What is the ideal weight for someone who is 6ft tall ?

What is the ideal weight for someone who is 6ft tall ?

I would say between 105 and 120kg

4 scoops.

whatever weight you want.

live for you, not other people.

I came from tumblr by the Way

that's a bit much i think.

just play the game and answer the question.

>that's a bit much I think
Unless you have small joints and a general twinky frame, not at all.

Obviously not totally shredded but at a healthy athletic bf%, i.e. 12-18%

This depends. Do you want to look like you work out a lot, or do you want to look just naturally strong?

pic related is 232lbs at 6'0", but he's an olympic weightlifter that is on tons of shit and has been doing it his entire life.

BMI says that the biggest you can be before being overweight at 6'0" is 180lbs.

There is some "ideal physique" chart that was floating around the internet that basically shows what the best physiques were back when performance enhancing drugs didn't really exist. I think 5'9 was 180lbs, 5'10" 185lbs(highest BMI for 5'9 and 5'10 is 165lbs and 170lbs)... it seems like you basically want to be like 15lbs above the highest healthy BMI weight to get that extra bulk on you so you're bigger than average for your height without being ridiculous.

so 195lbs is my answer, unless you want to be Dmitry Klokov, then you'd better get another 37lbs extra and lift fucking world record-tier weights.

TL;DR: 195lbs at 6'0" for normal people is "optimal" maximum

220lbs/100kg

You're not really being specific here

Klokov is more than 105kg in those pics, probably 110-115kg.

i just want your opinion. just write what goes on your mind.

fine, pic related is him at 232lbs for sure as he's in competition.

he's 22 there, by the way.

natty? 75-80kg

non-natty? 95-105kg

90kg at least

my aim is natty. so i'd that also.

90kg is the start of bear mode, right?

>natty? 75-80kg
How much of a fucking twink, jesus christ. at 192cm my skeleton alone is like 85kg. Do you all just have incredibly small joints and bone width?
He's a lot more cut there. I read he cuts for like 40 days before weigh ins, it's insane. He's probably better suited to SHW, but I guess he didn't want to go up against Rezazadeh, Steiner etc.

No, 90kg is tiny as fuck at that height unless you literally have klinefelters or some shit

>>natty? 75-80kg
>How much of a fucking twink, jesus christ. at 192cm my skeleton alone is like 85kg. Do you all just have incredibly small joints and bone width?

a natty 9-10% bf with some decent mass on himself is around 80kg. leaner, it's 77-76kg. i've been 9% at 80kg, also have a lot of friends around that height that lean out every year at that weight

i'm sorry your fat ass never dropped below 15%

I think you just have a small frame. What is your wrist circumference?

dude they are fucking trolling you or are legit deluded fatsos

if you wanna be lean, with clear visible abs and with some mass it's around 80kg. if you're on cycle, it's probably more because you will be able to sustain a lot more mass at lower bf%. but as LEAN natty, 80kg for like 2 years of lifting and intermediate/advanced lifts

18cm

>don't know what i'm talking about: the posts

are the only right answers. natty at 6'0", you're going to max at like 85kg, absolute maximum. this is if we're talking a normal 8-12% bf and not some gross fat fuck "powerlifter" I absolutely agree that at 6'0", you're going to look and feel optimal at 75kg-85kg(more so closer to 85kg).

if you want to leave humanity behind AKA not natty, then 105kg is a good spot.

I'm 6' exactly and people who say under 198 lbs are either crazy shredded obsessives or twinks.

Around 190lbs

205 w 11% bf

Alright that's not bad.

Don't see a purpose with being below 12% bf though. A natty lifter should be between 12% and 20% for optimal performance and health.

>leave humanity behind AKA not natty

which I do not recommend at all, by the way.

> A natty lifter should be between 12% and 20% for optimal performance and health

not really. if you're 10% and you've been there for a year or so, eating slightly above maint, your performance should be fine. as for heatlh, you got any sources that being lean is unhealthy?

>being above 15%
maybe if you focus solely on getting strong fast
20% is fat as fuck

>are the only right answers. natty at 6'0", you're going to max at like 85kg, absolute maximum

cool. i'm aiming for 77kg. Thanks for your answer.

i don't need to "look" full of muscle.. I want to stay lean.

not him, but you're supposed to increase your bf % as you get older. anyone under like 25 can do 8.5% bf all day optimally. 25 it goes up to about 10%, then at 35 it goes to about 15% or something, 45 to 18%. shit like that. I don't remember the exact numbers.

well there's no real advantage in being lean other than aesthetics

eh, it can be pulled off if you're otherwise big, you don't notice the gut that much if you have large back and shoulders.
I still think you'd be strongest at 12%-18%, 20% is suboptimal but fine.

I don't have any sources handy, but glucose depletion, testosterone production and cortisol levels would all be harder to control at such a low body fat. 9-10% is REALLY low, like marathon runner levels.

