We are having a weight loss competition at work, prize = 400$us

Title.

The blobs at work are having a weight loss competition. Im currently bulking for 8 months and I think this is a good opportunity to start my cut.

Ironically, since I look big, my colleagues think I'm gaining fat. I don't show off my gainz or told anyone I'm hitting the gym so I think I'll nail this.

Any thoughts guys? Recommendations? Do you think I'm able to win this?

Currently weighting 188 lbs

Height: 5'10

Lifting 6 days a week for 1 and half hours and doing cardio on Mon-Wed-Fri for 45 minutes.

Thanks brehs

Pic related: MFW I was asked to get into the competition

Of course. Buy $200 worth of tren, test and ancillaries, cut hard and enjoy your $200 profit.

The thing is for the competition you want to lose as much weight as you can, while in your situation you want to lose slowly to retain as much muscle as possible.

400 bucks or keeping your gains?

Good point man but I should have added that we have only 1 MONTH to lose as much weight as we can. So yeah, I'm willing to sacrifice a bit of my gainz for those 400 buks.

kek

Throw in some DNP as well then.

If you're willing to lose your gains, I suggest a crash diet, something like a PSMF.

>DNP

>PSMF

Sorry brehs and thanks for replying, but I'm kind of a newfag

>DNP
Dinitrophenol. The only diet drug that works. Will also kill you.

>PSMF
Protein--sparing modified fast. The fastest diet that also minimizes muscle loss. Might kill you.

if only there was a widely known search engine you could use to find out what they are

DNP is a dangerous weightloss drug.
PSMF (Protein-Sparing Modified Fast) is a crash diet.

You should go for it user! Do a hard cut and make some money.
I doubt you will need to resort to drugs or a crash diet to win, so don't do that.

Follow scooby's carb cycle diet. Eat as much protein as you eat carbs. Do cardio and lifting every 2 days.

I don't wanna kill myself and I have also read the sticky but will going 500 cals deficit be enough?

Additionally , although -about my colleagues- most of them are landwales, lazy fuck, junk food eaters and some, I assume, are good people won't do any kind of exercise and I bet they will only try to starve to death which will eventually lead them to fail their "diets". So I guess Im worrying too much.

You've got one month. Do some damn drugs and a PSMF.

Would you please link me to said video? Can't find it.

Thanks in advance

I will user thanks!

Youre gonna need to do a lot more cardio than that. I work out that amount and do cardio every day and hardly move weight at about 2000 calories. You are gonna need to do like 1000 calories a fay and go hour to 2 of cardio.

Realistically you could probably lose about 3-4kg of fat in a month natty

Dehydrate and fast before the weigh-in for best results

I could increase my cardio to 1.5 hrs a day.

But then again, I'm going against the laziest fags you would imagine, it really surprised me they came up with this idea.

What your saying has some merit, but only once you get to lower body fat percentage do you need to worry about muscle loss. A guy going from 12% bf to 7% would need to be careful, but I bet op has a lot more fat than that. Bulking for 8 months makes him sound like he's probably 20% bf or more. At this point he's probably been putting on more fat muscle anyways

This is the easiest competition, just eat 3 bowls of cereal a day and you will lose 40 pounds

The last 7 days stop consuming salt and drink a shit ton of water so you get there "dehydrated". Refreain yourself from doing it if you already have low blood pressure.

Check out high fat low carb/ketosis and intermittent fasting. I'm 6', went from 180 to 165 with little effort in a little over a month.

How is 40 pounds a month healthy?

Normal pressure luckily, I will take that one into consideration. If I win this, I will surely donate half of the money to 4chin

Done. It looks interesting.

And congratz on the weight loss user

Just 1 month?

You can win this shit just by the difference in water weight. Seriously. Just drink and eat a lot on the weigh-in day, and don't go to the bathroom. Then at the end just barely drink, dont eat anything with salt in it, and sweat a lot.

There is no way a normie can lose that amount of weight in a month through fat loss.

Don't do it man, just keep the money to yourself you mongoloid, if you earn it then use it to please yourself man

Keto, for the last week
You will lose like 4kg water alone in 7 days

Which makes me think that they will cheat the same way only to win the money. Now I'm worried.

He never said it was healthy just ud lose 40 pounds.

I don't think most people, especially fat people (meaning they clearly know shit about body functions), understand how significant a difference this stuff can make.

this. fighters can manipulate an easy 20 pounds of water weight.

Just cut water weight on the day of like fighters do for weigh ins. Could lose up to 30 lbs

This.
Eat a lot of salty food too and push down the water. Elevated sodium helps retain water and makes you look puffy, but will be out of your system in a day or two of normal dieting

Go keto for a month, you'll lose minimum gains.
IF on top of it if there are any dedicated opponents.

If you really do work with landwhales, you're probably wasting your time. They have a lot of weight to drop and can do it very quickly.

Your advantage is going to be with longevity. You can go the distance and they'll fall off the wagon at least a few times.

