Does anyone else hate it when girls pretend to be tough and think its acceptable to start threatening other people?

Does anyone else hate it when girls pretend to be tough and think its acceptable to start threatening other people?

Like honey, youre a 5' tall, white, suburban, 18 year old. You drive a Micra which daddy bought for you, youve never had a job and youve never even seen physical confrontation in your life.
I, on the other hand; have been in 5 hand to hand fights and one with a weapon, I hunt and kill wild animals for fun, and I can deadlift 315lb for reps.
In reality if we met alone in a dark ally, id be able to pin you down and rape you, whilst you scream and cry for daddy the whole time, all with one arm tied up behind my back.

I just received pic related from the best friend of a girl im seeing, dubs chooses how I reply.

Also, whats your favorite pre-workout?

Damn girl I know looks can kill but you are ugly af

send her exactly what you just typed.

>I hunt and kill wild animals for fun
You're an autist. Only kill for food.

Rolling for dis

That was quick, post results op

p.s. asking for dubs on Veeky Forums at 6am is pretty stupid

Exactly. The perfect answer. I am not even trolling.

"I'm a little teapot, suck my dick"

"eat dicks"
"I hunt and kill wild animals for fun"
"try me bitch"

something along thos lines?

Damn so many dubs lmfao, RIP OP

Ask her If she has plans this weekend

Break it off with your girl, and say "your friend is coming off possessive and jealous and we've only just started seeing each other. I don't want to be with someone who associates with people like that"

bam drove a wedge right between them two hoes

Using the getdubz app.
Nice.
Also OP send her what you said from the start senpai

are you in high school

>315lbs for reps
>For reps

Holy shit m8 u r strong as fuck

Lol

>i have over 300 confirmed kills

didnt know there was an app for that, but thanks gonna have to try it.

Not sure that was a great idea. But ohwell its done now, I just have to wait and see what comes of it.
Can the police actually charge me for this?

the absolute madman

No, you lost your phone on the bus and someone returned it at your university after sending that message remember?

hahaahahahha

Lmao

rawl

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

>not asking her what her favorite pre-workout was
You dun goofed.

leave the rape part out the next time

Is this real? Are you actually a sperglord?

A girl being crazy doesnt mean she'll fist fight you. She'll make up lies, spread rumours, maybe get you arrested. After that she'll come to your house at night and kick dents in your cars or smash a window or key the door.

Girls have no honour, so dont expect confrontation lol

tell her to kill herself

I love how she has no problem threatening people but when someone says something similar to her suddenly she's all "what the absolute FUCK"

reply: Have a nice day/good night wink

Get your alibis ready, she's probably trying to figure out how to set up a rape accusation on you

Holy shit user

women sm.h

respond with 'kys you're self'

Autismo unleashed senpai

Kek, just save your conversation with her and this thread incase she tries to lie to the police about you. She literally started threatening you out of nowhere.

>if we met alone in a dark ally
>dark ally
>ally

You have a black friend?

Top klek

That's funny because she was the one who made an actual threat, you just stated a fact, without implying any desire to carry out what you said... she'll look like a fucking fool if she reports any of that to the police.

TopKek
also hi r/Veeky Forums XD

>he thinks that when a woman says "she'll destroy you" it means she will fistfight you
What a fucking retard. No. It means she will shame you on facebook, report you to the police and have you known as a creep if you ever fuck with her or her girls.
And look what happened, she did.

saying you're able to kill and rape her isnt the same as threatening her. id say in the context of her message, you cant be charged. dont harass her tho

I dont think shes posted it on facebook but ive already had two guys (one was her boyfriend) threaten to bash me. Im seriously worried, should i tell her that one of my friends had my phone and try to pass blame to someone else???
Also just went to message the girl im seeing on facebook and its not sending.. shes also not answering my calls

>I'm a total Psycho, I'll hunt you down >:)
>I'll rape you
>OMFG I'm going straight to Facebook with this!

You already did it, so you need to own it. Don't double down or sperg out, but own it. The rape bit was a bit too much, but the first half is legit. Focus on that and the point is fair.

Only way to escape this is suicide. Sorry famalam

Just let it play out, m8. Anything you do will make it worse.

No fucking shit m8
I thought you were talking like you were tough shit, why are you afraid now that she's got her white knights on you?

If that's who your gf associates with why are you dating her?

wtf dont go calling her or anything. Tell the friend to fuck off and the guys to suck your dick OP

>le i'm so cuhrazeee gurl stereotype

Yes I'm sick of it. Seems like every woman (GIRL) thinks it's cool to pretend to be a psychopath while at the same time branding every dude as a "fuckboy". Which is just an all encompassing term for "waah I dun like"

Include me in the screen cap please

there's a 0% chance of the "my friend got my phone" defense working

own up to it, pussy.