Around 185lbs if you want to be an athlete or aesthetic.

no you're not. what you're saying are the averages for those ages, but those averages and acceptable ranges only exist because the average joe gets very fat at 50. there is no medical guideline that saying that you can't be lean after 35, i don't know where you read that

>i don't need to "look" full of muscle.. I want to stay lean.

i don't get what you mean. i'm saying that if you have some decent musclemass, at 10% bf you'll be around 80kg. you can be beneath that of course, you can be 70kg if you're a skelly

I think you can get away with being a bit heavier. Something like 190/200 is probably perfect

>i don't need to "look" full of muscle.. I want to stay lean.

AKA you want to be natty, which is good. normal girls aren't into the former look. it's unhealthy. there really aren't any positives because it's just not natural.

>I don't have any sources handy, but glucose depletion, testosterone production and cortisol levels would all be harder to control at such a low body fat. 9-10% is REALLY low, like marathon runner levels

by glucose depletion i assume you mean glycogen depletion. the rate at which your glycogen is restored has nothing to do with your bf%, but rather with how many kcals you eat. if you eat 3k, do some cardio twice a week, you can stay lean year round while growing at a slight rate. testosterone production and cortisol levels also have nothing to do with bf%, only leptin. and leptin receptors up-regulate themselves long term, hence why i said "if you stay lean for a year or so"

i'm more than a skelly. but i plan on changing that; AND on skelly+ mode I get mired and approach by girls.

that's why I think also. a very small proportion of girls are actually into bears. Most of these girls look like female bears which is not a bad thing, just saying.

6ft exactly here. Around 95 kg my abs were either very slightly visible or just of being visible.
Currently down to 80kg due to illness/injury, and people keep asking if I still go to the gym.

Pic unrelated; wasn't bothered getting my old phone to find pictures of myself at said weights

190 lbs lean or 85kg

>dat pic
Reported baitposter.

>BMI says that the biggest you can be before being overweight at 6'0" is 180lbs.

Yeah well BMI is a joke and you really should try rope assisted neck extensions to failure if you didn't already know this.

This post depresses me. I'm 77 kilos at 6ft and not only do I look small, I'm weak as fuck. 95 kilos AT LEAST come on.

200 lbs, maybe a bit more if you have the genetics

not bait, sorry

95kg? are you a woman? or you just want to be mired at?

like i said i don't need to appear like a muscle man to feel good. I'm skelly mode, i just want to appear healthy

Jeez how did this thread not derail into another race-bait thread

For 6ft, or about 182-183cms you can safely be 90 kilos and still be lean.

I don't know.

really? come on now. show me a picture

I started at 61 kilos and I still won't be overweight at 95 kilos.

fuck off, I'm 80kg at 5'10" and I look small.

Muscle dysmorphia

This is the first time I've seen the thread NOT get derailed by a bait OP image. It feels kind of...wrong.

With average joints and about 12% body fat between 95-100kg is your natty potential

to be fair, I am ~15% bf, but I'm definitely not big besides that.

Wrong, that's a FFMI of over 25. Natty potential is usually 25 for people with elite genetics. For average genetics it's more like 23.

My bad, max muscular potential is 95kg

At 12% bf it'd be more like 83kg

Thanks for the correction

I feel like you all want to look like super muscular/full. 95 kg is a lot. your perspectives are being tainted by too much scrolling on this board.

>that pic

is there anything sexier on this planet than blonde bimbos with big tits and massive booties? I don't think so.

>18% bf
>athletic
lmao

I based mine off strength standards FFMI calculator to get an idea of muscular potential.

Utter dogshit. You can be way bigger than 85kg at 12% when you're 6foot that's pretty fucking small

>pretty fucking small

not natty it isn't.

Lean 185

Pic related

Depends on your bone structure

>6ft and 150 pounds
>cant get fit
>decide to give up working out
I've lost ten pounds since then, I don't know what's wrong with me. Some days I just don't eat at all because I can't be bothered to even get food. Please help me.

Yes it is. Hang out with actual people that lift. Go to any local weightlifting meet and you'll see the majority of 85 class are lean and not even 6ft

I weigh 82kg am about 12% body fat and I have way more mass to again I'm a skeleton

go hang around normal people and not the meatheads in the gym and they'll think you're big.

just be yourself

>ya fuckin twink fuckboi

Mathematically it is at least 165 lbs.

Where am I supposed to be at 5'10"

When I was actually in good shape a few years ago I was always around 185

I am 91 kg at 12% bf at 182 cm and consider it as pretty much optimal. Maybe 1-2% less bf% would be even better

Trisha Paytas is a try hard bitch

>is there anything sexier on this planet than blonde bimbos with big tits and massive booties?
literally anything else you low standarts cuck

25 ffmi @ 6ft 12bf% = 94kg

aim for at least 90kg

No, I'm 90kg and I'd consider it only a starting point to looking like you lift. That's why I said "at least".

You're small, deal with it.

your ROM is already fucked sorry friend

prolly because you're not lean, most of your weight is fat. i'm talking about people with decent musclemass manlet