Cardio

How much cardio do you do? Do you prefer the treadmills? How long / fast do you usually run?

On tuesday/thursday/Saturday I have high energy sex with whatever plate is available

And if none are available I bike for an hour or so while listening to an audiobook

3-4 times a week, I am trying to lose weight nigga

mostly jump rope and running
>inb4 jump rope is for kids
you probably couldn't last for two 3min rounds desu senpai

Tatyana is literally perfect.

I only run on the weekend. 5-7 miles through the woods. It's peaceful. Not talking sprinting for my life kinda running either. Just steady jog. Only reason I know the milage though is because cyclist put mile markers along the trail in the woods

about 8 hours a week/40 miles run, plus a bit of cycling etc.

After about 5-6 hours cardio, it's a bit tougher to get food right, but worth it. Your heart is one of your more important muscles. To me, most important.

50min walk each day listening to a radio podcast

Cybex for a hour while listening to Wagner

I want to lick that sweat off her.

Ride my bike daily for eat least 10km. Also running every other day.

I have a question for you guys, why do you use a machine to run? You can just go outside and do it. Might even see aome cool shit and you will get that vitamin D.

The windows are next to the treadmills.

Rowing
Three times a week
40 mins or longer
Aim for a constant hr around 65% of max hr

Run two times a week, about 25-30 minutes. It's not much but I recently started, and I don't wanna do it the days before I do lower body stuff in the gym, so twice a week works now.

3 set days of cardio on the Crosstrainer at the gym and 1-3 days of jogging on lift days.

My current jogging route is 3km and it takes me 15-20mins...my goal is to run that in 10mins before I pick a longer route

Dumb Tatyanaposter

Oi, m8. Show respect to your superiors.

>tfw no 6' middleasian volleyball prodigy

Why live?

Currently very little, but I'm thinking about starting running more. I can't stand distance running, but I'd like to a run a 5 min mile. Is two days a week running (don't want to mess with squats/dl too much) good for speed gains?

2 days a week, between lifting days. Using elliptical trainer (because overweight and my joints pain from running), 20 min. Actually I'm thinking about increasing time to 30min.

And lose gains?

You'd rather die, right?

Crippling anxiety

I would say to make it at least 3-4. Just run on your rest days

30-40km a day on my bike commuting/riding around (I tend to go hard), so it's like 2 hours a day in downtown traffic.

>How much cardio do you do?
Walk 30-45 minutes 5 times per week. Occasional ultimate frisbee or HIIT work (once per week).

(Excuses)