(I'm also pretty sure this is a troll thread. troll thread if dubs)

DO NOT BACK DOWN OP
do not apologize
do not make excuses

as soon as they sense weakness they'll shred you to pieces

a bold action can only be fixed by a bolder one

If your girl would block you because her friend told her to, then she's literal trash and not worth persuing. Just laugh at these immature whores and move on to other thirsty bitches.

Oh my god you absolute turbo retard

>I'll keel you if you brek her heart
>Whatthefuckdidyoujust..
>"Omg you can't threaten me i'm calling the police!"

this is genius

do it

also goes hand in hand with this

You said you'd be able to, while she legit threatened you. Just save all of this and the conversation and I think you'll be fine.

Just do nothing. Wait it out calmly. Remember that girls crave drama and once they sense it they will fuel the flames.

You told that bitch what's what, your part is done.

Okay its officially on facebook. This girl has my mother on facebook. I just went and switched the wifi off and am going to hide out in my room and pray that mum doesnt check the facbook on her phone, she wont know how to turn the wifi back on.

Just for future reference, the correct reply in this situation is "lol"

Screencap this bitch
and cease all contact

Haha, fucking genius.

It's the girl equivalent of guys pretending to be cool and mysterious edgelords. You can use it as an excuse for having a "personality" even if that personality just makes everyone cringe and stay the hell away, and you can justify it by saying people just "can't handle" your craziness or that people just don't understand your enigmatic charisma.

you're being a pussy now, opie

yeah dont let them know you regret sending this. laugh about it. make fun of it "i could rape you too" if somebody confronts you. just dont take it serously..at the end they will look like overreacting. if somebody threathens you, save the evidence for the cops if have to be.

OWN. IT.

There is no other way, like it or not. If you back down it will kill you.

This is good quality bait.

If not then eriously don't back down man
Read:

it won't work, if the whiteknight friends contact you again arange a meetup and go wreck them, if you can make threats better own up to them, beat the shit out of them if they come after you, if not don't

This. Play it off like it was a joke that went a bit awry, and that she was just a bit too sensitive to it. The rape thing makes it harder but fuck it, people joke about anything anyway

>scared of mum
High schooler confirmed

THIS. Say that you COULD rape all of them.

The solution to pollution is dilution.

I thought this was bait at first but now I'm not so sure.

You just threatened to rape a girl you hardly know and clearly dislike, of course it's illegal.

Not only have you identified yourself & how you know her, you've showed malice, intent and motive (dislike), not to mention being creepy and showing it to people on an internet forum known for illegal acts.

Funniest part is that she was clearly just trying to get a rise out of you because she thought you'd think it was cool of her being a good friend. It's obviously stupid batshit logic, but two batshit retards don't make a right and you're now finding that out.

Still, at least you can work out more often in jail and enjoy your pre-workout of toilet water and spunk proteins.

Hello policemen

Fuck it, send the whole Navy Seals pasta at her, to anyone with some sense it'll just look like you're joking around with fake threats and not literally autistic. Add in some uwotm8 and over the top normie meme shit to drive the point home

THIS
H
I
S

and THIS

Take the initiative, dammit
She is maneuvering around you, popping
Wheelies round your broke Arse.

Once she plays the victim, your ass is getting
cooked, brah

HOLD
You are a Chad now

>thinking normies take rape lightly
>being scared of white knights
tell the other guys youll fight them or just give up you balls

Where are you Op? Keep us informed Senpai

LISTEN TO ME RAMBO, YOU CUNT
IF YOU BACK DOWN AND APOLOGIZE YOU WILL BE TORN THE FUCK APART

She threatened you first m8 without any just cause
Her bf is probably a cuck since he fell for "crazygurrrl" so he won't do shit
If they threaten you more, record/screencap this shit as evidence

Fuking this, be an alpha Op even just this once dont take any shit

Ive never been so scared.

come on do this you faggot op

here you go faggot

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

chances are your girl is turned on by this and only succumbing to social pressure

she'll look at you next to see how to react

if you back down and apologize or show any uncertainty in your actions she'll rationalize it your actions as an enormous disgusting fuck up

if you own it and stay bold she'll see you as a confident bold man who doesn't kneel in for anyone nor take part in petty dramas *vagina tingles*

KEKED, FUCK SAKE

Don't give a shit.

Maybe after waiting 12 to 24 hours go to the facebook post and reply nothing but:

lol

She wants a big thing made out of this. If you dont give a fuck, nobody will.

Nope, this is fake.
6/10

OK, now you REALLY fucked yourself. You can't save yourself now. Should have owned it like you were told.

this is fake

everyone go home

leave the thread

We tried to help you user. We really did.

>backtracking like a beta to a girl having a power trip
retard

Pathetic, OP. You've shown your weakness now there's no going back. You've fucked up.

Wow what a bitch. Not her, you.

>the day has just started
>already kek'd

THANKS OP

idiot. shouldve held the line, pussy
women do not understand mercy, only weakness