ITT: people who deserved it

ITT: people who deserved it

the Bolshevik history is a saga of blood and karma

Found the jew

Kill yourself.

Seconded. He deserved that Argentinian getaway.

Found the nazis

Found the nigger

Post yfw almost every major figure in the Bolshevik movement died by Stalin's orders

topkek

>post yfw Stalin got away with everything, lived till the old age and is still widely popular

Best success story of the 20th century.

Didn't Stalin die pretty terribly?

t.
Not realy for that old guy

NO!. NO! DELETE THIS!

Wrong

Venice did nothing wrong

OP is a good person.

I guess his head got acquainted, lol

This.

Good post

Yes /pol/ack, it's daa JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

WRONG, YOU ABSOLUTE FUCK.
PICTURE OH SO RELATED YOU SHIT.

reeeeee reminder that those venetians were excommunicated for what they did to good catholics at the siege of Zara already and were literally just rogue fucks

Fuck you cunt.

>When everyone who disagrees with you is a jew, sexist, racist, bigot, xenophobe, etc

Nicky had it coming
His children didn't though

I suppose that's somewhat fair. I mean, he did die absolutely instantly (because probably 90% of the firing squad was aiming at him either out of hate or eagerness to show themselves good goys)

I totally agree but people need to realise that it was a politically necessary move. If any of the children were rescued and sent to Britain, the whites could have something to rally behind which would make the Bolshevik position very precarious. Also with the execution of the immediate family of the Romanovs it would now be impossible to keep the Czar even as a figurehead. No matter what you think of the Bolsheviks I don't think that anyone would actually like killing children.

The executioner (the one in charge) and his men were sick bastards, at first they wanted to do it alone, but in the end only the main dude Ermakov was present.
The first thing his men did after getting to the corpses was to rip the dresses of the girls open to show their chests.
And yeah, "Anastasia was tackled, then stabbed repeatedly and so brutally in the chest BY ERMAKOV that the scene made some of the other men vomit."..
And then Ermakov stabbed Alexei, evidently a child "brutally" with a bayonet until someone stepped in and shot the child in the head to just end him.

>His children didn't though

Romanov rule started with child's death and ended with kids' death. Ironic.

Another jew here guys

Another nazi here guys

>given the whites something to rally behind
It would have only rallied the monarchists, a small minority of the whites. Even that isn't certain.

Im the same goi

this pussy

His execution.

Not his dishonest, revitalized legacy by teary-eyed, self-pitying bead-rattlers.

>have a stroke and sit in a puddle of your own piss for hours because Beria deliberately made sure you'd croak
>Beria dies like a bitch too after getting outmaneuvered by a fucking corn farmer
If only Mao had died slowly I'd say there was some justice in this world

Is an adapted "prayer of the narcissist"? Kek
>Beria dies like a bitch too
I really want to believe this happened but afaik most of the evidence for it is sketchy. Also it seems out of character for someone like that to die in such a cowardly way, it seems like something his victims would have made up after his death to further taint his reputation.

>Also it seems out of character for someone like that to die in such a cowardly way
>thinking it's out of character for a sadist to turn into a bitch when the shoe is on the other foot
far more likely than you think

literally a saint

t. Muslim

fuck off

He had a cerebral hemorrhage and laid there in agony for days slowly dying because everybody was too afraid to go into his bedroom to disturb him.