>tfw no matter how much you lift you will never be with her in her prime

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/7302524/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lucky for me she has a younger sister

probably the squat desu

is her sister hotter?

some younger sisters are worse looking

Wait, are these things considered huge achievements?
Than the gf is much, much more difficult to achieve

the sister is way better looking, but 16
gotta wait 2 years familiano

>Be 32
>Dyel AF
>She's 21

Come again senpai?

Funny story, there is always one entering her prime.

The girl I like is the girl I see at my gym. Been going for a year. Still fat. Still shitty lifts. Still tfw no gf.

>no matter how much you lift you will never be able to go back in time and start playing football at a young age so you would become a chad in high school and get your pick of any of the teenage pussy you wanted

From hardest to easiest:

GF>DL>SQ>BP>OP

I don't know why people want to squat or diddly so much weight.

I'm not even at 100kg and my legs already getting too big for my taste.

None of those things are hard to achieve.

Let's be honest here mate, you are you, even if you could go to the past and start lifting, playing sports, eating right, you would still be beta social anxiety ridden man in kids body, you probably could build a big social circle but you would never be life of a party and evolve into Chad

Shut up faggot you're weak go cry elsewhere pussy

but my gf is 17.

Running a 7 minute mile is much harder than anything in the OP image.

What? I could beat a 7 minute mile when I was an out of shape high schooler.

1 pl8 ohp its easy. I am lacking on the rest tho :-(

Where do you live? Legal age for consent is 16 here in colorado usa bb.

I'll go 3 plate
Why would you find it difficult to get a gf? Is it autism?

>tfw 1000+lb total at 72kg
>tfw no gf

>gotta wait 2 years

Wouldn't change a thing. I was a skinny faggot that didn't do any sports, played a lot of WoW etc. Got my first bj at the age of 15 and lost my virginity proper at the age of 16. It's mostly about your personality, fampai.

Lyl, I'm at 1.5/2/4/5 and have never ever had attention from a female. jdimsa

4/3/2/1 has nothing on TFWx1

I'm a total autist and I had a gf in high school but I haven't reached any of those others yet.

>Dude, how do you become 21 without having had a gf??? You pretty much get one by going outside and breathing. Like, woah, I don't even see how it's possible!

For me I'll say
DL>BP>OHP>SQUAT>GF

I had a gf before I reached all those. I haven't reached 4pl8 dead though. I can squat more than I can dead. What's wrong with me?

Ok seriously is this just pure genetics? These guys are perfect. Could you get like this if say you worked out and ate right since you were 5?

Sterons, protons, and photoshop

I'm so proud of my son, he takes steroids and spends two hours in the gym, all so he can show off his body in public with his friends!

bench

please keep in mind friend that this photo is hiding a lot of the imperfections on their face.

>have GF, who's 22 and who's had two boyfriends before me
>have 2pl8 OHP for 3
>have 3 pl8 bench for a double
>squat over 4.5 pl8
>diddly 5.5 pl8

yolo

seen this on 9gag a few weeks ago...anyway

from hard to easy

BP>DL>SQ>OHP>GF

i can perform the SQ, the OHP and the GF. Not sure about the DL, i can't do the BP for sure

I don't believe you

I don't believe you, and if you do you're probably either roiding or a fatass normie (hence the gf) who happens to powerlift.

alright.

7min/mile = 4min 22sec/km

if you are out of shape and fat you can't do that.
If you're not overweight and 17-25years you should be able to do that

>seen this on 9gag a few weeks ago...anyway
that pretty funny cause I actually made this OC. originally posted a strawpoll thread with it.
strawpoll.me/7302524/r
>1gf was voted hardest by 49% of people

here's my gf too, faggot

Definitely not roiding, but you both look like normie douchebags so whatever

you're so upset ;^)

dutch PL champion and former royalm arine commando, so suck my dick

probs some nigger stole it and posted it on 9fag

My stats:

1 pl8 bench
1/2 pl8 OHP
1 1/2 pl8 squat
1 1/2 pl8 diddly
2 gf

Still think the gfs were the hardest. took me about 5 years.

That can be fixed and women dont care about that as much as the bodies. You can be an ugly fucking chode but if you had a body like that you could pull a 10. Just grow a beard and done.

wouldnt be surprised. if only i could monetise the shitposts i make

>he fell for the SS meme

2 plate BP is pretty easy given your average joe can bench 60kg quite easily. Three plate squat or 4 plate Deadlift are much harder and much rarer to see in the gym. The only ones in the gym who'll do it regularly are the real committed powerlifters.

How long have you been lifting?

I knew a kid in middle school who did that.

I just never do BP, all i do is push ups.
You might be right

also cyclist here

Weak baby arms.

What's wrong with SS?

>4 reps on 1 plate OHP
>3 reps on 2 plate BP
>2 reps on 3 plate SQ
>0 reps on 4 plate DL

I should not have cut this hard brehs. Imagine what I could have done if I weren't so stupid and cutted 5 kgs in less that 1.5 months. I lost at least 2 reps on all lifts. At least I had fun playing football with my mates again.

It isnt the arms. I can hold the weight. It's the pull. My lower back can't hold that much weight yet. Dont get me wrong im at 335 diddy but with a 365 squat it just doesnt make sense

Start working on decline bench sit ups. You need to work the back muscles into shape.

Will do. I dont do core as much as I should. I just get bored. I rather run and be on the stairmaster then work my core.

Core is a pain, because it's boring. It's not as engaging as lifts, and not as cruise-control as cardio.

Anyone have any "fun" core workouts they do? I seriously just feel like reading when I work my core. My workout mix doesnt work when I do it.

I got all of these...You really think your life is going to change?

I have literally told women that I don't want a gf because the pros are outweighed by the cons. They were pretty surprised to hear it, to be honest.

I'd much rather have a 3 or 4pl8 squat. It's an objective measure of my hard work and dedication to literal self harm for years. It shows discipline and commitment and I'd much rather identify with this than have a girlfriend who will cheat on you and steal your money in the end. Because as we get older women will only be interested in the guy with the most money so they can secure a safe and financialy stable upbringing for her three kids that she got with her ex. No joke I met TWO women who had separated from their boyfriend and husband during our time in school and they both had three kids. When these children get older they're not gonna be content with sleeping in one room. They're gonna want their own rooms and getting a three/four bedroom house or apartment ain't gonna be cheap, so they're gonna come looking for a provider.

So what does that mean, -1 rep on GF?

>former royal marine commando
breh..

>could beat a 7 minute mile when I was an out of shape
No. You couldn't. You are a filthy liar though, if that does anything for you.

Hypothetically, yes. In practice, didn't have one to start with.

>7 minute mile
>hard
Breh I smoke half a pack a day and can run a 13:00 2 mile. Get it together

you probably have short legs and a long torso.
I have long legs, short torso and can barely squat 3pl8, but can deadlift almost 5.

I do hanging leg raises.
Legs straght, toes to bar. 3xF

Yeah im a manlet. My girlfriend whos taller than me has long legs but my torso is longer than hers. Its fucking weird. When we sit down i look taller than her. Then i stand and everyone laughs

You serious son? My mile pr coming out of middle school with no training was 6:10. Only thing active I did was soccer.

>arms
I have a sneaking suspicion your deadlift technique might be off user

Can't hold the weight, can't raise it, retard.

You have to have strong arms to hold the weight you stupid fuck.

yes breh?

im happy i left the cardio life there tho, it was amazing and highly recommendable for anyone, but its no longer 4 mi

>tfw you stumble across some old msn chatlogs with her on your pc
>tfw no matter how much you lift you cant go back in time and stop yourself from being an autist