Uhhhm so how bad do carbs after 6pm damage your body?

Uhhhm so how bad do carbs after 6pm damage your body?

makes no difference for me

Calories in, calories out..

your brain seems to be heavily damaged bro

Was out for drinks with some old school friends last night and one of them told me her boyfriend doesn't eat carbs after 6pm.

Have never heard of this before in my life where is this meme from

what kind of meme is that picture? even people who have hormonal views on weight gain instead of caloric think that breakfast is bad because insulin is usually highest in the morning. It's called the dawn phenomenon.

doesn't make a difference OP. eat good food and not shit and you'll be fine.

>actually believes this infopic

OP youre a fucking retard please kill yourself and do the genepool a favour by doing so

Several research paper suggest that carbs after 6pm will get instantly stored as bodyfat.

you can find several research papers that suggest literally anything. the overwhelming scientific consensus is that anyone who says this is full of shit

It is best to eat most of your carbs at breakfast and some at lunch. Since it gives you the rest of the day to burn all the carbs up. AT NIGHT you should not be eating carbs if you are aiming to 'cut' or 'shred', since you will be sleeping at night where all the carbs will be sitting in your stomach at night. My favorite supplement while shredding is 'MAX's Super Shred' it includes carb blockers.

show me the papers that do so

Here's what's actually happening.

I pity anyone who doesn't understand it.

lmao look at this shill right here shilling his product

What a load of shite.

Carbs (sugars) to fat is an inefficient pathway regardless of what time you eat.

I 100% approve with this. 'MAX's Super Shred" is super effective and has many other health benefits aswell.
And the best part is when you head to tigerfitness.com now, you can get 15% off by using the code "summershred" (only available until 7/4/2016)!

They are bad because your body knows what the time is and that decides what to do with its energy.
Seriously op, what a stupid question

shills on MY board?

normies getting rekt

This guy is baiting, but just for clarity's sake, the actual research shows that carbs in the evening increase energy levels the next day and help with appetite regulation. Carbs in the evening = full glycogen, which is superior to waking up undercarbed and relying on breakfast (which takes hours to digest). You should have carbs every meal of the day.

The average Westerner consume a shit ton of unneeded protein due to consuming a shit ton of meat, dairy and eggs. Actually they are carb-deficient

Congratulations, you just posted the stupidest fucking pic on Veeky Forums this week, and that's really saying something.

You should eat most of your carbs after your workout. that's it. Everything else is completely up to personal preference.

This guy gets it. Your body's like "i ain't your slave if you want this shit digested you should've ate it sooner".

I agree with this lad.

It's not like carbs are some fucking mogwai race of gremlins that mystically turn you into a fat dad after some unimportant time of the day.

R-right?