
>Castle in new Zealand
>Is a shitty Chateau at best, LMAOing at the LARP that is your life

It's pathetic. A fall from nobility is very painful. All the wealth evaporated when the first world war hit and all the male heirs to the wealth were killed.

>Wealth just disappears
Sounds to me like your shit family owed debts

That makes no sense, the death of multiple heirs would mean the wealth would be more concentrated. Stop with your pathetic LARPing.

>woman inherits money
>marries man, take his last name
>money is now in man's family
>it is passed down to the children of a different name

Lines disappear all the time.

No need to fight, just let history take its course. If you manage to have progeny, good for you, if not, then it doesn't really matter.

Sounds like your line is a failed on in any case.

>>If I don't have a son, a noble lineage that can be traced back to the Dalriadans dies
After seven generations your genetic profile is indistinguishable from the general population. You have as much in common with your greatx5 grand parents as you do with some random nigger passing you on the street.

>I'm 26th in line
>Why the fuck am I not getting gibs?
Kill yourself

So the wealth didn't evaporate and your great granddad inherited more than he otherwise would have. Stop with this pathetic larping, there are millions of people who are descended from your ancestors, you aren't special because you have the same last name. Get a life.

>More a castle in name than in fact
user

It would still make a fucking great mansion. Assuming OP has enough cash for reconstruction and furnishing.

What a sweet pick up line

OP is at best doing median wage work if he has the time to whine about how he "coulda been a contender" because of a family he never met

op your thread is bad
but since we're talking about families

>family's coat of arms looks fucking badass
>the translated motto is "love and peace"

>can trace my lineage back 1200 years
>we did fucking nothing