Who here sleeps less than 6 hours per night?

I really need more than that desu.

I remember when i was lil kido that i slep for 10 hrs a night but when i woke up i jumped outta bed ya kno anyone had that too? Anyway havnt had that in 5 yrs bc bad sleep

Fuck that last sentence read like catcher in the rye

I'm in college and I sleep for around 4-6 hours. Will this affect my gains?

I sleep 4-6. If I try to go to bed early I just woke up 2 hours later and can't go back to sleep.

I sleep 12hrs, also drink??

Also wake up after 4-6hrs but just go back to sleep??

i sleep and nap as much as i need to cause i want to maximize my gains famalam

my first time on this board. I'm not fit but I sleep for a minimum of 12 hours
lately I've been waking up around 6pm regardless of what time I go to sleep

Yes. I want to go to bed late and wake up early, but ofcourse there's no way that would work.

A grand kek to you, old boy!

10 hour neet master race

I used to sleep 10 very shitty hours a night, but since I cut my caffeine to only 200mg upon waking I get 6-8 blissful hours of sleep.

Isn't that a garter snake? I think that snake immediately pretended to be a female and gained a lot of body warmth by being in the middle of a "mating ball".

I've been getting about 5 hours of sleep a night since I started a new construction job. Haven't been eating as much and too tired to lift some days. I'm down 8 pounds and turning into a skinny fat piece of shit

Yes, lack of testosterone production is strongly linked to both low or bad quality and excessive sleep, and several other hormones are affected.

Average about five hours.

t. Nurse

Not enough I get about 6 to 6.5 hours during the week and I unfortunately make up for it on the weekends by sleeping until 10 or 11 in the morning. Full time work and part time college is a son of a bitch brehs.

What do you all do to maximize both the amount and quality of your sleep?

I sleep for around 14 hours, then I go to the store to buy energy drinks, then I play dota for 8-9 hours.

repeat cycle.

Holy shit I remember seeing that documentary. I was hyped af

Idk what snake it is. It produced the female hormone so all the guys warmed him up

guess traps do the same thing

5 to 6 hours
Everyday for 10 years

It will fuck up your gains and exams

bout 8-9 hours

get to bed bout 7:30, sleep at 8 get up at 4

10 hours masterrace
>never tired
>study and lift all day and it doesn't even get me too tired at night
Will sleeplets ever learn?

I go to bed at the 10-hours-to-wake-up mark, probably get closer to 9 if not less hours, and still feel tired. idk if somethings wrong with me or what. I'm not fat and I'm not auschwitz, so it shouldnt be diet-related

Ever since doing NoFap I've been sleeping a lot less but have more energy.

Before I slept 9+ hours a day and felt like shit, now I can get by on 6 - 7. Not promoting NoFap but I do find it strange.