How do you feel about tattoos, Veeky Forums? Do you have any?

How do you feel about tattoos, Veeky Forums? Do you have any?

very cool, check mine

If you have a personality or a bigboy job then don't do it. Otherwise go for it.

just dont get it on your hands/neck/face. You should be able to cover it with a shirt to please butthurt fancy people

Getting a half sleeve in the future
Nice b8

>sunglasses on the back of the head

My fucking sides

Enjoy your low wage career.

You do realize half-sleeves are covered even with a t-shirt right.

desu i like tattoos.But would never get somewhere where u cant cover it cuz jobs and people still look at people with tattoos with different eyes

your tshirts cover your elbows? do you even Veeky Forums?

bitchwrists/forearms detected

Most half-sleeves don't go all the way to the elbow for that exact reason.

mate wat

my tshirts grow long sleeves if I get massive 4arms? kek

Nice meme. I know doctors and even cops who have half sleeves and other tats. Nobody cares about that shit anymore, literally everyone has a tattoo now.

unless you buy shirts that might as well be a dress, the shirt sleeves stop midbicep, both of those would peek out

No, I don't have any. I personally think it's hard for them to be aesthetic, and at the end they don't look good at all because of age, scars, tan, etc.

I would love a tattoo, but im a shallow, boring fucking cunt who has absolutely nothing of interest to say. So I just workout so it looks like I have something and give minor leeway for people to think that im a tad bit interesting for having a great body, gettin a tattoo would just prove my point of what I already think, so I don't want to get one

>wearing a t-shirt at work
>high wage job
>mfw

I've been working for what seems to be a corporate slave job for 5 years now (money is good though) and I have never seen my coworker's nor bosses in a t-shirt

That is his point. A T-shirt will cover tattoos so a dress shirt certainly will.

>Corpo-shit
>high wage job
nigga get ur shit togheter

>only deskjobs make money

top kek

That is a sick tattoo on the right.

Let me share a story
>Wanted a Filipino tribal full sleeve tattoo (half-pinoy, wut wut!!!) on the upper part of my arm and a photorealistic one like what you have in your OP underneath
>Went to the Philippines for it
>Instead got a Polynesian tribal tattoo because most artists there thinks that is what Filipino tattoos are

The worst part is Polynesian tattoos are supposed to flow with the muscle/body flow, mine does not. So now I am thinking of either getting it lasered off and covered up with another design or just have someone tattoo on top of it.

I'll probably get it shaded better so that it flows with the body more. People think it looks nice as it is, but w/e.

tl;dr Careful of where/who you get it from and ensure you communicate clearly about what you really want

Unless the tat signifies membership to a group, or is used to mask scars; it's band wagoning.

I have something similar I got when I was 18. Definitely going to get it "improved" somehow.

t. NEET

You are the type of person who thinks MLM will get you money, arent you? The dudes who post dumbass motivational quotes on FB. Top Kek

I am a quant, so nobody really cares. Unless you are dealing with clients. Where you have to wear a polo shirt while say, playing golf with your bosses/clients, then it really does not matter.

I hate them, my wife really wants one and I have to keep talking her out of it

Yeah tell me more about your homemade soap "company" faggot

majte, I had to google MLM, you seem more into it than i will ever be

I only know one thing about tattoos:

if your girlfriend has none, and then gets one 7 years into the relationship, watch the fuck out.

I don't have tattoos, I'm not a degenerate

First the tattoo, then another's man cock

>has a high paying job
>dont know what MLM is

GTFO

>work as a software engineer
>make $160k/year
>wear whatever the fuck I want to work

lol @ suitfags

My one and only

>Pls no bully am natty

>watch the fuck out.
For fucking what, you can't just fucking say something this scary and not tell us

Muslim ?

>watch out for what
for being single shortly afterwards

They're exclusively for degenerates.

Tattoos ruin bodies

Yeah, unless it's big, intricate and bold like mine, it shouldn't be hard to cover up.

At least mine is custom-made and unique but I am not 100% happy with it.

Got it in the beach with this shady ass "artist" who was tweaked out of his mind (I think) kek the dude free handed it, I was impressed until I started researching traditional tats

I never claimed to have a high paying job

>forehead

>Work from home as a developer
>Also trade forex for a few extra hundo a month
>Still wake up at 7:00 AM and get dressed in decent clothes

Wearing and looking like shit is a mindset, I'm successful and therefore present myself as such.

Did you mistake your back for your forehead or something ? How did that happen ?

>thinking 160k/year is enough to start showing off

>ima get a tattoo because i want to express myself
>gets a letter on the back

Stay pleb.

