WEighted dips meme

Are they a meme? Surely more weight on your triceps in a controlled movement that causes them to rip apart microfibers is good no?

>Veeky Forums
>taking anything serious on Veeky Forums
It's all for entertainment purposes.

More often than not, it's not even that entertaining. Just forced memes.

It's literally a fucking meme

Do you think overhead pressing in the power rack is bad too?

Well, gee, OP, I just don't know. If only there was an agreed upon sentiment that increasing the weight in any given movement makes you stronger and swoller. You will have to experiment at your own peril, I'm afraid

No meme, the only argument is that you'll most likely hurt your rotator cuff at some point.

>weighted dips

I do +35kg dips for 11-12 reps. Come at me twink

RIP your rotary cuff fatty

That's not even a lot. I did 90kg x5 on tuesday. Dips are probably the easiest exersise except for DL and squat to progress on.

xDDDDD

Your weight?

90kg also.

Weighted dips are life

they are about as bad as you make em. The wider your grip, the more strain on your rotator cuffs. Adhere to Bill Starrs tip: make sure you can get a good 20 reps (a bit on the high side, maybe lower it to 15 or sth...) of bodyweight dips before doing them weighted.

They're better than bench press.

SHE'S SO FUCKING PRETTY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You should do both.

Do you even bench bro?

I know I love my Asians. Unfortunately I'll never be able to please her father with my D grades

no more a meme than weighed squats. it's a matter of mobility. can your joints and ligaments move in that range of motion? can you do more than fifteen reps bodyweight without it being a close to failure set? if it's yes to everything go ahead and strap some weight on your dick and dip it.

Weighted dips is a meme is a meme
It's the reverse Milhouse of Veeky Forums

Keep your form strict and your muscles will explode and your rotator cuffs won't get BTFO

enjoy

>weighted dips