How to run faster?

How to run faster?

I'm pretty fast already, but I have bad stamina. Been focusing on lifting for two years now and got my squat over 400lbs, I'm cutting back on squats for the summer since other lifts are lacking. So, I'll have more leg stamina to dedicate to running.

Is two days a week good enough for running? What specifically should I do to increase speed? I'd like to run at least 3 miles in 20 minutes.

How could running be such a foreign concept to you.

Because I'm socially retarded

Can't comment on the social bit but you're definitely retarded.

run for longer distances and work on your tempo

Jog you inbred fuck

If you're going too fast, slow down your pace
If you're going to slow, increase your pace

I really have no idea what to tell you, this is the simplest shit in the world. If you want to fix your mile time or something do 30/60's, sprint for 30 seconds and walk 60. But honestly just start moving your legs and you'll be fine

>Is two days a week good enough for running?

no

and 3 miles in 20 minutes will require few months of training if you cant run at all

Do 40 minute runs increasing pace and distance over time. This will help with your goal.

>running
>requiring leg stamina

maybe if you are 400 pounds

>t.person who has never run long distance
your legs give out

your lungs and heart give out long before your legs do

t. anyone starting cardio

some people need to go through any and call excuses and levels of procrastination / "research" before they realize they just need to get off their fat lazy ass and do it.

Jesus Christ fine I'll just go run.

>asking fit for advice
>getting anything good

Squats and running

How do I get an ass like that? Mine is thicker.
Im male btw.

If you think you have bad stamina you might be running too fast or you really have bad stamina.In that case try pic related then add on to it.

post the rest of the set niggu

Breh, you have no idea how much I want to go animal and huff that muff
Just imagining my nose getting enveloped ın that muggy, stink, swamp-sock of hers has me firmer than a "NO" from my probation officer

Pics?

Running is mostly stamina with the exception of developing your muscles to be able to more actively sprint while you are running.
Basic program
A: 60/120 sprints for 20 minutes(as you progress drop to 30/60, 15/30).
This develops your sprinting to be more constant and need less resting in between breaks, this is where your power comes from.
B: Speed run (start off 1 mile).
Just run 1 mile as fast as you can without stopping, if you are getting out of breath slow down. The point is to finish the mile without stopping. This is programming your cardiovascular system to become more efficient.
C: Long distance (Start off two miles, as you move up a mile on your speed run, double your long distance).
This is where you build endurance, go as slow as you need to. Even take a short break if you have to (very short) just finish the miles.

Every few weeks do a 1 mile run on a Saturday or Sunday, I promise you it will feel easier, you'll pretty much be sprinting the entire time and you'll be a lot faster. You'll be less out of breath, you'll feel more natural in your movements.

What did you expect? Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Run behind women with nice asses. I set a PR on my last 5K after having plateaued simply because of young, fit bouncing ass only a few feet in front of me.

Most humans do not run properly. This is because you wear shoes, so your feet hit the ground in a lazier way that is more comfortable to you -- like how you slouch in a chair. Everyone can run. Most people do not run properly. Everyone can sit. Most people do not sit properly. Get it?

OP, I'm in the military and my base offered a running clinic, which was surprisingly informative. I recommend you google 'running clinic' or 'how to run properly' or something like that and read up. When you learn to run properly, you'll lose less stamina and run faster once you get used to it, and run healthier as well.

find a local football coach/trainer that can break down running for you into the different constituent parts, hip activation and knee lift, extension, foot strike and rake, etc ... you would be amazed at how some technique training will make you a much faster runner.

Pretend theres a cupcake in front of you

So you're saying a woman outran you the entire time and you also had a PR. That's embarrassing to admit.

Yes. Not for me. I'm a cuck.

This is the problem with this board.

He's giving a usefull advise,which does not happen very often on/fit/. But people call him a cuck and dyel or dyer fag or what ever...

Depends on what is stronger, I always get tired in my legs while heart/lungs could go on forever. A bit out of practice now but used to be when joints starts hurting was my limit