>They have a lot of weight to drop and can do it very quickly.

No they can't. That's why they're landwhales. If they could handle eating below their TDEE, they wouldnt have gotten fat in the first place.

I almost joined a biggest loser contest at work but decided not to and the top 3 lost like 20-25 lbs in a month. They were all huge fucking landwhales.

Pics?

OP HERE

which is why we have decided to measure the weight loss in percentage to make it a bit more fairer.

>be me, fatty
>go on a diet, successfully lose a bunch of weight
> THEN my company starts a weight loss contest

Also beware op as them being the fatasses they are they also have poor sportsmanship and fairness. The top person at my job was disqualified for showing up late to the weigh in (which was at work) i felt bad for him and they didnt even give him his money back. So make sure the rules are written and clear

I know these people, I know their (bad) habits and also judging by the pseudoscience they have been spewing during the morning, they have no idea what they are getting into. which is why I accepted the challenge in first place, but of course I dont want to kick back and coast, and you guys have been really helpful so far.

Good luck user. 400 bucks is a nice treat.

Easy to win this. For the first week or two make a big show of eating fast food/carryout at lunch (eating correctly the rest of the time, obviously), even buy donuts for the office a time or two. It should cost under $75 to sabotage the fatties, since you know they have no self control in group settings.

beat the fat ones user.beat them into the ground

Thanks.

I know what you are talking about, I'm sure they will try to boycott eachother during this month, I'm planing to looking demotivated and lazy at work just so they don't see me as a treath

Have you been weighed yet? If not when the weigh-in occurs, eat a full meal and stick a weight up your ass.

HAHA sounds like fun but I think they will be fine sabotaging themselves.

I like your idea of making a big show though, that will make it look like I'm not a threat to them.

It will be tomorrow (first day of the month).

And yeah I've been recommended on this thread to shove nickels up my ass for the weight in. But I think I rather drink a gallon of water.

Good luck by the way.

NO SCOOPS CMON SON LETS GET LEAN

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

Take DNP/tren/test.

Just lose water weight before the weigh in. Bonus points if you eat junkfood at your desk all month just to mess with the landwhales

>lose water weight
are you stupid? he needs that shit so he looks fatter than he actually is. GOTTA EAT BIG TO LOOK BIG, RIGHT BABE?

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

intermittent fasting

when its time to eat have protein and veggies

if you have a bicycle get your ass on it erry day if you can

>Bonus points if you eat junkfood at your desk all month just to mess with the landwhales

This desu. I will come back in a month with the results anons. And pictures as well

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

i was going to suggest all manner of ways to cheat and beat the fatties but decided against it. kick their asses fair it would just be half repping otherwise. good luck.

desu I would go with HIIT jump rope, but that's just my opinion. DO WHATEVA DAFAK U WANNA DO

Yeah actually my cardio consists on biking for 45 minutes, we have very steep streets in my city and it's a killer.

>jump rope
>being heavy

rip knees and ankles

no rice
no pasta
no potatos
no juice
no milk
no cereal
no high sugar fruits like bananas and grapes

I mean, I can do it at 5'10 and 170lb, so why not? You have to jump like and an inch or one and a half inch from the ground and go balls to the walls speed. I'm also around 20% bf too.

Fatties are not known for their sportmanship, I bet they are googling right now ways to win this easy mode.

still tho, there is a reason they are fat bro.
if they could be consistent and restrained for a month, they could also be for much longer, so they wouldn't be fat.

>no cereal

Oatmeal maybe?

oats are ok JUST dont use milk or sugar in them

Water load for a easy 5kg loss.

Good luck user, please keep us updated.

you don't lose any more WEIGHT with gear

>drink a ton of water to get dehydrated

how does this work?

You could probably cut a bit more than that, like 600-700, also do as much cardio as you can fit into your schedule.

Good luck user, keep us updated please :)

Will do brehs, will do.

So ive been going through this thread and fit came up with a nice battleplan.

- Start bulking like a retard RIGHT NOW, also eat a whole lot of salt.

- On the day of the weigh in drink as much water as possible, and do not shit or piss.

- Start cutting hard, 600-700 kcal deficit.

- Do as much cardio as possible.

- The day before the weigh in you should eat the minimal amount, also drink the least amount of water possible.

- Make sure to go to the bathroom before they weigh you, and wear the least amount of clothes(no sock, no underwear, remove the soles from your shoes)

Anyone else have something to add or change?

Good luck OP beat those fuckers.

There's a sticky for this

You forgot about salt and creatine for more water weight for the weigh in

Avoid salty foods at least a week before the weigh-in.

Also a bit extreme maybe but my bro (rower) used to do some intense cardio while wearing a lot of clothes right before the weigh-in. This way he would sweat out even more water weight.

Isn't that what OP is doing right now except with an online anime/random imageboard?

Read the first line again, but creatine could also help.

Be image the luls when fatties think they can lose 20 lb a week easily.