Twitch now has a "Social Eating" stream service...

Twitch now has a "Social Eating" stream service. So which one of us is going to make the eating healthy channel that makes fun of fatties and unhealthy slobs all day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dxqlXPyDl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

degeneracy takes new shapes every day

That it does bro, that it does.

You could always kill yourself and be reborn in 1918, you would be just in time to join Germany for the glorious blitzkrieg, by the time you are of age

how far the mighty have fallen

id kill myself a long time ago if reincarnation was a thing

There are some pretty healthy cooking streams. I'm surprised this is considered ok according to their TOS, though.

Not an especially new form. This is old hat in South Korea.

but that shit isnt fucking normal, maybe for asian loners not here

You're on Veeky Forums, a place full of abnormal loners. Why does everyone here hate every other type of abnormal loner?

every culture in the SEA region is retarded

i find nothing likable about streaming yourself eating

so is this only about eating or are they cooking too?

I wouldnt care if the people on there cook shit, but if the sole purpose of this is watching people eat I dont know anymore

>i find nothing likable about streaming yourself eating

But why does it bother you so much? I find nothing likable about watching hockey, but I don't care if other people watch hockey.

Just eating

check'd

well sounds like it is about time for the great purge

may god judge us JUST

because at this point streaming in general has become a somewhat big part of modern culture.

surely you can find something likable about hockey. it's a physical team based sport. people train to reach their physical peak so they can perform at their best in various leagues against other teams. even if it's just the thrill of competition, that's a redeemable quality of hockey.

i don't even like hockey but i can see why people would. the same i can't say for streaming eating.

There are a lot of things in pop culture I don't enjoy and have never enjoyed.

Sorry to keep picking on hockey, but in Vancouver a few years ago, there were riots over the results of a hockey game. They trashed their city over the results of a fucking game. But I'm still not going to judge all hockey fans, because that seems like an abnormal occurrence.

People who watch videos on youtube of people eating probably stay inside all day, so what do I care? They don't bother anyone.

>get more creative with your cooking
>cook healthy as fuck, but interesting meals
>join stream crew who all do the same
>have fun discussing eachothers rad cooking skills and eat a sick meal
Fast forward 6 months
>you now cook a variety of tasty meals that are healthy enough to eat most nights
>you are now used to having light hearted, stimulating conversation with strangers over dinner
>you are now 90% more attractive

This sounds like the SS of dating.

i don't know about koreans but i follow a jp qt that has some genetic condition that lets her eat like 15 lbs of food in one sitting.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dxqlXPyDl4

apparently her shits are gigantic

fuck