Upper Back was least degenerate place, I wanted it to be hidden most of the time but also symmetrical with my body

>make $41,500 as a software engineer

>atleast mine is custom-made and unique

Nigga like everyone has these tribal looking tattoos, it dont matter if your artist freehanded it, it all looks the same; like shit.

>i got a full arm of tattoos and some on legs.

>The Census Bureau estimated real median household income at $53,657 for 2014 and $54,462 in 2015.

Degenerate.

It looks ok, but I do see how it could've flowed better. I would just not touch it and just leave it alone.

Your delts seem small though, bruh. Try lifting as well.

>This

>custome-made and unique
>the dude probably told every tourist that

I think it's neat user.

I know :( my ohp is stalling

I also did look at the price tag of laser+tattoo it's going to take 3 years and $5K

There are better ways to improve your body.

Youre so fucking stupid its baffling. How can you miss the point like that?

>5 large visible tattoos here and 150k/yr at age 30

get mad

that said, none of mine are the boiler-plate tribal/sleeve/"love mom" trendy nonsense

engineer here working in petroleum. I have tattoos visible on my forearm, wear collared shirts and polos, roll my sleeves up, I've never even been asked about them let alone had any trouble

there are literally old fat pajeets in this office right now with all kinds of ink visible in their work clothes. the culture has definitely been changing

Sure thing friendos
Fucking neets

How may GBP you got today?

I can't think of anything I'd want to get that I wouldn't likely regret 20 years later.

No need to be angry, suit-friend :)

I'm considering getting something done on my arm, probably a half-sleeve. I was thinking of something with flowers, very ornate but I'm afraid of it looking like shit later on.

no suit, just a burger flippin user who cant afford a tattoo

>laughinggirls.jpg

I am a 6'4 manager at wendys who makes 11 inches per year and has a $250,00.

>be me
>do well at uni
>spend my time looking forward to a holiday
> get offered a job before last exam
>earn 70k without handing out single resume
>all whilst having a tattoo and not even trying to compete.

>fuck yourself

I think they can look cool but unless you're willing to shell out a decent amount of cash they'll probably come out sub par. Also, they detract from a fit body so they're not for me (When I do get shredded.)

Fucking lol I have an insane clown possee tattoo on my face and I earn $175,000/yr. You mad bro? I'd be mad bro.

Reddit.com/r/thathappened

mark of the poor

Wait your workplace doesn't allow you to wear anything you want?
>hot as fuck
>decide to wear shorts, slippers
>another guy in shorts too
Literally the only thing some of us are required to wear are steel toe boots + an antistatic jacket for people in the engineering area, everyone else can go ahead and get naked.

>ruining your body for momentary satisfaction
>ruining your skin

For a board concered with aesthetics, this is a stupid fucking topic of discussion

>being this concerned about what others decide to do
your insecurities are showing, friendo :^)

>using the same excuse as a fatty
No more judging :^)

aesthetics are subjective

Are you mad that because of a bad decision you made when you were 18 that you can never have a good career? I'd be mad bro.

I have no tattoos and that happened to me. If it is able to be hidden I think it's possible

>aesthetics are subjective

>same as fatty
wew lad... how's getting ink even remotely similar to ruining your health by getting fat? flawless logic, you dumb fuck

(You)

I won't judge you for being a chubbychaser bruh

are you mad that I'm making 120k a year and rising, at age of 21, even with all the ink covering my body? :^)

it's fairly simple, you want tattoo? then get tattoo. you dislike tattoos? don't get them. if you have a job/career where having ink is frowned upon, don't get any in visible places (as long as you can cover them with shirt you're good) or change your career. think for yourself, instead of relying on other's opinion.

not on your forehead
0/10

Post proof.
>inb4 you don't
Almost everyone on here is bullshitting it's hilarious.

Literally everyone and their dog is covered in tattoos nowdays.What is even the point of getting one??

Insecurity or just not wanting to ever have a good career.

>What is even the point of getting one??
So you'll never forget your BFF's name.

I don't have to prove shit to you, loser. keep hustling and maybe you'll get somewhere in your pathetic life haha

Yeah it totally doesn't look like every tribal tatoo ever

Are u faggot? Why would you get a tattoo on your back unless you want your faggot boyfriend to have something to look at while he fucks you up the ass

Want to cover my right arm 3/4s with tattoos. Not necessarily a single motif, but several smaller ones. I wear scrubs to work though so might have issues covering it. That's why I'm probably not gonna do it in the immediate future.

It's a sign of poor trash.

Never met anyone with tattoos with more than $100 in their pocket.

weeb tattoos are the only acceptable ones

I have a tattoo and it just gives me more confidence. Say I'm insecure or won't get a good job or whatever you want idgaf.

>These are the """""""""people""""""""" I share this board with